• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Masadaverse CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catzlaflame

Ephemeral Thoughts
He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
This thread is just some random shinza stuff this part will cover dies irae only so yea:

-Firstly I think sensory mercerius should have precognition it’s the basis for his true self’s law which should affect his sensory as well and given he’s stated to have “no concept of the unexpected” and being able to predict even the most unexpected outcomes, as shown here as well as his sensory, similar to his true self,is stated to be the embodiment of foreknowledge and is INCAPABLE of showing others something he hasent already predicted as it is impossible. As shown here I think precog should be warranted

-Next it’s already accepted that Mercerius has fate and curse manipulation, via him giving LDO members they’re names which warped they’re destinies, I’ll just quote it from his profile:
Curse Manipulation/Fate Manipulation (It is said, both in the novel and on atwiki, that the Arcane names that he bestows as a Sensory certify the destiny, and curses those individuals, to whatever fates that relate to the names they are given”
I remembered that Triffa resisted his fate that merc placed on him as shown here therefore he should have resistance to fate and curse manipulation

-Next, self explanatory “aura” for Marie’s anhenerbe self key shown here

-Next, shirou should have energy manipulation and magic via this

-Next the Longinus testemant shoul have paralysis inducement because when we see triffa summon it against kei the light it gives off paralyzes her, as shown here this should scale to the lance itself, triffa and rindou (Reinhard already has paralysis inducement)

-Next triffa should have resistance to fire manipulation as shown here

-Next, all the hegemony type creation figment users should have spacial manipulation because it’s stated that Wilhelms figment, rusalka’s figment and the first figment of Cain can distort space as shown here if we ask the reason for them being able to do so, it’s because hegemony types whole thing is to be disconnected from reality and create ones own world(space) where they’re craving reins supreme this is one of the most common concepts in shinza so I won’t send the scans but if you doubt this feel free to check the Apostole physiology page, but yea this should scale to all hegemony types because they all should be capable of the same thing as those 3.

-Next elenore should have explosion manip as shown here

-Next this is more of a possibly but elenore should have madness manipulation (maybe) because it’s stated that no one with a sane mind can comprehend her anhnerbe as shown here so logically if someone with a sane mind did try to perceive it, they would go insane/mad

-Next elenores briah link on her page is dead so it should be replaced with this

-Next currently Marie’s curse is listed as being capable of negating EVERY immortality type with ren also having it via her, but basically this makes no sense as shinza doesn’t even have a type 6 immortal to begin with so nuke this

that is all 🌹

Last edited:
i Agree with everything, and marie should be given negation of all immortality shown in the verse so far, although i will wait for more input with the mari stuff

I thought that I changed Marie thing, agree with its removal.

I can't agree nor disagree with LLT and Marie's scans, they are single lines (or half a line in Marie's case) with no context attached.

Eleonore thing is just her being stronger than a nuke and all, it isn't madness manipulation at all. It's veeery common flowery language.

The rest looks fine to me.

I can't agree nor disagree with LLT and Marie's scans, they are single lines (or half a line in Marie's case) with no context attached.
Yea sorry about that for LLT it was hard to send context cus it was just the animation where triffa activates it but here, can you watch this vid at time stamp: 15:04

After he finishes activating it, is when it states that it paralyzes her, and I’ll look for the scene with Marie and send it when I can
Eleonore thing is just her being stronger than a nuke and all, it isn't madness manipulation at all. It's veeery common flowery language.

The rest looks fine to me.
Yea ig it’s pretty iffy

Last edited:
Yea sorry about that for LLT it was hard to send context cus it was just the animation where triffa activates it but here, can you go to part 7/8 on this playlist, time stamp: 15:04

After he finishes activating it, is when it states that it paralyzes her, and I’ll look for the scene with Marie and send it when I can

Yea it is pretty iffy

According to the scene, it was the fact that her "state of nothingness" was disrupted which caused her to be paralyzed before all

So I'm more on a disagreement side here

(Btw I'll likely stop involving myself with any VS-related threads for Shinza as much as possible after this).

According to the scene, it was the fact that her "state of nothingness" was disrupted which caused her to be paralyzed before all

So I'm more on a disagreement side here

Noted
(Btw I'll likely stop involving myself with any VS-related threads for Shinza as much as possible after this).
understood, do ppl still harass you over downgrades 💀

I don't mean that all Shinza debatters are toxic elitists tho.

There's the obvious translation problem brought up by Redgrave's thread and all.
I mean, you just have to say "this is mistranslated" and you're here for 4 pages of debates that barely 3 people can fully understand. It makes it less reliable than something, even badly translated, where people can have even a slight idea of the context.

It makes it kinda meaningless when it comes to K3 and PL, and ultimately consequences over DI's reliability too. Not good for an indexing site

It has calmed down quite a bit now, but overall I just became annoyed by the toxicity coming from anything vs-related for Shinza and similar stuff.
Yea man 😭 especially on discord 💀

You need to write the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, or my automated unlocking script will be unable to handle it.

Apostle Physiology
Valerian Trifa
Marie (Shinza Banshō)
Shirou Yusa
Eleonore von Wittenburg
Ren Fuji
Mercurius (Shinza Banshō)

Thank you. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you have finished with your edits.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back