• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akira Tendo; |The Hero Without A Quirk| comes to the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Introducing;
Akira Tendou

Ladies and Gentlemen. I am proud to announce, after a couple weeks, i put together our MC's page. If you're wondering who this guy is? He is the MC of Zombie 100: 100 things To Do Before I Become A Zombie (Anime/Manga). This is what i have so far and later on i will add stuff like a verse page and other character profiles. This verse already has a discussion thread so this is ready to go.
Otherwise i have a problem with formatting (check telerobotics section where i have optional equipment). If there's any problem statistics wise on the page, please infor me on such.

This is not invulneralibiity. It's just high durability.

It can be considered the defensive equivalent of Durability Negation, negating simple Attack Potency, though one should be careful not to apply No Limits Fallacy.

This is distinct from simply particularly high durability, which may make a character seem invulnerable to weaker opponents. Only characters whose invulnerability is clearly more than simply being exceptionally durable for the verse's setting qualify.

Makes sense. I'll remove it. Thanks for input, do u agree otherwise?
I'm not a mod so my agreement or disagreement doesn't matter.

But I think the rest is ok? Although I don't think just using punches and kicks would give you martial arts unless you have some kind of proficiency with it.

But that's up to the mods.

Never expected a profile for this guy.

But yea looks ok to me.

Albeit I think the info analysis feat is a feat of his intelligence and not info analysis. The power mimicry is also kind eh? The robot just mimics his movements, doesn't seem like he could just copy other peoples stuff, so seems pretty limited. So maybe limited power mimicry works better.

My pleasure making the possible happen 🙏🏽🗣

Albeit I think the info analysis feat is a feat of his intelligence and not info analysis.
I'll remove such then.

The robot just mimics his movements, doesn't seem like he could just copy other peoples stuff, so seems pretty limited. So maybe limited power mimicry works better.
Makes sense.
I'll put;
"Limited Power Mimicry (Self: ...." Can this be published now? 2 mod votes with well over days have passed so deadline is set.

For the record, getting second pairs of eyes is good but not technically required to post a new profile (barring high tier stuff, that does require staff approval).

Regarding the profile: aside from a passionate hatred for this formatting of the P&A section (it's become commonplace, I just think its ugly), profile looks pretty good. Good work.

Regarding the profile: aside from a passionate hatred for this formatting of the P&A section (it's become commonplace, I just think its ugly), profile looks pretty good. Good work.
Thank you very much. I also have mixed feelings on the formats. Btw how do i publish a profile

Oh.

R5aBvWn.png

Click that button there and enter in the profile name (Akira Tendo) and then copy your source code in. Publish it when its done. You'll need to add in the appropriate categories as well, you may do that before publishing it or after. To do it before, you'll need to enter Visual Editor mode and click the Gear icon and then hit Categories- to do it after, you'd need to scroll to the bottom and enter them there by clicking "Add Category".

Important thing to note when publishing, in your "Tier" section you'll need to format it like {{9-B}} instead of '''9-B'''- can't do this for the sandbox (or, you're not supposed to, that is) but all published profiles have to have their tiers like that.

source code in. Publish it when its done. You'll need to add in the appropriate categories as well, you may do that before publishing it or after. To do it before, you'll need to enter Visual Editor mode and click the Gear icon and then hit Categories- to do it after, you'd need to scroll to the bottom and enter them there by clicking "Add Category".

Important thing to note when publishing, in your "Tier" section you'll need to format it like {{9-B}} instead of '''9-B'''- can't do this for the sandbox (or, you're not supposed to, that is) but all published profiles have to have their tiers like that.
Got it. Thanks bambu 🙏🏽

sir yes sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back