• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Great Frontier - Super Power Wiki RP

This is the Great Frontier. . . a multi-dimensional region of reality with many different realms. The Premise of this role play is that people throughout this fictional setting have come together by mysterious means in order to save it from an ominous threat. You will receive several powers in order to save the universe. There are five choices for your character to come from. You can come from any of the Dimensions below, or real life Earth.

Dimension A: Humanity is in ruins. Through a mysterious biological assault on the whole of Mankind, much of the population has been transformed into monstrous abominations. Through the planets of Earth, Venus and Mars, almost all Abominations have been exterminated through the dedication of hardened warriors patrolling throughout Sol. Decades have passed since Mankind was almost wiped out by this vicious assault. However, there are some of our race who have developed psychic and telepathic powers, not to mention Super soldiers and others have come together to lead us into a prosperous future.

Dimension B: Humans, Lycans, Serpentmen and Primates all co-exist on a massive Super Continent. There are technically two races of Humans, the ordinary race of Man, and the Witchmen. The Witchmen are almost entirely evil, guided by wicked spirits and blood thirsty gods, and have typically superior biological functions over ordinary Man. The race of Humans are Half-Barbarian, mostly in use of the weapons of the Middle Ages, Antiquity and earlier. The Lycans live in the revolutionary (for them) unit of the Tribe, and banding Tribes together, they have the power to lead themselves from out of the threat of their many equally vicious neighbors.

The Serpentmen are reptilian masters of their technology and magic, as are the Primates. Serpentmen seem to be leading societies with advanced Medieval technologies, only with blood thirsty gods, much as the Witchmen do. Their goal is to enslave all the "lesser" species of the world.

The Primates are a species of Yeti/Sasquatch that are shamanistic in nature. They have built their own societies much like the other races, though they are perhaps more advanced socially and politically than the Lycans.

Dimension C Dimension C is not a Dystopian Nightmare, nor is it during the Age of Barbarians. Rather, it is a ni-Eutopian setting where technology has rapidly progressed centuries beyond our current world. The most potent and popular form of technology is the "Mind Machine Interface Armor", which for purposes of simplicity, are drones and pilotable mechs in this RP.

Dimension D Dimension D is much like Dungeons and Dragons. There are Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Gnomes, Orcs, the whole shebang! Now Thousands of years ago, the evil Arliman, god of Destruction, conquered the world. Putting down a rebellion of his most powerful generals, he mysteriously disappeared from the annals of history. Now, several millennia later, after the planet has been restored from his horrifying reign, there is a terrifying threat that the world will end again.

Role Play Premise:

Name
:

Appearance:

Musical Theme (Optional):

Power: You get Six to start with. Choose from Superpower wiki. https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

Max Starting Tier is Low 7-C.

I will be accepting a Max of 12 players. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Spider_Kaiju/Sandbox

Post your characters in the sandbox.

The Role Play IC Thread.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3422010

Dusty Raider said:
I'm afraid Adaptive Power Level is too powerful.

Paul Frank said:
Roleplay Premise: Dimension D is winning so I'll vote A out of spite ovo

Reusing this from the other rp

Name: Eden

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WivfUd08Gw&app=desktop

Sex: Male

Appearance: [1]

Power Set:

Supernatural Conditio

Soul Absorption

Soul Manipulation

Durability Negation via hitting the soul

Loyalty Based Power Replicatio

Phantasm Dwelling Manipulation
Soul manipulation and soul absorption would be allowed but be extremely dangerous to have.

Walker21232123 said:
Role Play Premise: D

Name: No Name (People called him colorless cat)

</div> And some note about him Weakness: A Bookmark can lower down his Telekinesis

Role Play Premise: D

Name: Gwanjira

Appearance: A large cartoony theropod reminiscent of Sharptooth, but with large bulky arms tipped with four claws on each hand, as well as rows of osteoderms running down his back. He is a brilliant blue in color, with golden eyes, dark blue stripes, and light blue flesh and blood.

Musical Theme: Drunk as I Like, Baka Survivor, Dabchick Has Been Drinking, Gangplank Galleo

Power: Dino-Dragon Physiology, Weird Attack, Atomic Breath, Chaos Empowerment, Improbable Weapon Proficiency, Reproduction Manipulation

Does it mean that I will have indomitable will but with less applications like Ability transcendence? Because I will be sincere, I chose this power only for passive powers such as resistances

Faruel1998 said:
Does it mean that I will have indomitable will but with less applications like Ability transcendence? Because I will be sincere, I chose this power only for passive powers such as resistances
Ability Transcendence is over powered yes.

Question, how far do you limit powers like Reality Warping and Telekinesis? Because they can do very crazy things.

Faruel1998 said:
Question, how far do you limit powers like Reality Warping and Telekinesis? Because they can do very crazy things.
Telekinesis could basically attack at low 7-C, you could rearrange a small town with it.

Reality warping you could probably create a small town.

Roleplay Premise: D

Name: Vecna Ig-Alima
Fan Jinron

Appearance:

Musical Theme: This

Power:

Demon Creation

Over Run!

Reliant Invulnerability [On one specific demon chosen at will. This Invunerability can be set to only 1 demon at the time and has a rather long cooldown between setting. Invulnerability demon has a red six-pointed star on his head.]

Mind Control [Over Demons]

Hive Mind [Which can be extended to any of my demons and any of those i mind control]

Support Powers

Yes, but there are different levels, you can destroy a city as you can destroy another character at the molecular level.

I'm just saying, if you really want to allow these things at least set limits like ... for example the reality warping is limited only to objects or to the surrounding environment or to attacks.

Otherwise you risk having players who turn enemies into puddles or ashes with just one thought or worse ... they could do it on other players ... and that wouldn't be fun

Faruel1998 said:
Yes, but there are different levels, you can destroy a city as you can destroy another character at the molecular level.

I'm just saying, if you really want to allow these things at least set limits like ... for example the reality warping is limited only to objects or to the surrounding environment or to attacks.

Otherwise you risk having players who turn enemies into puddles or ashes with just one thought or worse ... they could do it on other players ... and that wouldn't be fun
Reality Warping I'll set the fact you can't do direct damage or insta gib attacks with Reality Warping.

Back