• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The fantastic four of WN tries to solo your favorite verse

This is um... Very interesting. These 4 pages are each rather long, so I'm only skimming through, but I'm preeeeetty sure Persona Verse can take them? I don't see anything that indicates they could take on all the higher up's (Narukami/Adachi, Makoto, Ren, Maruki, Yaldy, Nyx, etc.) And if it's all at once, that's even worse as these characters for the most part have good team work and derive power from their bonds, especially in the case of the Wildcards.

Do they resist Fate Manip, Cognition Manip, Death Manip, Fear Manip, Resistance Negation attacks, and EE? Can they bypass Law Manipulation? And what even are their win conditions?

This is um... Very interesting. These 4 pages are each rather long, so I'm only skimming through, but I'm preeeeetty sure Persona Verse can take them? I don't see anything that indicates they could take on all the higher up's (Narukami/Adachi, Makoto, Ren, Maruki, Yaldy, Nyx, etc.) And if it's all at once, that's even worse as these characters for the most part have good team work and derive power from their bonds, especially in the case of the Wildcards.
No one can beat Nakama Powers 😔

And yeah, something like a canvas independent from any amount of layers/dimensions arbitrarily created. Just that not having space alone doesn't just quality, cause there is 1-A space

you need to showcase that no matter how many infinities stack on top of each other, they will see them as fiction
Honestly I'm confused by that. I mean, isn't that the old standard? I know that seeing all extensions of infinite as fiction would be 1-A.

But looking at the standard nowadays, 1-A can be reached by the structure of dimension that equated to Aleph-2, more than that will be above baseline and thus Aleph infinite will be 1-A+ (correct me if I'm wrong).

Last edited:
Honestly I'm confused by that. I mean, isn't that the old standard? I know that seeing all extensions of infinite as fiction would be 1-A.

But looking at the standard nowdays, 1-A can be reached by the structure of dimension that equated to Aleph-2, more than that will be above baseline and thus Aleph infinite will be 1-A+ (correct me if I'm wrong).
It's still the standard though? like you don't need infinite dimension to reach 1-A, you can just explain that even if you're 5D, 6D, or any number-D, the being still view you as fiction and wabam, 1-A being

there's even a discussion at the Q&A, go check it out about 1-A ofc

Back