• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Minor Revision

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok, so I've been told that tanking the explosion of the Sage Realm isn't a 5-A feat. Earth exploding would be baseline 5-B, and since we have no idea how big the Sage Realm is, we go by Earth standards.

So every 5-A now becomes 5-B. This is of course unless anyone wants to contest the size of the Sage Realm.

Also, I made a blog detailing almost every instance of Fear Manip in the series. I just want to put it on the verse page so everyone will stop doubting that these characters have it.

That is all.​

This should work.

Without a statement or showing of the Sage Realm being compared to Earth or any other planet from the Solar System is hard to get its size so yeah 5-B.

You could also add the blog on their profiles under a note.

My dummy brain forgot to add this.

God tiers now scale to an even higher level of Massively FTL+.

I think I have enough support to apply this.

I will make the appropriate revisions now.

Back