• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Future is Now: Future Warrior vs The God King

Does BoG Warrior have Mid-Godly regen? Otherwise I don't see how The God King can bypass that while the Future Warrior can eventually destroy God King's soul and kill him.

I don't think so. BoG happens before the Zamasu Arc, which he needs to complete in order to gain Mid-Godly.

Actually, he does have Mid-Godly at this point because he gets Mid-Godly in DLC and the DLC can be played at this point in the game. Weird continuity but it is explained by time travel.

So he can't be erased permanently. Can his mind, memories, and emotions recover from being torn apart and consumed?

Also getting Mid-Godly at any point in the series is pretty crazy lol.

@Assalt

He has resistance to mind manipulation, and a very high level of it as well. Memory manipulation won't work either because when everyone was forgetting about the original future warrior, he still remembered him and his memory wasn't erased. Emotions won't do much, FW can enter a mental plane and by defeating himself, can escape such manipulation

Edit: FW FRA

The Demon God magic "transcends human knowledge" and that is what's used for the mind manipulation.

In either case, he can still resist it.

FW may need more powers added to his profile then, b/c he doesn't have resistance to empathic or memory manip on his profile.

Also destroying someone's Source (something God King can do) is a really potent mind hax, along with a lot of other powers. It completely obliterates everything that made the character them. "Every echo" is destroyed, not just the soul.

I'm not an expert on Xenoverse, so I don't know if someone has that level of metaphysical destruction.

Yeah he needs to get resistance to memory manip and empathic manipulation added to his profile.

So is Demigra's and the time breakers. They mind controlled characters such as Gohan who was pure of heart, Vegeta who originally resisted Babadis magic etc. And the mind controlling is done by magic. FW2>FW1. Both can resist it so logically FW2 should be able to resist Demigras level of mind manipulation, which is far from baseline

He can also live long enough to mimic his opponents abilities if they use it [He learned Time manipulation and most of his abilities in fact], and can know what they are from the start of the battle.

Well resisting his memories and emotions being destroyed is pretty big in this battle, considering that GK's way of winning relies on that. You should probably make a CRT to get those powers added.

So until FW gains (or doesn't depending on the thread) Resistance to Memory and Emotional manip, we should continue on as if he doesn't. Any votes changed because of that?

Even if it doesn't, I still am voting for FW via mid-godly regen, power mimicry, Soul destruction and purification and resistance to mind manipulation.

Edit: Also, according to the mind manipulation page, and a discussion thread on it, you can likely resist the other form of mind manipulation (Which includes memory manipulation)

FW gets bodied. He's not bypassing that Low Godly Regenerationn without transmutation, and other than pure AP, he gets haxxed to death. His life force gets drained, his mind gets obliterated, etc..

I thought Future Warrior could attack souls via Soul Punisher. Wouldn't that allow him to bypass GK's regen? I mean GK resists it but still, it does hurt him.

Well then FW needs his Soul Manipulation removed, then. Because his profile says he can destroy souls with it.

At best, there's soul purification due to what could be interpreted from Janemba. Heck, the move is also called Stardust Breaker, so the name reasoning becomes even more hard to believe.

I didn't know Stardust Breaker was the same move. So should we CRT to get soul destruction removed? Also according to Zenkaibattery he needs to get resistance to empathic and memory manip, although idk if memory is already covered by mind manip.

No, it's been shown in the movie fusion reborn that it purifies souls. When gogeta used it, he saved that troll kid from janemba instead of killing him.

But how do we know Janemba was bound to the soul of the kid and not just some external parasite? Also if it only purifies the target, if the opponent isn't taken over by another entity, would it even work?

He resists that until his armor is broken, though. Pretty much all magic-related debuffs are resisted except for Source Vamparism, and he can survive that normally.

@assault he is literally the embodiment of all evil souls in the machine when it broke. I don't see how it won't work at all when it's shown to affect spiritual beings.

@Glassman

Well Cal and I both have the same worry. If it purifies, then it wouldn't work on a being that doesn't need to be purified. AKA if the target is wholly themselves, not possessed, it wouldn't work.

It also notably completely erased Janemba's Soul, leaving only the kid. It at least damaged Janemba to the point that he couldn't regenerate from.

I am 99% sure Janemba doesn't have his own separate soul, since he's literally just distilled evil from souls sent to Hell.

Well even if Starbust Breaker can destroy souls, so can 90% of everyone at the level of Braccus Rex, and GK is WAY beyond Braccus. Also throwing this out there, GK is canonically superior to this guy, so he is in good company.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well even if Starbust Breaker can destroy souls, so can 90% of everyone at the level of Braccus Rex, and GK is WAY beyond Braccus. Also throwing this out there, GK is canonically superior to this guy, so he is in good company.

Isn't the Stardust breaker some kind of conceptual manipulation,since it can erase evil?

Back