• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The goku syndrome

You aren't a good tier 3 if you lose to goku of all people. So let's test this out. Sonic doesn't count-

The harem creator vs A fake god who can dodge stuff (Mio vs goku)

Speed equalized

Both in character

Both at Tier 3. Goku has access to everything that is tier 3

Don't take anything I say seriously

38AB06C7-B5CF-4148-AC1E-96291D6FF022
CC Goku Trim

1. What does she open up with in character.

2. Instant transmission + one punch one-shots her/a single ki blast.

3. Needed to equalize speed to even get her to possibly win this smh.

Mio is only High 3-A throught her Power, not even physically or other, she can be OS by any characters above High 6-A.

Anyway, usually, she start to her Law Manipulation which has to result to "attack her became impossible because this is the law" and tend to Nullify oppoents blast like she do against Tenka (Inverse Tohka). After that, she literally spam Death Manipulation or Law Manip if this doesn't work.

Spirits in DAL aren't things like souls, It's just a term they are "human", Mio's thought based law worked on Mana which is Human tho.

The Causality said:
Spirits in DAL aren't things like souls, It's just a term they are "human", Mio's thought based law worked on Mana which is Human tho.
Well by technicality, Goku is a Saiyan.... Thinking Emote

Okay so for the most part Mio thinks and Goku is nulled unless she tries to speak in which case Goku IT neck chops.

Inconclusive FRA for speed equalised matches

Or Goku blitzes for speed unrestricted matches

Like i've already said, she usually need a thought so there is no time for goku. and even with the word based thing, she possesses the Instant teleportation which allow her to teleport against surprise attack without thought about. in the Ki blast case, she can Null all of them. i don't think Goku has a chance Equalized

GiverOfThePeace said:
This looks like a stomp then. Unless Goku has a wincon.
A question: does Mio have a probable winning condition at a speed unrestricted match?

GiverOfThePeace said:
Jasonsith said:
GiverOfThePeace said:
This looks like a stomp then. Unless Goku has a wincon.
A question: does Mio have a probable winning condition at a speed unrestricted match?
Goku doesn't immedieatly blitz in character so, I guess?
Goku has actually blitzed people to start fights. Of cousre some of these reacted with his speed.

Recome, Frieza twice(their first fight & RoF the Movie), Frost & Hit(U6vU7arc matches)

I agree that its also Inconclusive FRA. There is that chance that she does try to utter a word and Goku will be all up in her grill in a matter of seconds if not Instantaneous via IT.

AwkguyDB said:
I agree that its also Inconclusive FRA. There is that chance that she does try to utter a word and Goku will be all up in her grill in a matter of seconds if not Instantaneous via IT.
Speed is equal tho.

Andytrenom said:
AwkguyDB said:
Speed is equal tho.
true I'm thinking she would be open while she is speaking but I guess if Goku is right in front it won't matter but again what about IT behind the back Neck Chop if she tries to speak?

The Causality said:
Like i've already said, she usually need a thought so there is no time for goku. and even with the word based thing, she possesses the Instant teleportation which allow her to teleport against surprise attack without thought about. in the Ki blast case, she can Null all of them. i don't think Goku has a chance Equalized

So with a thought Goku can't harm her and she has auto defensive teleports? Pretty sure Goku has no wincon.

she needs to totally fight medaka

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
So with a thought Goku can't harm her and she has auto defensive teleports? Pretty sure Goku has no wincon.

she needs to totally fight medaka
Does she still stomp under speed unrestricted matches?

So it is a stomp in either condition.

(In the tone of Mephiles the Dark): What a pity~ What a shame this match is a stomp however it is shaped~

And is Sonic a good tier 3 even if it loses to Goku? Or is Sonic bad even if it could win Goku?

What about the auto teleports? She wouldn't need to react if those work.

This still need Time, she doesn't TP at infinite speed. Against opponents with the same speed, it's almost impossible to touch her with a physical attack but if the opponents is much faster, he will blitz the activation time of the TP

iirc yes

afaik not an independent tier 3 Sonic but a range of "at least 5-A to 2-C" tier as Super/Hyper Sonic. Does that count as tier 3 Sonic?

And the Goku vs Mio match is still a stomp on either side.

Back