• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Future King of Vermin fights The Crimson Huntress-In-Training!

That you wouldn't see a probably good character get beaten by a character from a shitty verse?
What? No, i think both are written by a 3 year old with dislexia (in GOH is more like ADD), but GOH is in a special place of my heart because it revived my interest to..... well fiction in general

Anyways Mori FRA cause he's one of my favorite character of all time

Anyways gonna go with ruby with this one looking at the debates

Man, why can't Mori get W this time he just got he's ass beat by Joy Boy

What? No, i think both are written by a 3 year old with dislexia (in GOH is more like ADD), but GOH is in a special place of my heart because it revived my interest to..... well fiction in general
I could go on a multi-page rant as to why your opinion on GoH is objectively incorrect, especially when you seemingly haven't read it in years and have extremely barebones knowledge of the plot.

But I don't respect you enough to give you something with that much effort put into it.

I could go on a multi-page rant as to why your opinion on GoH is objectively incorrect, especially when you seemingly haven't read it in years and have extremely barebones knowledge of the plot.

But I don't respect you enough to give you something with that much effort put into it.
Nah GOH sucks (the figthing scenes are peak tho)

Literally anyone who says vol 1-2 aren't bad are probably blind to nostalgia, that's when they were figuring things out and had not as much experience as now
It's far from the best of RWBY, but I don't think it's quite the worst. Vol 5 was my least favorite tbh.

My volume ranking.

1. Vol 7
2. Vol 8
3. Vol 3
4. Vol 6
5. Vol 4
6. Vol 5
7. Vol 2
8. Vol 1
I'd switch Vol 6 with Vol 4 (though they're both pretty interchangeable imo)

Vol 3 imo, was the best RWBY volume (tho Vol 7 is a pretty close second to it, so Vol 7 should be #2).

Vol 8 was good until like episode 11 or 12, and then it went to shit, so I think it should be #3.

1. Vol 3
2. Vol 7
3. Vol 8
4. Vol 4
5. Vol 6
6. Vol 2
7. Vol 1
8. Vol 5

It's far from the best of RWBY, but I don't think it's quite the worst. Vol 5 was my least favorite tbh.
Tbh vol 5 is so much better then watching it weekly, the only reason the battle of haven was rushed was because of gray putting most of the team who were supposed to work on rwby to work for gen lock instead

But rewatching vol 5, it's not bad at all when you binge it as it has nice character moments and slice of life stuff (like with Weiss and yang's talk. Liked their interactions in vol 5)

I could watch all vol 5 again but not vol 1 again and that says something

But rewatching vol 5, it's not bad at all when you binge it as it has nice character moments and slice of life stuff (like with Weiss and yang's talk. Liked their interactions in vol 5)
That was one of my favorite scenes from the Volume. I always liked scenes when the heroes are just bonding.

But other than that, agree to disagree I guess. I mean, I guess I'd switch Vol 1 with Vol 5, but nothing higher than that.

Back