• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Strongest I assume is the one with passive Mind Hax

Bayonetta time slows and cuts him apart, as she has resistance to it

Gargoyle One said:
Strongest I assume is the one with passive Mind Hax

Bayonetta time slows and cuts him apart, as she has resistance to it
Does she have resistance on its level?

Bayo's best high 4C key says its from summoning another character. Is that the one being used, or is it the one that's actually her?

Wasn't Bloodborne going to be downgraded to Tier 7 based on a recalc of A Call Beyond? What happened to that?

Also, the Hunter's "passive mindhax" is actually Madness Manipulation. Unless it's Type 3 (which in his case, it isn't), we don't consider that to be direct mindhax anymore. It's not the same thing.

The hunter was never going to be downgraded tho? Even if he was there are tier 5 feats in the verse he'd still scale to.

I dunno, man. I just vaguely remember a CRT where the legitimacy of the NF calc for A Call Beyond was put into question, and I'm positive it got recalc'd to a much lower value after that. (Perpetual did the recalc IIRC)

If it doesn't/didn't affect the Hunter, then whatever.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Bayonetta because I didn't break my ******* controller while playing her game
For me it was the opposite (granted it's because I hate when Loki calls Bayonetta love and when Bayonetta calls him little one)

I found Bloodborne to be easier than the souls games, and Bayonetta's gameplay style isn't really my thing, so I vote the hunter via ease of use

@MrKing The re-calc of A Call Beyond ended up being Large Island level. Other than that, the god-tiers of the verse have a second Large Star feat to fall back on, along with a few other Tier 5 cosmic shenanigans for consistency, so The Hunter in this case won't be downgraded. At worst, he gets a High 6-C key, or somesuch.

It being an actual star doesn't make it "Star level" as per the Tiering System we use if said star isn't the size of one. You'd have to prove that it's taking a star from elsewhere in the cosmos with some kind of portal creation/teleportation/what-have-you for that.

Not that this is the point of this thread, so if you want to discuss this further please do so elsewhere. Otherwise, it'd probably constitute thread derailment. As far as this thread is concerned, a High 4-C Good Hunter and a High 4-C Bayonetta are fighting, that's about all that's relevant. I only answered King bc he asked specifically about that and it was pertinent to the premise of the Hunter being High 4-C in the first place.

It's a regular star tho, this have already been discussed before.

But I'll drop the subject, as you said, it has nothing to do with this thread.

Back