• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The LDO vs. Senshinkan

because i hate myself

Entire LDO (sans Reinhard for obvious reasons) at full, non-Hadou God, power vs everyone from Senshinkan (Protag's are at full power/are Rosei)

Speed equalized if neccesary

this will go wonderfully i'm sure of it

I added "Speed equalized if neccesary"

anyways, why would he (sans the "eventually 1-A" thing thats already obvious)?

Wait, this is just the LDO, and no one else, vs Senshinkan

no one from KKK should be here unless i'm missing something

Masada said iirc seijirou solos everyone sans reinhard. And roseis are...overkill

i did say sans reinhard and amakasu would lose to reinhard as masada said. Plus...rein is 4-A scaling to kuubou while the roseis themselves sans fan is 5-B.

tbf 5-B rein barely changed in a sense afaik only no growth, and less AP but he still has 1-A hax via spear and law

Back