• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SSJ2 Majin Vegeta, SSJ2 Goku, and Super Perfect Cell would downscale too since Dabura (who is considered to be comparable if not superior to Cell) and SSJ2 Majin Vegeta were able to still harm Buu somewhat even though Buu was clearly superior

I think SSJ2 Majin Vegeta, SSJ2 Goku, and Super Perfect Cell would downscale too since Dabura (who is considered to be comparable if not superior to Cell) and SSJ2 Majin Vegeta were able to still harm Buu somewhat even though Buu was clearly superior
No. Completely disagree there.

Gotenks, a superior character to both of them, was completely unable to do anything to Buu and had to look helpless while Buu annihilated a bunch of people.

I disagree the galaxy Broly is shown destroying is one of countless galaxies in the southern galaxy he was destroying that section of the universe at a rate where he’d eventually destroy it all and then eventually threatened to destroy the universe destroying a galaxy is just 3-C and overtime is 4-A Broly was destroying galaxies and the one in the beginning of the movie is just one of countless galaxies since NSEW galaxies are just denominations

High 3-A Buu from FR is fine but scaling SSJ2s and Cell Saga characters to that is a stretch. Even Fat Buu's power is stated to be "like a lie" and always dramatically rising every subsequent fight he had. There's no reason to assume any version of Fat Buu pre fighting SSJ3 Goku in ep. 246 was High 3-A.

You might want to hold up on that. Just received message that Deagonx is planning on potentially revising the High 3-A universes.
Assuming he's gonna use the statements of Cell destroying the universe, I don't think it matters if the universes are infinite or not, he'd still get to 3-B/3-A if accepted

Assuming he's gonna use the statements of Cell destroying the universe, I don't think it matters if the universes are infinite or not, he'd still get to 3-B/3-A if accepted
Cell is Immortal, so destroying a finite universe would just put him as 4-B due to being able to destroy neutron stars, but that's about it

I never agreed with High 3-A Broly on that previous thread, so I don't agree with this tbh. But this is a solid 3-C feat however.
Broly’s is valid because he was eventually gonna destroy the Universe and the galaxy shown at the beginning of the movie wasn’t the South “Galaxy” (Section) it was a random galaxy that Broly destroyed and he was doing this to other galaxies at a rate where King Kai thought his North Galaxy would be next supported by the daizenshuu and director supporting its a common misconception that a NSEW galaxy is an actual galaxy

Also this is probably a 4-A feat considering it was done overtime but I think Buu might scale to FB but if that’s being done the op should edit it in the op

(If there was 4 galaxies living world would be 3-B and not Low 2-C

Shouldn't SSJ3 Goku scale to Janemba?

I've looked at the fight, and SSJ3 Goku could repeatedly match Janemba and even stagger him with a kick to the head, but once Janemba used the dimensional warp hax he got the edge.

But if not, then Fat Buu scaling to SSJ3 Goku's High 3-A should be fine. Buu grew over the course of the fight, and by the end of the fight was matching him and even pushed him back with a beam.

Disagree with SSJ2 level people downscaling (as Buu utterly humiliated them) with the possible exception of Vegeta's explosion, and the Metal Cooler movie is not canon.

Shouldn't SSJ3 Goku scale to Janemba?

I've looked at the fight, and SSJ3 Goku could repeatedly match Janemba and even stagger him with a kick to the head, but once Janemba used the dimensional warp hax he got the edge.

But if not, then Fat Buu scaling to SSJ3 Goku's High 3-A should be fine. Buu grew over the course of the fight, and by the end of the fight was matching him and even pushed him back with a beam.

Disagree with SSJ2 level people downscaling (as Buu utterly humiliated them) with the possible exception of Vegeta's explosion, and the Metal Cooler movie is not canon.
Nah, since Super Janemba is superior to Hirudegarn, who is stronger than a Goku we consider way higher than the one from Fusion Reborn.

Nah, since Super Janemba is superior to Hirudegarn, who is stronger than a Goku we consider way higher than the one from Fusion Reborn.
So it's an outlier, then?

Also this may be a bit of a derail but Pikkon's profile should note that he sent Janemba flying with a kick.

So it's an outlier, then?

Also this may be a bit of a derail but Pikkon's profile should note that he sent Janemba flying with a kick.
Not so much an outlier, but Janemba toying with him and getting caught by surprise. Also the usual fight shenanigans in these movies ayy. Gotta keep the plot going until the fusion appears.

Pikkon sadly stopped having a clear scaling to Goku. Specially in Buu saga, where he's then shown as absolute fodder to Kid Buu (and Yamcha is stronger for some reason). So his Janemba showing is kinda iffy. And again, similar fight shenanigans stuff.

Not so much an outlier, but Janemba toying with him and getting caught by surprise. Also the usual fight shenanigans in these movies ayy. Gotta keep the plot going until the fusion appears.
Makes sense.
Pikkon sadly stopped having a clear scaling to Goku.
All I know is that his full power was about as strong as Kaioken x2 + SSJ Goku in the Cell Saga.
Specially in Buu saga, where he's then shown as absolute fodder to Kid Buu (and Yamcha is stronger for some reason).
Tbf, Kid Buu stomped everyone.

Also Yamcha is that guy.
So his Janemba showing is kinda iffy. And again, similar fight shenanigans stuff.
I mean he got stomped, but he still sent him flying with a kick.

Makes sense.

All I know is that his full power was about as strong as Kaioken x2 + SSJ Goku in the Cell Saga.

Tbf, Kid Buu stomped everyone.

Also Yamcha is that guy.

I mean he got stomped, but he still sent him flying with a kick.
my head canon is yamcha somehow copied zenkai after dying so much

But nah, sadly Pikkon is too inconsistent outside his portrayal back in Cell saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back