• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the movies have weird contradictions even the ones that don’t seem contradictory but the daizenshuu states it happens during the time vegeta died
If that’s the case, the events are undefined and unexplained. Goku could be stronger here, or weaker. We don’t know what events have taken place up to this point, as this implied the Buu saga itself is taking a turn on itself.

I think we accept that the movie versions are at least equal to their canon-counterparts, but they can also be stronger (Broly)
Then everyone should scale to Broly if that’s the case. Although Broly was stronger than them. They could still keep up with him in terms of speed and endure and survive his attacks.

From what I can gather.

-The galaxy busting feat we previously attributed to kid buu actually belongs to fat buu as this is the version supreme kai would be referring to at the time of the flashback because kid buu didn’t come into the picture until much later in the arc.

-Fat buu should be 4-A as result.

scaling is still a clusterfuck to be honest.

From what I gather

Majin Vegeta 4-B, 4-A w Final Explosion

(Pre RoSAT) Base Gotenks 4-B, 4-A with SS1

(Post RoSAT) Base Gotenks 4-A, higher with SS1, 3-C with SS3 ( comparable to Fusion Reborn Goku)

Super Buu 3-C

Ultimate Gohan 3-C

Buutenks 3-C

SS3 Goku ( pre Vegito ) 3-C

Buuhan 2-C
Looks like SSJ3 Goku is back at 3-B

Someone should fix Fat Buu’s section and upgrade him from 4-B to whatever tier FB ssj3 goku is and close this crt since that’s all that was accepted
Okay. Is somebody here willing to handle that revision then, if it has been accepted?

Also, pretty sure most of the imgur links on Buu's page are gonna be deleted, and while I'm currently replacing em, I doubt I could finish it in a few days, so yeah

It is very doubtful that they will be deleted by Imgur, as they mostly seem focused on erotic and/or offensive artwork, but it definitely doesn't hurt to be careful, yes.

@Ant

This is anime / toei continuity feat

Basically this feat of Buu destroying a galaxy overtime calculated to be 4-A

Which was originally attributed to Kid Buu previously, is now being proposed to belong to Fat Buu, as when this flashback is first shown Kaioshin would be referring to that version instead.

So far there is no staff comments on this.

the original intent of upgrading to high 3-A proposed by the OP is no longer up for discussion as infintie DB universe has been debunked

@Ant

This is anime / toei continuity feat

Basically this feat of Buu destroying a galaxy overtime calculated to be 4-A

Which was originally attributed to Kid Buu previously, is now being proposed to belong to Fat Buu, as when this flashback is first shown Kaioshin would be referring to that version instead.

So far there is no staff comments on this.

the original intent of upgrading to high 3-A proposed by the OP is no longer up for discussion as infintie DB universe has been debunked

@DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa @Theglassman12 @SamanPatou @Flashlight237

What do you think about this?

Lephy and Tracer said that we could scale Buu to SSJ3 Goku from FB
This got later contested.

And fat buu scaling to FR Goku doesn’t make much sense, even fat janemba is ‘the strongest ki Goku has ever felt’ and his SS3 pretty much stomped that version of janemba.
Fat Buu should be 4-A off the flashback feat which was incorrectly attributed to kid Buu originally.
And yeah, after giving it a bit more thought, sadly Fat Buu can't scale to FR Goku. So 4-A it is.

7rc4ug.jpg

Thank you for helping out. We should probably use that instead then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back