• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Main Man CRT (Lobo Revision)

Gonna keep it simple, Post-Crisis Lobo's AP should be revised to being 2C at peak.

Reasons
  • Other Post-Crisis characters have been upgraded to 2C, and Lobo scales to them at his peak.
  • 4B rating was made at a time when all Post-Crisis DC characters were 4B, ratings have since changed for other characters and so should Lobo's
  • Lobo has feats that would put him higher anyways, such as his rampage through the hell and heavens where he slaughtered a bunch of deities and got himself kicked out of the afterlife (Note: Sorry if this feat was from another time period such as Pre-crisis or the like, im not entirely sure which period this occured in.)
But the afterlife feat wouldn't count!
He would still scale to Superman and other similar characters

Lobo doesn't scale to 2C Superman!
Why wouldn't he? He's fought him multiple times, and was a threat to other DC characters aside from Superman, most of which were comparable to him.

Lobo's power is inconcistent!
So is literally every other character in DC continuity. It's a result of comic writers writing comics for fun instead of powerscaling. Superman's power can vary in comics, so can Lobo's, so him being 2C would not be an outlier.

Lobo's profile needs a lot more than just proper tiering, he really needs a rework lol

Regardless... no scans?

Lobo's profile needs a lot more than just proper tiering, he really needs a rework lol

Regardless... no scans?
Not really, I could link the comic where Lobo rampages through heaven, but I didn't think it was necassary.

In any case, I feel that the scans aren't necassary cause Lobo already scales to Superman (presumably there was a previous thread in which this was accepted, if not I could probably it myself). This thread is more or less just a reminder that a lot of Post-Crisis characters have been upgraded since everyone was previously stuck in 4B purgatory 5-6 years ago, and Lobo's profile should be updated to reflect that.

Back