• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori jin fights the once and future git

I could be wrong but I feel like Grimgor has the stamina and lifting strength to outlast Mori and eventually grab/grapple him which he is never escaping with the lifting strength defeceit. Especially as Grimgor will just get stronger and stronger due to Mori not having enough of an AP advantage to one shot him to put him out of comission.

The weird thing here is I would say Mori's win condition is Accupuncture/disabling Grimgors limbs but, would that even work on an Orc? which is basically a Fungi organism without typical organs/human like features? Im not sure but I want to say it wouldn't.

I could be wrong but I feel like Grimgor has the stamina and lifting strength to outlast Mori and eventually grab/grapple him which he is never escaping with the lifting strength defeceit. Especially as Grimgor will just get stronger and stronger due to Mori not having enough of an AP advantage to one shot him to put him out of comission.
Grimgor's AP?
The weird thing here is I would say Mori's win condition is Accupuncture/disabling Grimgors limbs but, would that even work on an Orc? which is basically a Fungi organism without typical organs/human like features? Im not sure but I want to say it wouldn't.
Bongchim Nah Style Acupuncture works on inorganic beings.

Mori will begin with amplifying himself with Jeahbongchim (2x, then up to 8x if he's serious or pushed). So he basically will start at 224 tons, then will go up to 898 tons at full amplification when he's serious.

Mori, however, doesn't start the fight with disabling via Acupuncture. He's only done that when he's pissed off. Grimgor would have to **** with him to get him to just hit him with Blood Vessel Bongchim.

Mori with some of his moves is able to further double his AP as well, so his renewal moves can reach he to 1800 tons which is well within one shot range

I figured you'd make an argument for Grimgor being able to grab Mori. Huh.

Fair enough assessment, I suppose.

I figured you'd make an argument for Grimgor being able to grab Mori. Huh.

Fair enough assessment, I suppose.
I think it's possible but it's also something Mori would see coming from 10000 miles away. Like Mori is gonna take 1 look at a 9 foot tall wall of muscle and avoid getting grabbedd as much as possible and just prod him with kicks from outside Grimgors range.

Grimgor is a weird one in verse. He has been able to grab and grapple with Martial Arts masters before and even people with literal 4-D precog so it's hard to exactly equate how skilled he is with grappling specifically.

Fair enough assessment, I suppose. I was mostly confused because I'd heard several times Grimgor can fight people with busted precognition (so can Mori but that's another story), so I was basically waiting for that to get brought up lmao

Back