• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirai fights the Red Reaper of Beacon

Mirai vs Ruby Rose

MIsWXLQ.png
XFpTVJp.png

Rules:​

• Links to characters: Ruby Rose, Mirai
  • Beacon Ruby (3.41 Tons of TNT) and Burst Mirai (<7.61 Tons of TNT) are used
  • Both are in character
  • Ruby is at least Mach 6
  • Mirai is Mach 5.102
Mirai:

Red Reaper: 2

Tie:

FIGHT!!

Last edited:
Note: Ruby scales to Yang, as such her speed is actually Mach 9.

Voting for Ruby.

Mirai has the advantage in range due to being a mostly ranged fighter. While Ruby has the advantage in an up close battle due to superior skill and speed. Due to SBA they both start Hundreds of Meters away from each other. The question here is can Mirai take out Ruby before she can close that distance?

I say no. Mirai's ability to travel long distance is vastly inferior to Ruby's when using Petal Burst, which lets her blitz people who have reactions comparable to her. As such she'd be able to quickly close that distance and Mirai lacks the travel speed to keep away.

And while Ruby is using her Semblance she has Elemental Intangibility, meaning Mirai's attacks wouldn't be able to prevent her off from getting close either. Mirai's Non-Physical Interaction only covers ghost type of intangibility, not Elemental Intangibility like what Ruby has.

While Mirai is stronger by over 2x, Ruby's Aura can help defend from her attacks and her superior skills at close combat would put massive pressure on Mirai.

Also, Ruby's Semblance was capable of producing wind pressure strong enough to blow away people with Class M LS. Mirai would be tossed around by that wind with no way to fight against it. Leaving her open to any kind of attacks, While Frantic Mode would increase Mirai's speed and power, it's not enough to blitz or stomp Ruby through her Aura. In fact it'd be worse for her since it lowers her defense, leaving her even more vulnerable to Ruby's attacks.

I know Mirai isn't awful up close, but I don't see her being able to hold her own against Ruby.

Note: Ruby scales to Yang, as such her speed is actually Mach 9.

Voting for Ruby.

Mirai has the advantage in range due to being a mostly ranged fighter. While Ruby has the advantage in an up close battle due to superior skill and speed. Due to SBA they both start Hundreds of Meters away from each other. The question here is can Mirai take out Ruby before she can close that distance?

I say no. Mirai's ability to travel long distance is vastly inferior to Ruby's when using Petal Burst, which lets her blitz people who have reactions comparable to her. As such she'd be able to quickly close that distance and Mirai lacks the travel speed to keep away.

And while Ruby is using her Semblance she has Elemental Intangibility, meaning Mirai's attacks wouldn't be able to prevent her off from getting close either. Mirai's Non-Physical Interaction only covers ghost type of intangibility, not Elemental Intangibility like what Ruby has.

While Mirai is stronger by over 2x, Ruby's Aura can help defend from her attacks and her superior skills at close combat would put massive pressure on Mirai.

Also, Ruby's Semblance was capable of producing wind pressure strong enough to blow away people with Class M LS. Mirai would be tossed around by that wind with no way to fight against it. Leaving her open to any kind of attacks, While Frantic Mode would increase Mirai's speed and power, it's not enough to blitz or stomp Ruby through her Aura. In fact it'd be worse for her since it lowers her defense, leaving her even more vulnerable to Ruby's attacks.

I know Mirai isn't awful up close, but I don't see her being able to hold her own against Ruby.
@RandomGuy2345 You agree?

Back