• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, knowing what I know from MHA, most if not all quirks are genetic and based in some pseudo-science form. Bloodcurdle is a biological attack or effect on Jonathan. Something in his bloodstream is creating paralysis. My logic is that since he can eject poison out of his blood, he can potentially eject whatever toxins are causing it too. If not then maybe his Regenerationn can help him out and dramatically speed up the effect. This is all theory and conjecture though.

In reality, Jonathan and Stain probably fight each other evenly for a good minute before Stain finds an opportunity to strike and successfully draws blood. What's bad for him is before he can lick his blood and activate his quirk, Stain stops moving and is paralyzed himself. The hamon that has built up from their clashing is finally enough to overcome his normal brain functions; he's being mind controlled, just like when Jonathan did it to Wang Chan with a pinch strike. Jonathan now has free reign to end his opponent.

HierophantDeluxe said:
Well, knowing what I know from MHA, most if not all quirks are genetic and based in some pseudo-science form. Bloodcurdle is a biological attack or effect on Jonathan. Something in his bloodstream is creating paralysis. My logic is that since he can eject poison out of his blood, he can potentially eject whatever toxins are causing it too. If not then maybe his Regenerationn can help him out and dramatically speed up the effect. This is all theory and conjecture though.
The problem with that though is Stain never injects anything into his opponent. A better explanation would be Stain forming a limited psychic link with his opponents body, forcing it to stop moving, but not affecting their mind.

The best explanation is "It's Anime I don't need to explain something as pitiful as science to tell a good story about a kid who can't stop breaking his arms"

Anyway, I'll vote the Jojest of JoJos FRA.

By the way, did you miss Calaca's vote for Stain, Apies?

So, complete vote tally leads me to

Jonathan - 14 (Litentric, Tactical, Dargoo, Emperor, Arceus, Hunting, Hierophant, Smashor, Spinoirr, Starter, Triforce, Takumo, Jacky, Sayo)

Stain - 1 (Calaca)

Yeah, I think we have a winner. Also, the seventh vote was at least a day old, so I'm adding this right away.

That dude's argument is incredibly bad. One, only hermit thought Jonathan may resist that or that it may work as a poison. Two, Hamon DOES work a lot like electricity. Jonathan literally says it conducts superbly in both water and metal, the fact that it has other properties doesn't change this. Three, Stain's blades are... metal. Bluford did the same shit, Jonathan fueled Hamon into his blade, Bluford got his entire arm disintegrated. Not only does the dude don't even know how Hamon works if he thinks Caesar was better with Hamon than Joseph and entirely forgot him mind haxing the Chinese dude, he even forgets Hamon channels perfectly through metal. He's wrong in every account.

Rather, now that I think about it, the only thing that truly stops Hamon is breathing. Jonathan can breath perfectly even if he is paralyzed, so Stain is still in danger unless he kills him from a distance with his knives.

Being unable to breathe doesnt even stop Hamon. What it does do it prevent the creation of any new hamon, but hamon that's already created or stored in the blood can still be drawn upon. Jonathan prior to his battle with Dio is always creating hamon, even while sleeping according to Will via the subcoscious breathing tech, if the fight goes on for more then like, idk, a minute, he'd have enough hamon stored up to where even if he cant breathe he stlll has enough to call upon for a few moves.

Dire still had enough Hamon left to spit a rose at Dio's face. Jonathan with holes through his neck still had enough Hamon to mindhax the Chinese dude, Caesar floated his remaining Hamon for Joseph to find. Hamon generation can be stopped by preventing breathing but the Hamon that's already there doesn't go away.

Jonathan takes this, having much higher durability and striking feats. Licking his blood would undoubtably burn off Stain's tounge (or atleast his taste buds), since Hamon takes quite a while to die out and is constantly conducted through Jonathan's blood and also Stain's blade. Stain could probably lick Jonathan's blood up to 3 times before his tounge up and burns.

JoJo the Referencer said:
Jonathan takes this, having much higher durability and striking feats. Licking his blood would undoubtably burn off Stain's tounge (or atleast his taste buds), since Hamon takes quite a while to die out and is constantly conducted through Jonathan's blood and also Stain's blade. Stain could probably lick Jonathan's blood up to 3 times before his tounge up and burns.
THIS^^^

Back