• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A World's Greatest Fighters Tournament: Dan Hibiki vs Hank J. Wimbleton (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read

And

Reaper gaslit ya pick brother... You should kill him 🚬 🗿
Didn't mag Hank got stabbed in the head? And still can doge and block bullets without problems? Also he is over five times faster than his base form, which makes sense considering that the only other semi mags that have been shown (not to be confused with the G03LM) are stupidly fast.

Didn't mag Hank got stabbed in the head? And still can doge and block bullets without problems? Also he is over five times faster than his base form, which makes sense considering that the only other semi mags that have been shown (not to be confused with the G03LM) are stupidly fast.
Didn't mag Hank got stabbed in the head?
I literally reworked his entire profile, this is in his Stamina section.
And still can doge and block bullets without problems?
MAGs don't really do this
Also he is over five times faster than his base form
Is Sanford over five times faster then Base Hank? Are Jesus(fought Auditor) and Tricky(fought Jesus)? Cause I can tell ya man, I can pull multiple instances of Hank fighting Jesus on equal terms, and Jesus sure as shit wasn't over five times faster!

I literally reworked his entire profile, this is in his Stamina section.

MAGs don't really do this

Is Sanford over five times faster then Base Hank? Are Jesus(fought Auditor) and Tricky(fought Jesus)? Cause I can tell ya man, I can pull multiple instances of Hank fighting Jesus on equal terms, and Jesus sure as shit wasn't over five times faster!
Hey I'm just saying what the animation says if you think is wrong talk with krinkels about it

Hey I'm just saying what the animation says if you think is wrong talk with krinkels about it
A statement can very, VERY easily be overruled by things going contrary to it. In this case it's all but every single damn notable fight Hank has.

A statement can very, VERY easily be overruled by things going contrary to it. In this case it's all but every single damn notable fight Hank has.
Yeah this is just outright ignoring what the creator has said and that doesn't feel quite right for me (it's like an autor says that a character moves at LS but it's put just at super Sonic speeds because he doesn't have light speed feats or something like that)

Yeah this is just outright ignoring what the creator has said and that doesn't feel quite right for me (it's like an autor says that a character moves at LS but it's put just at super Sonic speeds because he doesn't have light speed feats or something like that)
The questions one has to ask with Word of God are these.

1. Are there contradictions?
2. Are such things referenced in the source Material?
3. What is the next best feat?

In your example, 1 and 2 are a mystery but 3 is definitely a nono.

In Hank's case 3 doesn't matter for obvious reasons but 1 and 2 kick it in the ass, bluntly put

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back