• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Future is Now: Future Warrior vs The God King

Outlasting how? Unless God King doesn't use his hax in character, there is no way he is outlasting. God King has Limitless stamina on top of that as well.

He very commonly erases, maddens, and subjects the target to agonizing pain in character.

That said FW resist Mind manip, which makes his mind control and memory manip less potent.

He's an undead skeleton; can he even be put to sleep normally? Also his teleportation is multi-universal in range, so BFR won't work.

Thinking about it, is there anything stopping GK from jumping into FW's soul and draining his life away from the inside-out?

@Assault can't FW just switch bodies with Godking? Also just because he's an undead skeleton it doesn't mean he's automatically unaffected by sleep. There's other RPGs out there where you can put undead opponents to sleep.

@Glass

Not sure what Body Swap qualifies in terms of hax, but without first being damaged, GK is immune to most forms of supernatural incapacitation, including transmutation.

Fair point about the Sleep one. How is the sleep induced, though? If it is magical, see above. If it is physical, if it needs a brain or other organ, GK would be immune.

@Assault his body swap ability just makes FW take his opponent's body while his opponent takes his body. I'm pretty sure it's magical since someone like master roshi can put someone to sleep from a distance, (and I assume FW's sleep inducement is based off that).

@Glass

GK is probably immune to the sleep, then.

I have no clue if Body Swap would work. There is a move called Forced Exchange in Divinity, which causes the user to trade life with the target. Kinda like what Ginyu did to Goku after he punched himself through the chest. It can be resisted by characters in-game, but I don't know if it is exactly the same.

That said Body Swap could be a good win condition for FW. I mean it would kinda be a stomp of FW had no way of winning.

Wait, you said that if it's physical, then it's immune, Master Roshi's sleep inducement is not physical.

Well imagine the Forced Exchanged, except it also makes you take over the opponent's body while the opponent's is in your beatened body.

Magical: Immune. Physical: Not immune if it doesn't involve organs/body features not had by a skeleton; Immune if it involves organs/body features not had by a skeleton.

Magical Sleep inducement is even used in-game via Chloroform. Despite being called "chloroform," it is magical in nature and does not operate physically.

He can't be put to sleep given the sleep inducement method. Also Body Swap is the one saving grace FW has here. It isn't like GK doesn't have broken combos of his own.

Considering characters in-game are resistant to Blinding Radiance, which is basically solar flare but 360 degrees, I don't think it would work on GK right off the bat.

Divinity has so much hax that only a few thing aren't resisted before their resistances are broken to prevent the characters from instantly hax stomping each other.

Back