• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Korra potential speed upgrade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5TuDupAUCg

In this clip Amon dodges lightning at almost point blank range, reacting to it after it was fired. If this is viewed frame by frame Amon moves almost completely out of the way in just a few frames. If this was calced would it warrant an upgrade?

Also if im misinterpreting this and its aim dodging feel free to shoot this down.

IIRC this was already mentioned and got denied.

As a matter of fact the avatar/LoK verse were supposed to receive speed downgrades but it never happened.

What Kukui said. Fairly confident we treat the lightning as slower than normal due to its fastest apperance being just Mach 13 and Lina showing that electricity can go as low as Mach 1.

Exactly.

Should another thread be made about this and gets highlighted so the changes can be made? It's been quite some time since the last thread to try and properly downgrade them but it got forgotten.

I do remember a thread a while ago about downgrading the profiles but when there were no changes I assumed it was decided the MHS feat was legitimate. I agree that the changes should be made to avoid future confusion. Also thanks for replies.

We should preferably downgrade the characters, yes, but Lina will be very busy with the Striking Strength revision project.

Back