• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hank J. Wimbleton (Base) vs Big Daniel (UI)

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 10 meters
  • No prep time, Daniel has Prior knowledge about hank's abilities and standard equipment
  • Hank doesn't have his optional equipment.
  • Ultra instinct Daniel Key is being used.
  • Hank is in character and Daniel is bloodlusted
  • Hank J. Wimbleton AP: 251 Megajoules
  • Ultra instinct Daniel AP: Upscales 160 Megajoules

Daniel Park (0) -

Hank J. Wimbleton (5) - XxZetsuxX, MassiveMeddlers, Hank_J._Wimbleton_69, Harith0cell, DeltaStriker22

Inconclusive (0)

Last edited:
Hank will start with H2H if he doesn't have a weapon

He may use wires to strangle Daniel and has silenced pistol

Daniel may be able to dodge bullets with analytical precog + instinctive action and enhanced senses

Also one last thing, I'd recommend having this fight take place somewhere with weapons that hank can pick up and use (like a military compound or something) cause it's probably gg's after he runs out of ammo for his Pistol.

Also one last thing, I'd recommend having this fight take place somewhere with weapons that hank can pick up and use (like a military compound or something) cause it's probably gg's after he runs out of ammo for his Pistol.
He has higher reaction speed + tac bar and perception manip

But Hank's perception manip would make him see Daniel in slow motion and beat him up before the skill kicks him though since he can kill enemies before they can fight back

skill go brrrr isn't really telling me how skilled he is. can you elaborate at all about daniel's skill?
Daniel is capable of getting demolished in the beginning of the fight with 10 seconds later he starts obliterating the opponent

Capable of from being demolished with people with good teamwork and analytical precog better than his own to obliterating them

Capable of copying enemies moves and getting stronger from copying + finding news to battle them such as using something he never used before as a weapon

Daniel in his UI state also has mastered alot of martial arts and is capable of doing a massacre with high tiers such as johan who is a copy genius, Samuel who has insane durability, Jake who obliterated a ton of prisioners a day if im not mistaken when he was taken to juvie jail and Jerry kwon and even fighting toe to toe and having advantage of Goo kim who is technically a god tier

Daniel is capable of getting demolished in the beginning of the fight with 10 seconds later he starts obliterating the opponent

Capable of from being demolished with people with good teamwork and analytical precog better than his own to obliterating them

Capable of copying enemies moves and getting stronger from copying + finding news to battle them such using something he never used before as a weapon

Daniel in his UI state also has mastered alot of martial arts and is capable of doing a massacre with high tiers such as johan, Samuel, Jake and Jerry kwon and even fighting toe to toe and having advantage of Goo kim who is technically a god tier
That's it? you aren't giving me a lot to work with, and with what you've given me Hank skillstomps to hell 💀

him beating people in 10 seconds and beating a bunch of people i don't know doesn't help me at all. what's the significance of him beating any of those named faces?

Will Hank even be able to touch him though?

UI Daniel has analytical precog + instinctive action and enhanced senses

Plus he is bloodlusted he will go for pressure points and dura neg

And he will also get stronger by copying him

He also has a Possibly massive LS advantage

Can and will reduce/redirect damage at all times

Also shows no signs of pain too and has supernatural will power to fight even in the brink of exhaustion

There's more but i need to remember XD
went through one of Daniel's other matches, here's what i got;

"Daniel has a high skill level. Daniel Park has at this point learnt numerous martial arts from Boxing, Taekwando, Krokushin Karate, Muay Thai, Capoeira, and Systema. He's also on the level that's superior to Executive Members. Example of one of them being Taegon or Hwang Ho. Former's been fighting since he was a kid escaping criminals and kidnappers. Latter is trained by the greatest master in China. Both of them are scouted to protect a billionaire's daughter. Daniel is superior to both."

Hank is able to match up with, and even defeat Jesus, who ran through an entire science facility with essentially infinite soldiers specifically trained to fight and kill dozens of soldiers at the same exact time, with said soldiers they're trained against going through the same exact training. Jesus also defeat and killed the strongest nevadean to ever live, aka, Director Phobos, a man so powerful the only way anyone even stood a single chance against him was using a reality warping madness inducing device which warped the laws of physics, and even then it was far from even with Phobos.

Hank also fought Tricky, who not only easily stomped Jesus without any effort in seconds, but casually was able to fight against an army of those same soldiers mentioned above and 3 other groups of people all armed to the teeth with guns.

Not only that but the fodder nevadeans which hank throws around like toilet paper are known for their combat expertise.
UI Daniel has analytical precog + instinctive action and enhanced senses
Dealt with before. he's fought others with tac bars and could also just slow down his perception, walk up, and beat the living shit out of him before he could even make a move.
Plus he is bloodlusted he will go for pressure points and dura neg
His dura neg looks pretty ******' useless. and pressure points isn't useful against someone who doesn't even look remotely human. Nevadean physiology is nowhere close to being the same as humans, meaning he can't even strike in the right places to induce those things.
And he will also get stronger by copying him
How fast is it? and how much stronger does it make him exactly?
He also has a Possibly massive LS advantage
Again, dealt with with this by fighting Mag Agents and G03LMs.
Can and will reduce/redirect damage at all times
Hank is absurdly good with guns and prefers them at times, his head isn't stopping a bullet going through his brain.

Gun can destroy entire Yakuza syndicates, fought everyone in a Juvie Center every single day, which has a stated inmate count of 500, capable of fighting large groups and organizations even after being severely injured.

Gun is one of the most skilled and experienced fighters in Lookism, has fought against a multitude of different fighting styles and has mastered Kyokushin Karate, with extreme proficiency in Aikido, and Capoeira. Considered the most talented fighter Tom Lee has seen.

UI Daniel fought Gun on even terms who is stronger than the first generation kings who are composed of superhumans who threat vasco's iron ball feat as mere child play

All first generation attained what's called path to mastery which is basically lets you attain inhuman strenght, speed, durability and a new mastery of martial arts such as invisible attacks

Ui daniel utilizes everything he has ever known to a level beyond mastery. He aims to crush anything that gets on his way

Superior to jichang kwak who can create massive shockwaves with his hand chops and vaporize a safe

How fast is it? and how much stronger does it make him exactly?
His fight with Zack is a good example

He went from being rked to obliterating him

Then after Zack unlocks boxer's pride he stomps daniel again

And after that Daniel stomps Zack with boxer's pride

All of that in a single fight with each trading few moves

Gun can destroy entire Yakuza syndicates, fought everyone in a Juvie Center every single day, which has a stated inmate count of 500, capable of fighting large groups and organizations even after being severely injured.
Hank has run through entire buildings filled with soldiers and walked out without a scratch at times.

Hank has killed twice that of actual trained soldiers, and not literal children.

Hank can do the same exact thing.
His fight with Zack is a good example

He went from being rked to obliterating him

Then after Zack unlocks boxer's pride he stomps daniel again

And after that Daniel stomps Zack with boxer's pride

All of that in a single fight with each trading few moves
so nothing hank couldn't easily deal with? not only is his reactions higher he has fought opponents far faster than him.

Dealt with before. he's fought others with tac bars and could also just slow down his perception, walk up, and beat the living shit out of him before he could even make a move.
His analytical precog doesn't come from instinctive action so it won't work nor his enhanced senses
His dura neg looks pretty *****' useless. and pressure points isn't useful against someone who doesn't even look remotely human. Nevadean physiology is nowhere close to being the same as humans, meaning he can't even strike in the right places to induce those things.
Fair

By the way, I don't know if this does anything but Daniel can overwhelm people with analytical precog than his own

I must remind too, He has prior knowledge on hank's abilities and standard equipment

He has genius intelligence so he might also try to come up with anything

i'll wait for arguments for daniel. currently i still think Hank is more skilled, has atleast somewhat dealt with similar haxs to Daniel's, and can slow down his perception to negate any chance of Daniel dodging his attacks.

i'll wait for arguments for daniel. currently i still think Hank is more skilled, has atleast somewhat dealt with similar haxs to Daniel's, and can slow down his perception to negate any chance of Daniel dodging his attacks.
Alright

And as I remember, Hank can get up on his own after he dies if he's lucky.
Hank will have a higher tolerance for pain because he's died a few times. In hand-to-hand combat, we can say they are close to each other. Hank has fought against stronger opponents while Daniel has more martial art techniques.
Now one of the next problems is anatomy. Hank's lack of arms can be an incredible advantage in close combat because his fist floats in the air. It's a huge torso and the feet are like glued together. Hank also has no neck. Even if the legs lack momentum, the kicks must carry the weight of the torso. So it's a pretty hard kick.
And Hank starts the fight with a pistol. I think Hank has the advantage.

Hank also fought Tricky, who not only easily stomped Jesus without any effort in seconds, but casually was able to fight against an army of those same soldiers mentioned above and 3 other groups of people all armed to the teeth with guns.
Tricky literally murdered Hank the millisecond he got serious lol

Tricky literally murdered Hank the millisecond he got serious lol
Tricky wasn't serious when he pulled off that feat, like most of his appearances.

Hank only got completely lobotomized by Tricky when he got serious because he started amping his speed even more than he usually does.

Tricky wasn't serious when he pulled off that feat, like most of his appearances.

Hank only got completely lobotomized by Tricky when he got serious because he started amping his speed even more than he usually does.
You don't rip a guy's head off and just be comparable to them lol

Back