• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Predator comes to Nevada (Hank J. Wimbleton vs Predator (Species)) (1-0-0)

koopa3144

He/Him

The madness from combat: 1 (0.06 tons)
Hank J. Wimbleton by CephGuardianUnit on DeviantArt
Foddator (0.12037229888 tons?): 0
The Predator - Digital Art - Fribly
Boba fett (Incon): 0
Cry About It Cry About It Boba GIF - Cry About It Cry About It Boba Boba GIFs

Last edited:
Voting Hank (Also how many are we talking)

He has astronomically higher AP

Laser's won't work on Hank because Tac bar

Has skill advantage to me

Massive LS advantage

Higher reaction speed

Perception Manip which can beat Predator before he can fight back

Has dealt with tons of enemies which are bigger than him, stronger and with better LS than Hank

Eletricity manip to amp him

Voting Hank (Also how many are we talking)
I don't like to count votes early but you gave reasons so I'll count it. There is only one Pred in this fight btw.
He has astronomically higher AP
Unless I'm missing something, Hank is 0.06 tons while Pred is 0.12 tons so they have the advantage.
Has skill advantage to me
I mean Pred's are born and raised in a hunting culture and are always fighting each other. Elite and Veteran Predators are stated to have a more complex and dangerous martial art than any Machiko Noguchi had ever seen who was heavily trained from a young age in multiple martial arts. Spear Masters and Disc Masters are stated to be impossibly skilled in their respective arts. Pred's can also live for thousands of years, which they spend hunting the most dangerous prey they can find.
Laser's won't work on Hank because Tac bar
Tac bar is limited and will run out after enough uses iirc.
Higher reaction speed
Ngl I forgot that press speed is just subsonic. They should be Supersonic rn do due to being able to dodge bullets and matching Xenos who can do the same.
Perception Manip which can beat Predator before he can fight back
It seems he only uses his Perception manip on large groups of foes but I'm not sure.
Has dealt with tons of enemies which are bigger than him, stronger and with better LS than Hank
Pred's can also fight foes bigger and stronger then themselves like Gro'tye.

I don't like to count votes early but you gave reasons so I'll count it. There is only one Pred in this fight btw.
Alright
Unless I'm missing something, Hank is 0.06 tons while Pred is 0.12 tons so they have the advantage.
I thought he was Wall level? 9-A is for their equipment which are the lasers or am i wrong?
I mean Pred's are born and raised in a hunting culture and are always fighting each other. Elite and Veteran Predators are stated to have a more complex and dangerous martial art than any Machiko Noguchi had ever seen who was heavily trained from a young age in multiple martial arts. Spear Masters and Disc Masters are stated to be impossibly skilled in their respective arts. Pred's can also live for thousands of years, which they spend hunting the most dangerous prey they can find.
Fair but Hank can fodderize entire organizations without getting hit once with some of them being stronger than Hank himself, With LS advantage too
Tac bar is limited and will run out after enough uses iirc.
Also fair, But i think he is good against one atleast
Ngl I forgot that press speed is just subsonic. They should be Supersonic rn do due to being able to dodge bullets and matching Xenos who can do the same.
Kek
It seems he only uses his Perception manip on large groups of foes but I'm not sure.
But he will use it the moment things gets heated no?
Pred's can also fight foes bigger and stronger then themselves like Gro'tye.
Same with Hank but Mags probably have Better LS too

I thought he was Wall level? 9-A is for their equipment which are the lasers or am i wrong?
In their Personal Weaponry key, they have both 9-A dura and AP.
Fair but Hank can fodderize entire organizations without getting hit once with some of them being stronger than Hank himself, With LS advantage too
While impressive, Preds can take down large military squads. A Predator with only his Wrist Blades and Combi Stick survives for 100 years on a rocky desert-like planet filled with Xenomorph-like aliens.
But he will use it the moment things gets heated no?
Fair though Preds Bio-masks can pick up brain waves foes to help alert the user for danger which might help avoid Hanks attacks while amped.

In their Personal Weaponry key, they have both 9-A dura and AP.
Ah, I see thanks for correcting me
Didn't think it would be that impressive god dayum 👀
Fair though Preds Bio-masks can pick up brain waves foes to help alert the user for danger which might help avoid Hanks attacks while amped.
Eletricity Amped Hank might be able to one shot or close to it, I think but i could be dead wrong

His perception amp is 50x (From what i saw on my thread vs Daniel) don't think it would matter much?

He also has guns which is faster than predator and Hank is very much so precise and accurate

Eletricity Amped Hank might be able to one shot or close to it, I think but i could be dead wrong
Yeah, his Electricity manip will likely greatly injure the Pred but the Pred has the Medicomp and Health Shard which it can use to heal its wounds. It also has the Second Wind Device will send a jolt of energy that cauterizes all wounds while giving the hunter a burst of speed and a temporary forcefield when severely injured.
He also has guns which is faster than predator and Hank is very much so precise and accurate
I'm working on a quick CRT rn that should give Pred's Supersonic cause they have a lot of bullet-dodging feats. Also, Pred's plasmacaster has automatic targeting capabilities and can calculate the trajectory for kill shots.

Yeah, his Electricity manip will likely greatly injure the Pred but the Pred has the Medicomp and Health Shard which it can use to heal its wounds.
I see
Speed increase won't matter because percep manip XD
I'm working on a quick CRT rn that should give Pred's Supersonic cause they have a lot of bullet-dodging feats.
Good luck
Also, Pred's plasmacaster has automatic targeting capabilities and can calculate the trajectory for kill shots.
Tac bar would counter that

You definitely are missing something, they scale to reducing someone to char which is 0.05 tons, not 0.12.
The Plasmacaster shot reduced two people to char which would be 0.11465162704 tons if we're using the low end.
range spamming is 100% out of character for a predator tho 💀

if it's a 1v1 they almost 100% of the time go into CQC.
True, though Hank would have to prove himself "worthy prey" to the Pred before it stops using its more advanced tech like the Plasmacaster.

💀 💀 He is more than worthy prey, He will obliterate predator if they ever engage in H2H
Pretty sure Pred's should take hand-to-hand skill. Like I said before the foundation of Predator society is fighting and training. Hand-to-hand combat is used to resolve any significant disagreements, rank advancements, and minor offenses that arise frequently. Predators pride themselves on always winning or risk losing status. As a result, the top Predators consistently prevail in these daily battles. Predators are stated to have a more complex and dangerous martial art than anything a lifelong martial artist had seen. Pred's also live for thousands of years, which they spend hunting the most dangerous prey across entire galaxies.

The Plasmacaster shot reduced two people to char which would be 0.11465162704 tons if we're using the low end.
"Multipliers come from direct statements instead of being reasoned from something else."

literally at the very top of the Multipliers page. that isn't accepted.
True, though Hank would have to prove himself "worthy prey" to the Pred before it stops using its more advanced tech like the Plasmacaster.
Hank is more than worthy. he doesn't need to prove anything when he's running at the predator going instantly into CQC the second the fight starts.

Pretty sure Pred's should take hand-to-hand skill. Like I said before the foundation of Predator society is fighting and training. Hand-to-hand combat is used to resolve any significant disagreements, rank advancements, and minor offenses that arise frequently. Predators pride themselves on always winning or risk losing status. As a result, the top Predators consistently prevail in these daily battles. Predators are stated to have a more complex and dangerous martial art than anything a lifelong martial artist had seen. Pred's also live for thousands of years, which they spend hunting the most dangerous prey across entire galaxies.
Hank based on what Comi said on Hank vs Daniel thread Hank can defeat with minimal effort people with analytical precog with perception manip, Instinctive action, Giant mags with higher LS plus, Again Hank has supersonic reaction, He would see all pred's moves as slowmotion and will proceed to demolish him

Not too mention Hank has Class M lifting strengh Higher with Telekenesis, What stops him from chucking a massive rock or anything nearby?

He can also amp himself with eletricity and can mabye spawn metal spikes from the ground (Dunno how that works)

"Multipliers come from direct statements instead of being reasoned from something else."

literally at the very top of the Multipliers page. that isn't accepted.
It's more of a direct feat rather than a multiplier, there's no amp or anything like that. Two people were reduced to char with a single shot and the energy required to do that should be double the amount of a single person.

Anyway, I'm going to pass out now. I'll catch up with the thread when I wake up.

Back