• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of Destruction vs The Goddess of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be able too, IIRC he couldn't do it to Zamasu because the rings were acasual.

The only edge I could see lightning having is her time hax, while Beerus has energy nullification and hakai. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Does her time hax use up any energy to do?

Because if so, he can probably counter it.

And even if he can't Hakai her, he can probably defeat her with sealing, as Whis explained they could do so to Zamasu.

how deep is her time manipulation? like I said in another thread if its not that strong them Beerus can win via Hakai and energy manipulation. Lightining has debuffs and buufs but I don't think it will be useful in this situation (if it is a Deathbattle)but if its a casual battle I think she can win if she uses the buffs and debuffs correctly

stating my vote

Deathbattle -> Beerus via Hakai and energy manipulation

Casual battle -> Lightning via buffs and debuffs

Aizenishere said:
Then I vote Beerus cuz Beerus. The EE helps too
You can't say "because beerus" because it doesn't hold any solid ground in the debate, that's like saying Erza wins because she's Erza.

You can't say "because beerus" because it doesn't hold any solid ground in the debate, that's like saying Erza wins because she's Erza.

Hey buddy, If me adding the real reason is Existence Erasure doesn't let my vote hold any ground Then you may as well not count KnightOfannihilations vote either since all I did was add dankness.

Also Erza where O.O

Ok, you didn't say existence erasure at first. So I thought EE was something else. The Erza thing was an infamous moment in fairy tail.

Well it was the main thing I saw above so figured I wouldn't have to spell it Q.Q

Noted. Well i could see it being an infamous moment if it was Erza being Erza xD

Oh god. -vomits- I have to vote for Beerus over Lightning.

It is not that she isnt powerful or that she has no hax. I think since the two are similar in power and both each have one or two ways to ignore durability, it might come down to Experience.

Beerus should win via exp and void manipulation alone. Now if you all excuse me, I will need to go vomit and try to find a way for me to wank lightning for her to win.

Beerus via EE, Soul Destruction, and being stronger than Inf. Zamas who was fusing with space time itself (just only being concerned)

Beerus because of insta-hakai. However I am unsure if time-stop would work on Beerus or he will resist it, but benefit of doubt gives Beerus a higher probabilty of winning this.

Then it comes to who goes first. If both are bloodlusted than I am sure Beerus would insta-hakai as that is the most lethal weapon in his arsenal and he has shown to use it to get the job done.

Not sure if Lightning's first instinct would be to go with Time-stop, that's not likely.

I guess both can win this but Beerus has more chances, so Beerus.

No reason? Jiren is the reason. We don't have confirmation of Beerus' standing in reference to him and vice versa, so we can say that they're at least about equal. So... Possibly Beerus can just Hakai her through the Time Stop.

Jiren? You mean that guy who's an entirely different character from Beerus? The one who's actually shown to resist it unlike Beerus?

So apparently, Lightning won against Goku, now while ABC logic usually fails, something tells me a weaker Goku with Ea and no resistance to time stop loses....

So yeah unless it's okay to keep this going, I'm probably removing,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back