• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The fantastic four of WN tries to solo your favorite verse

hmm besides direct Vs battle threads , wonder if we could get more threads like the "Hercules challenges your Fav Character" where everyone is well in character and reacts just how you would expect.

that was kinda fun.

Yogiri and Anos are protags, so could have gone the protag route and done Ruphas and Kaito, instead of Alovenus and Shallow Vernal. Also Ruphas>Alovenus, and Kaito's social influencing is kinda broken, it literally got Shallow Vernal to protect him.

Though if you are going with these 4 being like these godlike beings or something, then Kaito is just a human so he doesn't fit.

Although he has gods worshipping, and praying to him

Swirl of Root folds them

The more definitions they try to pile on it, the more difficult it will be to interact with it.

Call it omnipotent, and Omnipotence will manifest as something less than it is

If you believe he's stronger than you, it'll manifest a being stronger than you, but still less than it

Man, Apophatic Theology is broken asf

I would change it from anos to rimuru , alovenus to ruphas and shallow vernal to miyama kaito (basically Yogiri).

Roster would still be weird but they would pretty much be isekai protags.

Swirl of Root folds them

The more definitions they try to pile on it, the more difficult it will be to interact with it.

Call it omnipotent, and Omnipotence will manifest as something less than it is

If you believe he's stronger than you, it'll manifest a being stronger than you, but still less than it

Man, Apophatic Theology is broken asf
Apophatic theology currently does not give anything other then what it is shown to give according to don't talk DT. By that logic, venuzdnonor solos everything because it is useless to think what it can or cannot do, so it is always above what you can think of it .

Yeah, NLF asf

Does it have anything to deal with plot (narrative)? If no then incon with Shiro at best, you cannot just magically stretch to sth the verse hasn't shown.
Dude. Everyone on that list is already cockblocked by his Nep 2 and Transduality Type 3.

Yheres nothing anyone can do to it. It lacks any and all values.
And the longer you keep piling values on it, the worst it's going to get for them

Apophatic theology currently does not give anything other then what it is shown to give according to don't talk DT. By that logic, venuzdnonor solos everything because it is useless to think what it can or cannot do, so it is always above what you can think of it .
Apophatic Theology got SoR 1A

It depends. It's impossible for anyone on the list to do anything to it. For it lacks any and all values entirely.

And it's the same mechanics here. Any descriptions you try to give to it gets seperated from his being into something less than his being

NEP isnt going to defend against Epilogue but okay, I don't quite understand Transduality stuff anyway

Now this is NLF. It must have a limit and should be no higher than baseline 1A which means not ''fold'' or anything

NEP isnt going to defend against Epilogue but okay, I don't quite understand Transduality stuff anyway
Bruh. Lol. Epilogue can't even interact with nep 2. Hilarious.

SoR stomps
Now this is NLF. It must have a limit and should be no higher than baseline 1A which means not ''fold'' or anything
It's not NLF, that's the mechanism behind its physiology . And it's not baseline.

Bruh. Lol. Epilogue can't even interact with nep 2. Hilarious.

SoR stomps

It's not NLF, that's the mechanism behind its physiology . And it's not baseline.
Aside from the fact that its NEP hasn't even been updated, NEP doesn't help you anymore unless the nonexistent aspect is on a narrative level. NEP2 lost its supremacy long ago so

Now I know why there's some random hatred towards Nasuverse, pushing too much beyond evidence. Whatever my friend, I'm not going in-depth on this thread, make a match if you want.

Aside from the fact that its NEP hasn't even been updated, NEP doesn't help you anymore unless the nonexistent aspect is on a narrative level. NEP2 lost its supremacy long ago so

You can't even see the nep 2 character to begin with, what are you manipulating again???
And SOR entire being is devoid of all values. Yeah, you're not seeing SOR at all in the first place, even before you begin to attempt to do anything to it
Now I know why there's some random hatred towards Nasuverse, pushing too much beyond evidence. Whatever my friend, I'm not going in-depth on this thread, make a match if you want.
I couldn't care less.

I'm stating the obvious here

You can't even see the nep 2 character to begin with, what are you manipulating again???
And SOR entire being is devoid of all values. Yeah, you're not seeing SOR at all in the first place, even before you begin to attempt to do anything to it
The Epilogue is passive (presumably faster than baseline), it just happens.

I couldn't care less.

I'm stating the obvious here
And yet random human souls are able to enter it, your point being? And damn, NEP2? Wow. Where did the root get it's NEP2 justification for , can you prove?
And i personally cannot care less about your apophatic theology. It is rejected in this wiki, means it was rejected. You bringing up apophatic theology to justify the root being beyond everything does not matter.

Last edited:
More like the cringestic four amirite
Well the last one (shiro) is not that bad
Yeah, NLF asf

Does it have anything to deal with plot (narrative)? If no then incon with Shiro at best, you cannot just magically stretch to sth the verse hasn't shown.

he would literally get crushed here or, at least, not nearly comparable to the ones in the OP.
Void can manipulate plot too, and [] NEP 2 is higher baseline than 1-A + when i had talked of her in the thread about the updating (whitout adding it to her profil) she would have got the type 5 for plot, so shiro wouldn't affect her.

And yet random human souls are able to enter it, your point being? And damn, NEP2? Wow. Where did the root get it's NEP2 justification for , can you prove?
And i personally cannot care less about your apophatic theology. It is rejected in this wiki, means it was rejected. You bringing up apophatic theology to justify the root being beyond everything does not matter.
Random soul pass through it bcz the point in fate is litteraly everything return to where it came from which is the root, thx to let us know you don't read Fate outside of trying to downgrade thing . I am the one who did make the crt for the root what you try to even talk about? And it was not rejected in the wiki, it's like litteraly on his profil, we just can't use it to up her tier without more explanation about a higher cosmology (that Fate already have with the Xian root creation now).

Someone who wank KKK as hell shouldn't even be so sarcastic about Fate.

Back