• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also when their stamina is 1 or 0 goku can bypass resistances. i believe thats what they said

Maybe you should check it, because if this is true it could be good
Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist certain effects, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities. In extreme cases, this ability can even override apparent immunity. Simply overwhelming with hax stronger than what they can resist normally doesn't qualify.

Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist certain effects, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities. In extreme cases, this ability can even override apparent immunity. Simply overwhelming with hax stronger than what they can resist normally doesn't qualify.
I know but I doubt if the stun hax can lead to such things, but if it could it will be awesome

Unequalized Yes
Equalized No

Equalized, a lot of Passive and Permanent Stat Reduction, Damage Reduction and Stamina #@$%ery are gonna hit Barry. Any he does after I.E. move, will lead to stun
if what you said is true then this cant be added

Well if the enemy or someone needs energy to regenerate, I just thought that it might stop it.
MIGHT, and this is just me rambling
Stamina $#%&ing would only effect Regeneration that requires Energy/Effort to do & As for Immortality, Nope

Honestly Goku speed is just Inapplicable.

The fact that goku can move in timeless voids or areas outside of time or places where time doesn't exist already makes the speed formula Inapplicable for goku since speed is Distance/Time but time isn't a factor for goku since he can move without the presence of time.

Apparently that's not enough for infinite speed but definitely not MFTL+ either so its regarded as Inapplicable

See the Speed Thread on the Wiki

Honestly Goku speed is just Inapplicable.

The fact that goku can move in timeless voids or areas outside of time or places where time doesn't exist already makes the speed formula Inapplicable for goku since speed is Distance/Time but time isn't a factor for goku since he can move without the presence of time.

Apparently that's not enough for infinite speed but definitely not MFTL+ either so its regarded as Inapplicable

See the Speed Thread on the Wiki
Or they are just outliers as the wiki says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back