• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Fighters minor revision and Orochi question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does Orochi's High-Mid regen and Type 8 come from? I know Orochi has at least low regen from one of his winposes, and Orochi's only ever been able to be truly defeated by sealing (Which makes me question why his soul was in Verse but eh), but nothing I've seen indicates High-Mid or Type 8 (Maybe Orochi is reliant on Gaia? idk)

Also, the feat that the verse scales to is 5 megatons, which would be Small City level+, not normal Small City level

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but you should ask some of the active members listed in The King of Fighters verse page to comment here.

Yes. I contacted every staff member on the KoF supporter list. The first two normal users on that list are inactive. So is Mariogoods. I guess I could contact Tonygameman. Bob seems to be busy with a different KOF thread at the moment, but I'll contact him too.

Eh, I'm actually pretty free, I'm just supporting another user that's banned and all on this, hence why I'm neutral.

Anyways, that one I'm supporting says that she agrees (Regarding your reply on the other thread that was about this).

@Smashor

Thank you. Feel free to contact all of the active members on the list.

Have you asked all of the listed members?

I suppose that this can be applied then, in lack of better options.

The AP is the only revision. The question as to why the Regen is so good and why the Type 8 exists have yet to be answered.

Fair enough.

Also, I've added some explanations to Orochi's abilities that wern't there before.

For Elemental manipulation I mentioned it was the origin of the Goenitz and the Orochi Team's elemental abilties.

I citated the telepathy

I gave it BFR since it was listed in it's notable attacks and techniques, but it wasn't in it's P&A

I also don't know where it's Soul Manipulation is from. It's not from any of it's supers since the soul manipulation is listed as seperate.

Also I'm getting rid of the "Possibly Higher" on Terry, Ryo, and people who scale to them since everyone is on the same tier now.

That's a super move, and I don't think that's supposed to be a soul, since that dosn't one shot his enemy. Maybe it's a fraction, but I've seen it described as life energy more than soul.

Also, I'm leaving the higher for Sie since his reasoning for higher is pretty legit (Full extent of his power being unknown).

I did it. At this point either Orochi, Evil Ash or Verse have the highest AP in Low 7-B most likely.

Now then, it's 1:21 in the mourning where I am, so I do believe I'll be heading off to bed now.

Okay go ahead

As for the soul manip on Orochi, it seems the one I'm asking to doesn't know any better, so I guess something like "possibly Soul Manipulation" could work here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back