• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank J. Wimbledon vs Lucifer (Helltaker)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so here's the deal. So, Hank is this Newgrounds character who has about as much confidence dealing with Hellspawn as he had dealing with government agencies and whatever the hell Tricky and The Auditor are supposed to be, though the one I picked probably hadn't handled anything from Hell as of yet (because apparently the one who had is Small Building level+). Somebody should fix his keys, tho. Lucifer? Demon waifu who is more or less the Helltaker verse's idea of Satan.

So Hank upscales from 0.028 tons of TNT while Lucifer is capable of goring someone who can take 0.023 tons. Lucifer's best hax seems to be Death Manipulation (Transmutation seems kinda limited, idk), although the Higher Powers are apparently as easily entertained by a brownie as they are in a fight to the death. Lucifer's best shot at Hank is being in Hell, but considering Hank can be revived whenever by the Higher Powers, I don't think Hank would care less about being in Hell whether it's his version or Lucy's. I mean he dealt with Improbability Drive users; do you really think Hell is something Hank cares about? The J in his name legitimately means "************!"

For this one... I think I'll pit whatever the first key that had "Resistance to Corruption" listed for Hank is supposed to be (again, fix the dang keys! There's 4 when there are supposed to be 3!) against Lucifer. Both combatants are within 10 meters from one another.

Profiles are here:

Hank's Profile
Lucifer's Profile

Shouldn't be too hard for Lucy to close the gap with a 42% overall speed advantage over Hank, I mean all Supersonic reactions are gonna do is allow Hank to react to something that moved within 2.5 milliseconds. Alright, who takes this?

Hank: 0
Lucifer: 0
Inconclusive: 0

So, what weapons Hank starts with? Because he could just headshot her with a sniper or fill her entrails with lead with machineguns from a safe distance the moment the fight begins.

Or he is supposed to fight barehanded? Because he can still dance around her attack with his greater reaction speed and skill until he gets enough hits to put her down.

So, what weapons Hank starts with? Because he could just headshot her with a sniper or fill her entrails with lead with machineguns from a safe distance the moment the fight begins.

Or he is supposed to fight barehanded? Because he can still dance around her attack with his greater reaction speed and skill until he gets enough hits to put her down.
I would imagine he'd start with his sword in this case, if only because I think that's a more badass way to start the fight.

I just wanna clarify, Lucifer never fights hand to hand. Here first course of action is to go for insta kill options. She would opt for either turning Hanks bones into pretzels or turning his blood to vinegar, which doesn't require direct contact. She might go for Death Manipulation if he's down, but it's unlikely since she only used it against Helltaker because he was simping (Requires her to kiss the opponent). She would likely just open up by snapping and transmuting Hank's bones and blood as noted on her profile.

Hank can be revived though plus what is the range. Plus he has a faster reaction timing than her
Oh, I know he can revive. Just wanted to make it clear it's not like skill matters when Lucifer doesn't even fight her foes face to face. She just does a gesture and her opponents body gets transmuted. So reaction time won't help with that.

Yeah, Hank goofies on Lucifer.

Not only does his 3-4 resurrections negate her death manipulation, he'll goof in close combat.

once he sees that Lucifer is far faster than him, he'll just bullet time which will make her move slower than a snail in his own perception. which will lead her to be filled with bullets.

Voting Hank.

Hank imo still wins since in charater would she even do her Death maniplulation plus the revives
Oh no, I def agree. I just thought the argument that he wins via skill was weird since like... yea, he DOES outskill, but Lucifer doesn't even DO hand to hand combat. She just does a hand gesture and ***** up his body which doesn't really require skill.

Oh no, I def agree. I just thought the argument that he wins via skill was weird since like... yea, he DOES outskill, but Lucifer doesn't even DO hand to hand combat. She just does a hand gesture and ***** up his body which doesn't really require skill.
true it's like four.. He never fought but he uhh crushed a black hole so yeah.

a gesture that won't work against him.

the point of mentioning he outskills is that if he does get into melee range she's literally ****** and won't be able to fight back at all, with hax or not.

a gesture that won't work against him.

the point of mentioning he outskills is that if he does get into melee range she's literally ****** and won't be able to fight back at all, with hax or not.

I understand she won't be able to fight. In character she doesn't fight and opts for hax. That's also why I felt stating hell skill stomp seemed silly since pretty mch any character who fights hand to hand could. Like its true, just redundant (I even agreed in the comment u replied to).

Why would the hax not work. Is he resistant to transmutation?

I understand she won't be able to fight. In character she doesn't fight and opts for hax. That's also why I felt stating hell skill stomp seemed silly since pretty mch any character who fights hand to hand could. Like its true, just redundant (I even agreed in the comment u replied to).

Why would the hax not work. Is he resistant to transmutation?
His resurrection returns him back to full health, and it also works when he's incapitated.

Back