• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The long hair blonde beast additon

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
Well this unexpected from me and I'm not a Shinza Banshou expert.

Interview with Kaziklu Bey

Possibly Transmutation: With his lance he could turn anyone that touch the lance into his Einherjar. Gladshiem could also turn all living being into Einherjar

Possibly Blessed: Reinhard could bless another with the Blessing of the Gold

BFR: By saying 'I love all and everything'

Fear Manipulation: When Reinhard appear he made Ren wanted to commit suicide . Made Marie feel fear for the first time.

Shadow Manipulation: Reinhard could use Rusalka Briah in which he could slow down and bind his opponent

Resistance:

Causality Manipulation: When Reinhard was fighting Mercurius, Reinhard oppose Mercurius serpent

>Possibly Transmutation: With his lance he could turn anyone that touch the lance into his Einherjar. Gladshiem could also turn all living being into Einherjar

This is the stigma thing (curse manip), everyone killed by him is dragged to Glads to become his legion and in those souls there are some that he can "upgrade" (there are better words but I'm not really interested to do all that jazz) them and made them their einherjar, in those the LDO are the prominent ones to become einherjar while the commanders already are.

>Possibly Blessed: Reinhard could bless another with the Blessing of the Gold

He already has this tho, just like the one above. He can empower his fangs as he pleases, he did it to Wil by making him an einherjar for moment during IKaBey and all that become Einharjar already has this since the whole inmortality type 8, empowerment, etc.

>BFR: By saying 'I love all and everything'

I'm pretty sure this is because both Merc and Rein were more powerful and by Rein awakening his full power he just smacked Ren to the sidelines to fight with Merc on his own.

>Fear Manipulation: When Reinhard appear he made Ren wanted to commit suicide . Made Marie feel fear for the first time.

He already has it in his human key, it just gets stronger with him so no need but its a good feat for messing with Marie, again.

>Shadow Manipulation: Reinhard could use Rusalka Briah in which he could slow down and bind his opponent

I'm 90% sure he already has this but if he doesn't I don't mind him getting it.

>Resistance: Causality Manipulation: When Reinhard was fighting Mercurius, Reinhard oppose Mercurius serpent

I mean, he already has acaussality type 5 on his profile but the scans says nothing about causality manip being used or anything like that beyond his paradoxical nature.

Back