• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Heroes tries to solo your favorite verses!

How far will he get in your favorite verses if we consider his Fate/Stay Night form (Where he tends to hold back more and restricts SNI), and his CCC incarnation? (Didn't know if this has been made before, but consider this the Electric Boogaloo o3o)

Toaru: Magic Gods say nope

Jojo: clear part 1-4 stops at GER

Masada: nope

Blazblue: nope

Ichiban daimaou: nope

Dragon ball: Hakai

Are we assuming the base version or the CCC version? And is he serious? Assuming they get dropped in at the start of canon -

Fairy Tail: Serious, yes. Not serious, maybe. CCC, easily.

Bleach: Serious, yes. Not serious, maybe. CCC, easily.

Nasuverse: Serious, teams up with a bunch of other Gils for the win. Not serious, see Serious. CCC, see Serious. (multiple Eas will bust the planets for sure. Too bad for Arc and Types)

Digimo-: This doesn't need to be said.

Only counting CCC right now.

Zelda: Blitzes to keep the TF from going off. Golden Goddesses get revenge.

Pokemon: If Ultra Beasts don't blitz and BFR, as im unsure of the speed gap, there's always the llama.

Mario: The cast blitz and one shot.

Kirby: The cast blitz and one shot.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I mean, his rhetorical question about him going serious implies that's the intention.
I mean, Archer Gil can be serious. That doesn't mean he's the same as his CC version though.

For those asking, yes, it's CCC Gil primarily, so he's willing to use SNI to its fullest etc. But we can do Gil when he's more arrogant and holds back SNI as well.

Zelda: Nope.

BlazBlue: lolnope.

Street Fighter: Solos

Dragon Ball: Hakai.

Mario: lolnope.

Castlevania: I don't think he has a way to kill Dracula, so....nope.

Masada: No

I Shall Seal the Heaven: No

Mass Effect: Yes

Code Geass: Yes

Clannad : Crying again

Slayers: No

Dishonored: No, only if The Outsider helps if not then he clears

Masada: Same as above who shared theirs.

Nasu: What Blank said.

Steampunk: Counting FSN/Zero Gil first, he'd clear off more than not including the hard ones to maybe kill Dr. Gii or maybe even Grimm=Grimm in usual persona. Serious, he'd wreck everyone through including Base Golden King and Tesla (possibly even his max power boost form if he uses fullpower Enuma Elish).

CCC Gil, he'd stomped End of Gahkthun Tesla and Ulthratotep GK and arguably others like Wrath King (otherwise known as Cthluhu) by just Enuma Elish everyone but takes a complete hard stop against M (Shikkoku no Sharnoth) and Tick Tack Man.

JJBA: Same as the earlier guy who shared.

Nanoha: While there's no profiles beyond the name sake girl, pretty sure there's none that can combat Ea or CCC Gil at all. FSN/Zero Gil, at some point he'd stop around somewhere but CCC Gil will definitely clear.

Pretty sure they wouldn't need to anyone considering even serious Gil is definitely not on Beast/Ultimate One level, though I doubt the multiverse Akasha cares about the death of a single planetary Ultimate One, especially considering it didn't do anything when Type Moon was killed.

If I remember correctly the Veber also scares him, though to be expected by weapons of the civilization that created the Moon Cell.

Not really that knowledgeable on fate but I always like to enter these threads for the heck of it. Probably totally wrong but hey.

World of Darkness - Caine stands there I'm pretty sure

Darkest Dungeon - It'd be interesting to discuss Gil vs Ancestor, he resists mind manip so he could perhaps endure Ancestor's madness hax.

Castlevania - Don't think so.

Dungeons and Dragons - Does some damage but demon lords and up I wager.

Blazblue - Terumi.

Star Wars - Don't think he can solo when Luke and Sidious are at their best

Jojo - GER dabs I reckon

Persona - Top tiers take it

Xiaolin Showdown - I think he clears mid diff at worst

Tales series - Stands a good chance to solo

Infamous - Would be cool to see him vs Delsin but at his strongest he clears

Halo - Yeets

Monster Hunter - Does pretty well all things considered

Hokuto No Ken - Earlier tiers, Muso Tensei. Strongest he yeets.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Wouldn't nuking the planet with EA kill the Type, Everything?
Disregarding that in the Nasuverse Earth the Counterforce would prevent Gil from nuking the Earth, then maybe, Slash Emperor, the prototype for Ea which shares its Truth concept, was one of the few reliable ways of killing Types, but considering that Gil could only kill Tiamat after a bunch of conditions were met it might not be as strong or able to get past the whole no Death things like Slash Emperor. Basically, Types are a big unknown and we have little info on them besides Notes so we don't know how the current cast of Nasuverse compares to them, though I do think there at least Beast level considering how Angra Mainyu compares Type Mercury and Beast IV.

Slash Emperor isn't the prototype for Ea. It is a Knight Arm that is created millennia after the modern day while Ea predates the planet which is billions of years old.

Types are dependent on the world to power them. For example, Arc is strong on her own but she needs Gaia to reach Archetype Earth levels. Others like Ort, Venus etc may be tougher but can still be one shot by a Black Barrel which Gil no doubt has a version of seeing as Sion even has a replica. They will also have to confront him off their world seeing as he is not stupid enough to fight on the respective celestial body.

Prototype conceptually outside the verse, both EA and Slash Emperor share the ability to show the Truth, basically Nasu reused parts of Slash Emperor when creating Ea. Also the thing about the planet is false as their just as strong off their planet in Notes and the Type Mercury is compared to Beast IV on earth, we have no information if other planets do the same backup thing as Earth and if hey empower their types with them.

Devil May Cry: Result pending, DMC is currently under revision.

JoJo: GER dabs

Marvel: Yeah no.

Guilty Gear: Eeh, he gets dabbed on by anyone with a 4-C key.

BlazBlue: Absolutely not.

Fairy Tail: CCC Gil yeets

Fairy Tail: FSN Gil gets blitzed and slapped by the High/Mid-High tiers. CCC Gil solos.

Pokemon: Both CCC Gil and FSN Gil are unable to solo. FSN might be stopped around the third evolutions of pokemon and definitely stops at the first few legendaries. CCC Gil gets pretty far but stops at the God tiers.

Gurren Lagann. FSN Gil gets a good distance before being stopped by Post Timeskip Gurren Lagann. Speed's kind of iffy, so I'll just say CCC Gil gets stopped by the God Tiers.

Bleach: FSN Gilgamesh gets killed by most of the Bankai TYBW users and comparable Sternritter. CCC Gil solos.

Kill la Kill: FSN Gil gets stopped by Post 3 Star Absorption Ryuko or Satsuki. CCC Gil solos.

JoJos: FSN Gil gets killed by any of the dura negating stand users due to lol MFTL. CCC Gil stalemates with GER and HA Dio due to them having infinite speed but him resisting their abilties. Depending on which end is used, Kars's MFTL key might able able to keep up with CCC Gil. If not, then Infinite speed Kars takes him out with an "Understanding" and then (insert new overpowered ability).

Digimon: FSN Gil stops at normal Champions and CCC Gil gets stopped at Dobermon X.

One Punch Man: FSN Gil gets stopped by Saitama, Garou, or Boros. CCC Gil solos.

Black Clover: FSN Gil gets sliced by Yami or aged by Julius. (Maybe? I'm not sure how Gil's resistance to space or time manip works. I've never heard of Reality Marbles breaking space and time when getting turned off.) CCC Gil solos.

Speed Equal:

Zelda: Link and Ganondorf together should eventually be able to overwhelm him with the help of the rest of the verse.

Kirby: Gil becomes the best friend of half of the verse

JoJo: GER dabs. Gil should be able to beat any other canon guy rather easily though. Tusk 4 and Rohan are debatable.

Pokémon: Clears till he reaches the 2-Bs that aren't the CT. CT stomps.

MHA: Soloes

Fairy Tail: Soloes

Speed Unequal:

Zelda: Speedblitzes till Golden Goddesses get angry

Kirby: Gets speedblitzed by everyone

JoJo: GER speedblitzes.

Everyone else: Same

Killer Instinct: Solos easily

Soul Calibur: Didn't Nightmare have some wins on Fate people? But I reckon Gil can take it.

Getbackers: Uh nope.

Dark Souls: Lol rez is probably going to be an issue.

God of War: The Greek saga is looking hell of a lot more daunting now.

SCP Foundation: 682 adapts and slaps

Mortal Kombat: Not bad, Elder Gods might be an issue.

Danny Phantom: Idk

Fire Emblem: Can yeet, though tier 2 Azura is an issue.

Vocaloid: Solos

Elder Scrolls: Nah, can maybe beat Eternal Champion at least

Marvel: Omega level mutants or Thor say no

DC: MMH, Supes or Flash blitz

Dragon Ball Z: Goku or Begta say nope

Warhammer 40k: Empraph says no

Fate: Um

Masada: Nah

One Piece: Stomps

SCP: 1440 "throws spear" or 682 adapts

Bleach: Yhwach stops the solo

Puella Magi: Does some damage but will defo not be clearing

Shin Megami Tensei: You tried Gil, not getting too far.

Game Sonic: Not sure if Gil can deal with Solaris, or anyone who is higher in the tiers than him.

Archie Sonic: Gets flicked easily

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Maybe he incons with Grim or clears IDK

Bayonetta: Can probably do a lot of damage and may clear but top tiers could be an issue

Danny Phantom: I think he can do pretty well.

Bloodborne: Does some damage and can probably endure passive hax, but he's not gonna clear I feel

Warhammer 40k: Nah

Hellsing: Probably incons with Post Schrondinger Alucard

Bobobobo-bobo: Yeeted outright

Back