• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Batman is 0.045 tons.

Hank J. Wimbleton goes down GIANT scaling chain that makes him vastly superior to 0.06 tons.

Would Batman having the Batmobile make that less of a problem or would it be a stomp?
I don't see how the batmobile would change anything besides batman could try to run over hank, which hank could literally stop it from moving pretty easily with his Class M LS.

I don't see how the batmobile would change anything besides batman could try to run over hank, which hank could literally stop it from moving pretty easily with his Class M LS.
Well he's 9-A and higher with the Batmobile. Plus the Batmobile has some guns and explosives with battle mode

Well he's 9-A and higher with the Batmobile. Plus the Batmobile has some guns and explosives with battle mode
That doesn't really cover the advantages Hank does. with his goofy perception amps he could completely dodge the bullets and explosives without issue and overrun the batmobile. (not to mention as a mag he could completely walk off being shot)

which also makes zero sense since your only reasoning for hank to even slightly scale that high is through dissonance energy damaging the employers, even though krinkles was more likely than not talking about the avatar, which scales to the rest of the regular cast.

so no, hank is not physically anywhere near tier 2 as of now.
And fought Tricky with drive, who basically affects enterity of Infinite What Could and damaged Auditor's true self.

Fought Jesus, who takes power for Infinite what Could be (Which was stated to be infinitely bigger than infinite Nevada, meaning it is Higher dimension)

You ignored solid part of my work

Also I'm not sure if Krinkels was talking about avatar

Last edited:
And fought Tricky with drive, who basically affects enterity of Infinite What Could and damaged Auditor's true self.

Fought Jesus, who takes power for Infinite what Could be (Which was stated to be infinitely bigger than infinite Nevada, meaning it is Higher dimension)

You ignored solid part of my work

Also I'm not sure if Krinkels was talking about avatar
this isn't the thread for this (like usual), but im just saying that scaling hank that high is just flat wrong.

Back