• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The legendary battle between the amazing weak plumber VS The amazing weak Titan

I always wanted to do this. For a few reasons:

1. This video

2. The fact he beat wario and waluigi, 2 characters in Mario already

3. Both have poor win-loss ratios

4. Both some of my favorite characters

Plot:

In the distant Comet Observatory, Rosalina was resting and watching the universe, "Isn't it wonderful?? The universe out there, I wonder how the other luma's are going out there." However, before she could continue. A massive portal came right next to her and emerged Thanos, the Mad Titan. Rosalina knew about his plan, but she didn't know that he would come here so quickly. "I know about your stunt, however, you seem to realize that Destiny is Inevitable! You may dread it, run from it, try to hide it, Destiny Arrives all the same". As Rosalina tried to attack, Thanos simply closed his fist and turned her into a brick. Thanos walked up to the observatory which held the star which had fuel and ripped the star apart with the Power Stone. Inside it, he saw the Time Stone and grabbed it and placed it in his hand. Rosalina broke free with all her power, but Thanos was alerted and sent a blast from the Power Stone, it knocked her out and Thanos sent a portal while Rosalina dying due to the attack. But as she died, she whispered "Mario, please stop Him".

1 day Mario was relaxing at Rougeport, he just cleared the Pit of 100 Trials and just wanted to rest. However, once he arrived at back at Rogueport Proper Professor Frankly ran up to him. "Mario! Come to my place, It's urgent!!" Mario arrived to his place and Frankly asked him a question, "Do you know about the Infinity Stones??". Mario said he didn't, "Well, it's time to teach you:

The Infinity Stones were the remnants of the universe after the clash between you and Rosalina against Bowser for control of the universe, once it got destroyed due to the clash the remnants formed into stones and sent across the far reaches of the universe. Each stone represents a fundemental aspect of existence, Power, Space, Reality, Soul, Mind, and Time. If someone can master all those elements, he can complete any goal he wants with a mere snap. The reason why I'm saying this is because a tyrant named Thanos is in the due process of completing this goal. He only has 1 stone left stored in the Riddle Tower in the Palace of Shadow before he can complete his goal. He killed Bowser alone with 1 stone, if you let him get all the stones, he will kill half the universe, you need to stop him!"

Meanwhile, Thanos just took the Time Stone from the observatory and defeating Rosalina and the Lumas, he was ready to take the mind stone so he can complete his goal. Using the Space Stone, he teleported to the Palace Door. As he approached the Riddle Tower, he cleared any opposition from enemies and entered the doors. With the space stone, he went up to the galaxy projection which Once stored the Space Stone before Rosalina hid it in her desperate attempt to stop him from killing half of the universe. It now had the Mind Stone, but with a twist, it's was just a mere illusion, which Thanos detected with the soul stone and used it to find the real mind stone in a invisible chest. He opened the chest to find the Stone. Meanwhile, he put on the Full Gauntlet which coursed energy through him, however, Mario got there just in time, and he was ready to stop the Mad Titan from destroying the Mushroom Kingdom

Rules:

Thanos with the full gauntlet and base mario is used

Fight takes place in the Riddle Tower 100 feet apart

Speed =

Thanos is bloodlusted

I am, Inevitable:

And, It's a me, Mario!:

GER: 5

Avengers-Infinity-War-Thanos-EW-header
Jumping-Super-Mario-Bro

So, what's Different in this match then the last 2 BL-IG Thanos vs. Mario Character matches? (That makes this not "snap gg")

Thanos doesn't start with the snap iirc. Mario still one-shots with a single hit. Thanos doesn't take fights often seriously.

Basically even if this match is a stomp, it's extremely redundant as it's pretty much already happened twice before

DatOneWeeb said:
Thanos doesn't start with the snap iirc. Mario still one-shots with a single hit. Thanos doesn't take fights often seriously.
He does with the full gauntlet.

Even in character. in endgame he was still being cocky and arrogant but his 1st thing he did was snap

Not on their profiles.

I haven't seen this match anywhere. Can you please link it

I meant happened before as in Thanos vs. Wario, And Thanos vs. Waluigi were almost the exact same match

Actually, looking through his profile again, Mario can just resurrect from the snap (If that helps at all)

Soupywolf5 said:
Actually, looking through his profile again, Mario can just resurrect from the snap (If that helps at all)
He didn't ressurect from being turned to dust. His ressurection comes from coming back when he gets KO'D while his body was intact

In other words, he won't ressurect from being a pile of dust

Retry Clocks can however since it is time manipulation/resurrection. Also I'm pretty sure Mario can just slow down time to one shot.

Unless it is faster than snapping your fingers than that is useless because by the time he will use it he is a pile of dust on his boot

Anyway. You have to consider that he starts with jumping on him or throwing cappy. Which Thanos has far quicker attacks which kill him permanentely AND can avoid those attacks.

Mario is in character here, he doesn't start with time hax

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Soupywolf5 said:
He didn't ressurect from being turned to dust. His ressurection comes from coming back when he gets KO'D while his body was intact
In other words, he won't ressurect from being a pile of dust
Read this

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
It was either that or cappy.
Everyone knows that he usually starts with physical attacks or cappy in character, NOT his hax
Read this

He starts with physical attacks or cappy in character. Not time hax

Back