• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok so the recent free chapter is released and an important nugget of information was bestowed upon us. Dragon states that Okhwang was afraid of Ilpyo's power. This is a consistent statement throughout the entirety of GoH from the moment the Nine-Tailed Fox was revealed. Now, what this entails is an upgrade to Post-Timeskip Ilpyo to High 4-C scaling from Prime Okhwang being High 4-C. The rationale is as follows:

It was stated that no God is as powerful as Tathagata and this included all the Gods combined, so Okwhang even in his prime would not have been 4-B. We already know Okhwang in his Prime must have been stronger than when he was in Dante's body since that body was weakened by poison. As such, Prime Okhwang would be At least High 4-C.

As for Ilpyo, he was not at full strength until after R ate the Taboo and restored his full power. He even mentioned his power-up whilst fighting Shiva. As sich, Post-Ragnarok Ilpyo would have no reason not to scale to the full power of the original Nine-Tailed Fox at that point since we have yet to factor in the possible training he got to become stronger since then. Overall, this would make Nine-Tailed Fox Ilpyo High 4-C.

Ilpyo would be 4-B with the Ninth Tail unleashed since he fought Post-Training Mori Dan and later cut Dragon's horn. Dragon himself being 4-B scaling to Mori Dan as well.

Now with this change, comes a whole host of ripple effects.

The Six
Now starting with The Six. Post-timeskip Six will not directly scale to each other without proper confrontations with either Ilpyo, Daewi, or Mira. Reason for this is simple, Mira and Daewi have God level status for having two halves of Okhwang's full power. Ilpyo is God level for the reasons stated above. These three have fought each other and consistently been a threat to each other so they would scale. However, O, Q, and to a lesser extent, Dusik, have never fought any of the above. In fact, the latter even states that Mori and Daewi could destroy the world if they wanted to and shows clear inferiority to them.

Sujin would scale to Ilpyo since they're treated as equal in terms of power and the former even fought Mori Jung, who would be at around High 4-C if we are to believe he was 4-B when he fought Mori Dan.

Everyone Else
Since none of the humans scale to the Gods, what tier would they be? Well, Mori Dan's sister, Ahan Dan, has the Three Princes of Natak as her Borrowed Power. Logically speaking, she should scale to the combined power of all three of them, at least when all three of them are out. The rationale is that Power Borrowers tend to be on the same AP as the people they're borrowing power from. Seungcheol is 5-A for borrowing Uma's power, Ilpyo is High 4-C for borrowing the Nine Tails' power, etc. So early season 6 characters will scale to 5-A.

Later into the season, we meet a character by the name of Fanimer, who has Garuda as their Borrowed Power. As we all know, Garuda is a God and one of the antagonists of the Ragnarok arc. This means that Fanimer should have 4-C attack potency. This would gel well with Mori's insane growth and fit with Mujin and the human parts of The Six's AP. I will touch more upon Mujin later on but just know that most characters in this part who scale to Mori are at least 4-C.

Daewi Han and Mira Yoo
Daewi and Mira are a special case. See, Daewi and Mira are two halves of Okhwang's power, but not in the way you think. They aren't half of Okhwang's AP individually, instead they share half of what Okhwang needs to stay at peak form. Daewi has Okhwang's powers and abilities. Mira has Okhwang's physical strength and durability. For Daewi, without the Body of the King, using Okhwangs abilities physically strains him, and will likely kill him with over-usage. Meanwhile, Mira is incapable of using Okhwang's abilities to their full extent, but can dish out Okhwang's full AP physically.

This puts one of them in a unique situation. See, Mira would have no problem scaling to High 4-C flat out. However, Daewi physically can't. But, this does not mean that Daewi does not scale to High 4-C. He does, but in a different way. His scaling will be purely for his abilities, which would not contradict Posidon's statement of Daewi having a physical human body. As for how he physically harms characters like Mira, it's because he uses his abilities to enhance his striking power. This is not breaking news. we've known about this since he was first resurrected. His physicals would scale above Executives, whom he fodderises with Karate, which would give him 4-C.

Mujin Park
Mujin briefly fought Daewi but won't scale to him and here's why. Mujin stole Daewi's abilities with Wi-Fi prior to their clash. Their clash did absolutely nothing to Daewi once he put the Robe of the Sage on. In fact, Daewi took Mujin's arm pretty easily and the latter even lamented on how Wi-Fi was nowhere near Daewi's level of power just yet.

Miscellaneous
Mori Jin should have a "higher with Mori Hui" added to his Ragnarok key.

Daewi, and by extension, Okhwang, should have Earth Manipulation, Life and Plant Manipulation, and Creation. Also, Okhwang should have Ice Manipulation scaling from Daewi who already has it.

Mira needs a new Wi-Fi key which would be 4-B scaling off of Deer, who scales to Dragon. All the necessary changes are outlined in my sandbox.

Mujin is also missing abilities bestowed upon him by being able to use Mt. Oheng. The abilities are on Satan's page, I just need to port them over.

Also all characters who practice Martial Arts or has shown the capacity to before should have Fear Manip. Almost all characters should resist this. The logistics of this change was made in a prior revision, however, it was lumped up with Willpower Manipulation which was removed. As such, some pages have Empathic Manipulation listed instead. I would like to rectify this and just leave it as Fear Manip. I could list every instance of fear manip being used in the series but at this point, I should just make a blog.

Yeoui has a page and I listed its durability as 4-B. The simple reason being that it's Ogre's bones and she is flat 4-B. Thus far Yeoui has only been damaged by 4-Bs like Daewi with the full power of the Jade Emperor. However, there are two instances where it was damaged by non-4-Bs. Once by Ardun, and another by Satan. Ardun's case is simple. The attack that cut Yeoui was a special attack that would scale above him. It even ripped his skin, which is made up of Barbadum, a material not even Mori can break without hitting repeatedly. Satan's case is a bit more complex but I have the reasoning already written out on Yeoui's page. Even if it doesn't stick that's one singular instance that can be written off as PIS. I'd like to have Ardun's page reflect the new tier change and Satan's page have the note that Yeoui's page already has.

Speaking of Ardun, his body is made up of the same material as Uma's new Pacho. Considering Uma was 4-C with her Barbadium Pacho, Ardun's durability should scale. This is consistent since 5-A Mori only managed to make a tiny crack in Ardun's body after repeatedly hitting him in the same place over and over again with everything he had.

Speaking of Uma, her true form should be Possibly 4-B since it is implied she fought against Rabbit (Who scales to Dragon) in the underground Human bunker after returning from the Divine Realm. She went there specifically to find her real body, which is far stronger than any of her avatars. I'm open to discussing this since it's not really clear if the Uma that fought Rabbit is an avatar or her true form.

Mira has shown capable of performing the Big Bang. This should give her Energy Projection, Physics Manipuation, and Matter Manipulation since both Daewi and Okhwang can do it too.

That's all for now.​

Last edited:
Didn't Mira lose her Okhwang power though? She had to transfer her body of the jade emperor to Daewi to save him from his wound. So is that mean a little downgrade for Mira and a upgrade for Daewi or something? Or do we make another key for both of them?

Didn't Mira lose her Okhwang power though? She had to transfer her body of the jade emperor to Daewi to save him from his wound. So is that mean a little downgrade for Mira and a upgrade for Daewi or something? Or do we make another key for both of them?
It's already in the OP. Mira might have lost the Body of the King, but she still had remnants of that power still in her. That power, plus the Blade of Tatgahata, plus the 108 Agonies, plus Wi-Fi, allowed her to defeat Deer, who is 4-B.

I have Mira's updated profile in my sandbox, which I explicitly linked in the OP. You can see that for Season 6 I have 3 keys for her: Pre-Wi-Fi, Post-Wi-Fi, and Catalyst of Tatgahata.

It's already in the OP. Mira might have lost the Body of the King, but she still had remnants of that power still in her. That power, plus the Blade of Tatgahata, plus the 108 Agonies, plus Wi-Fi, allowed her to defeat Deer, who is 4-B.
Oof sorry, my dumbass brain didn't read that part lol
I have Mira's updated profile in my sandbox, which I explicitly linked in the OP. You can see that for Season 6 I have 3 keys for her: Pre-Wi-Fi, Post-Wi-Fi, and Catalyst of Tatgahata.
That makes sense

Forgot to add one more thing:

Anyone who can pick up Yeoui and swing it around should have Supernatural Willpower. Simply picking it up is already an LS feat as seen with Uriel and some Post-Timeskip Executives. Mori Hui could also pick it up, but upon actually swinging the real Yeoui, his arms were ripped off. Same went for Mori carrying like 20 Yeouis. Ryong stated that carrying that many Yeouis would kill Mori, especially since Ogre's soul would be in his main Yeoui. So we know that picking up and using Yeoui takes some serious mental fortitude, along with the actual LS to lift it.

This would give, Samuel, Satan, Ogre, and all the Moris Supernatural Willpower.

I think there's enough support to apply this revision. It will take some time for me to apply all the changes so I'll keep this thread open just in case.

I have completed all the relevant changes and will now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back