• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanheda doesnt spare the 100

I watched and i like the 100 a lot but the verse in this wiki is really bad.

• There isnt a single "scan" in any of its pages.
  • Doesnt have a single supporter.
  • Doesnt have any calc.
  • The characters that have a page only 1 is actually a protagonist of the entire show. (the others are at best secundary characters in a season)
  • Not only none of their powers have any scan as even without scans their powers are incomplete. (Where is radiation resistance?)

So i would like to discuss to either delete the verse or we can improve it. It seems the only reason this verse was made was because of the "Judge" being a "trancendent"

If there is anyone to help I would for sure help.

Last edited:
It can only me remade, if there are knowledgeable member for that verse. If there isn't then I think remaking the profile will be very hard.

It can only me remade, if there are knowledgeable member for that verse. If there isn't then I think remaking the profile will be very hard.
Thats why i made this post hopefully more people help remaking them otherwise im not doing it alone and better just erase it

As someone who made the last profile for that verse (transcended). I am neutral on this. What exact changes do you want on profiles? sci-fi/Apocalyptic shows just don’t get any love

As someone who made the last profile for that verse (transcended). I am neutral on this. What exact changes do you want on profiles? sci-fi/Apocalyptic shows just don’t get any love
He want these to be done excatly 👇
  • There isnt a single "scan" in any of its pages.
  • Doesnt have any calc.
  • The characters that have a page only 1 is actually a protagonist of the entire show. (the others are at best secundary characters in a season)
  • Not only none of their powers have any scan as even without scans their powers are incomplete. (Where is radiation resistance?)

When i checked the page creator I saw someone else.
Anyways the judge is the only page that is remotely close to be decent, still lacks references and an update to make it acceptable but the rest of the pages are really really poor.
As I state in the op there are a lot of stuff lacking, Clark is the main character and even her doesnt have a page, Bellamy and Raven that are actually main cast are mentioned on other profiles but no page heck Cooper is "scaling" to Bellamy and he doesnt have a page.
Cooper is not even relevant for scaling or powers dont know why her page was even made.

Some characters just aren’t really interesting or that important. Like besides Judge, I can think of maybe ALIE, The Disciples and Bardoans (Via tech) and Maybe the Primes because of mind drives. Clarke should be added yes but, also wouldn’t have a massive layout. I only ever made one profile, the pages were already super old when I got to them. Anyway, feel free to delete, add, or change anything, I’m working on a different series at the moment so I am neutral for now.

Some characters just aren’t really interesting or that important. Like besides Judge, I can think of maybe ALIE, The Disciples and Bardoans (Via tech) and Maybe the Primes because of mind drives. Clarke should be added yes but, also wouldn’t have a massive layout. I only ever made one profile, the pages were already super old when I got to them. Anyway, feel free to delete, add, or change anything, I’m working on a different series at the moment so I am neutral for now.
It's not expected for a series to have all characters having a page but not having the main characters is ridiculous, its like having DC without a superman profile.

I do not intend to wait for long if no one appears soon then it should just get deleted
I don't think any one would come to remake the profiles anytime soon, why dont you ask for deletion of profile, with mods, if u think u can wait for them to show, you can wait if not than u can apply for deleting profile, i am in no position to comment on for those profiles should be deleted.

I don't think any one would come to remake the profiles anytime soon, why dont you ask for deletion of profile, with mods, if u think u can wait for them to show, you can wait if not than u can apply for deleting profile, i am in no position to comment on for those profiles should be deleted.
I like the 100 I'm hoping people would come hero to help but if no one appears tomorrow I will ask on the deletion thread, let this thread make at least 1 week.

I can help out with profiles but not ATM once I drop the blog I’m working on, which should be some time early next month, some of the profiles should be straight up deleted and important characters like Clarke will get their profile, along with maybe other characters like The Disciples, for example would get limited and extremely low levels of matter manipulation, due to isolating and weaponizing gem9

I can help out with profiles but not ATM once I drop the blog I’m working on, which should be some time early next month, some of the profiles should be straight up deleted and important characters like Clarke will get their profile, along with maybe other characters like The Disciples, for example would get limited and extremely low levels of matter manipulation, due to isolating and weaponizing gem9
It you willing then when you can I can help too, but since you cant right now we might as well just start from scratch

It you willing then when you can I can help too, but since you cant right now we might as well just start from scratch
Judge’s profile can stay how it is, multiple staff and some content mods helped and approved it (this year) Besides that the rest could be deleted? Tbh only really deserving characters should get profiles, like for example, I think Monty is a great character but Monty shouldn’t get a page, tf has Monty done that warrants a page? So obviously only important characters like Clarke and characters like the disciples and primes etc.

Last edited:
Judge’s profile can stay how it is, multiple staff and some content mods helped and approved it (this year) Besides that the rest could be deleted? Tbh only really deserving characters should get profiles, like for example, I think Monty is a great character but Monty shouldn’t get a page, tf has Monty done that warrants a page? So obviously only important characters like Clarke and characters like the disciples and primes etc.
I think we would make one for lexa she was the only commander that stayed that way long enough and she has an interesting page since she would likely get some kind of technology ability because of the flame, aside a likely genius intellect since she had the knowledge of all previous commanders, there is also the obvious radiation resistance.
Clark, Bellamy and Octavia
Likely Raven
Dyosa would be also a good one, she is clearly a genius strategist

Not many characters scaling from them for the most part the explosions just straight up kill people and its not like we can give the spaceship to clark as standard equipment
It's been a few months since I last saw it, but I'm pretty sure some characters have survived some of the explosions, and other characters would scale from those characters. There's probably also a bunch of other feats we're missing.

It's been a few months since I last saw it, but I'm pretty sure some characters have survived some of the explosions, and other characters would scale from those characters.
None of the characters survived a direct explosion, they only survived because they were a few meters away, and even then they were seriously injured.

It's been a few months since I last saw it, but I'm pretty sure some characters have survived some of the explosions, and other characters would scale from those characters. There's probably also a bunch of other feats we're missing.
Sure there were TonDC survivers do you wanna explain why normal humans can survive a missile?
Obviously they didnt took it directly and they were hiden which made it easier to survive.

I guess we could use the power of the thrust or a Puma to scale Clark since she survived fighting one.

Back