• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E103WCPUcAAEY4d.jpeg

This is how the Probability Manipulation works. The above is a Charge Impact battle that happens at the start of every fight in DBH, those two bars at the bottom move back and forth. Your goal is to have your bar end up further to the right than your opponent's is left, if you fail at that then the opponent's guards and the damage they take is reduced. The Probability Manipulation comes from either slowing down your Charge Impacts speed at which it moves back or forth or speeding up your opponents, thus affecting the likelihood of you winning and them not being able to guard.

Oh also, if the attacker has a Super move available (Kamehameha, Special Beam Cannon, Final Flash, etc) and they fail the Charge Impact then they won't use that move. Other than that I can fail a Charge Impact as an attacker or win as a defender but the damage is still dealt, it's just reduced.

E103WCPUcAAEY4d.jpeg

This is how the Probability Manipulation works. The above is a Charge Impact battle that happens at the start of every fight in DBH, those two bars at the bottom move back and forth. Your goal is to have your bar end up further to the right than your opponent's is left, if you fail at that then the opponent's guards and the damage they take is reduced. The Probability Manipulation comes from either slowing down your Charge Impacts speed at which it moves back or forth or speeding up your opponents, thus affecting the likelihood of you winning and them not being able to guard.

Oh also, if the attacker has a Super move available (Kamehameha, Special Beam Cannon, Final Flash, etc) and they fail the Charge Impact then they won't use that move. Other than that I can fail a Charge Impact as an attacker or win as a defender but the damage is still dealt, it's just reduced.
Should'nt they have passive power nullification as well then?

I did make an Archie sonic VS Xenoku thread, but it was deemed a stomp since Sonic gets his energy and stamina from a Low 1C source.

Stamina type has no bearing on this fight, as long as Flash is 3D , he is getting affected by the stamina stun null whatever.
Though being passive it would fall under speed equalised rules.

I did make an Archie sonic VS Xenoku thread, but it was deemed a stomp since Sonic gets his energy and stamina from a Low 1C source.
No it doesn't work like that. I asked that on Discord on people that are even here and I've been laughed at because I mentioned Low 1-C stamina being a thing (because it isn't). Mechikabura's Overflowing Dark Energy ability just doesn't reduce stamina to 1,he doesn't have the other ability (yet)

That reminds me...

Barry shouldn't have a 2-A end, at least not for this reason. He'll soon resist 5D fatehax, we'll probably get back to this then.

Also doesn't Goku need feats of affecting someone with near-infinite stamina? Then again I'm not sure why Barry has near-infinite stamina.

Dimensional domain works on people with infinite stamina such as the androids
Barry shouldn't have a 2-A end, at least not for this reason. He'll soon resist 5D fatehax, we'll probably get back to this then.

Also doesn't Goku need feats of affecting someone with near-infinite stamina? Then again I'm not sure why Barry has near-infinite stamina.

That's indeed is bad
And goku can potentially come shot with the billion number of stat increasing, decreasing, damage boost, damage reduction and plus he has probability manipulation and worse, dimensional domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back