• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flag Wearer vs The Flag Smasher; Steve Rogers vs Karli Morgenthau

Nah Cap all the way, besides the AP and Dura, wich should be the same for both i think, Cap has definetly more experience and skill, and has his shield wich can tank all of her attacks

voting Cap

Nah Cap all the way, besides the AP and Dura, wich should be the same for both i think, Cap has definetly more experience and skill, and has his shield wich can tank all of her attacks

voting Cap
Karli was able to handle Bucky pretty confidently in the show.

If she can replicate those results against Cap here, there's really not much Cap can do. She's physically superior in every way due to having a more advanced version of the serum, and has the combat skill necessary to keep up with Cap-level characters

The only thing I can see Cap having an advantage in is his shield, but depending on where they are it might not be much of an issue. In a small room he can ricochet it all over the place and Karli would struggle a lot, but in an open field, he can't really get it back once thrown. Weaker characters are capable of surviving multiple shield throws from Cap, plus she can just catch it and disarm him with her higher speed and reaction time. If he loses his shield, Cap's just a nerfed version of Bucky since he doesn't have a vibranium arm.

Imma get a lotta shit for this, but I'm placing my vote on Karli for now

Back