• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The First Spinjustsu Master VS The Overlord but not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's still a subject of pure and good. Bartleby is balance, and he despises Bartleby almost as much as he despises Raven.

Wot?

I said shadow magic bypasses resistances to magic, which is what he uses to mind hax. In essence, he would bypass resistance to mind manipulation

Spider simply has many more ways of winning, the chances of FSM getting off a sealing spell is unlikely, and after that fails he's gone.

Quote stating GM = FSM

When the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago, deep in the ground, he created the Serpentine. Since the first dawn, our elders knew of the Curse of the Golden Master, when he who had the powers equal to the First Spinjitzu Master would rise and usher in the last of the setting suns. With no equal adversary, his power will go unmatched. His destructive rule will change the face of the world, and he will not stop until every man, woman, and Serpentine are enslaved under his control.

In Enter the Digiverse, The Overlord successfully sucks out 99% of Lloyd's power

Quote about

Garmadon: I remember because I was there. You used the Golden Weapons to destroy my Mega Weapon. But when they collided, they were shot into...

Wu: Space.

Nya: SInce Lloyd gave away his power, the Overlord's going after the only thing that can turn him into the Golden Master: The Golden Weapons.

[Context: Lloyd gave away the last 1% of his power to reignite the ninja's powers and keep The Overlord from obtaining it. And after grabbing the Golden Weapons, The Overlord did become equal to FSM, hence his GM tab]

GFS & GMS are not abstract like you think, they physical Form can still be affected by everything but even if they die, can bring back thanks to exist as long as theirs Concept (Shadow, Darkness stuff) exist

But Conceptual Destruction is Good

I'too ask for the 200x Baseline

Zenkaibattery1 said:
That's still a subject of pure and good. Bartleby is balance, and he despises Bartleby almost as much as he despises Raven.

Wot?

I said shadow magic bypasses resistances to magic, which is what he uses to mind hax. In essence, he would bypass resistance to mind manipulation

Spider simply has many more ways of winning, the chances of FSM getting off a sealing spell is unlikely, and after that fails he's gone.
Fair enough, tho FSM is part demon

His mind has wouldn't negate resistance to pure mind had though just to magic. Resisting Mind will still stop it.

Sealing is still up in the air at this point

And it's not a spell

@Thecausality

That isn't Spider's real form, his real form is relative in nature to Grandmother Raven who appears as an astral being. It's a physical manefestation which embodies shadow and chaos. When you learn about the history of the spiral, you see Spider's true form, and it's nothing like what The Player fights against.

Furthermore, Spider was only harmed by the player because The Player's can conceptulally destroy him, and because he has Shadow Magic, otherwise he would have died as soon as he entered the sands of time.

I still don't see how that is 200x. Either way, Spider can boost himself up to that point in power. But he doesn't need to since he's well above baseline and should logically be able to one shot by statements and scaling.

I call anything sealing a spell, don't mind that. I'm hearing no refutes to my application on the sealing. Spider has knowledge of being sealed away, and can decrease the probability of that happeneing.

200x since 1% of Lloyd's power = 2 sets of Golden Weapons. Not that hard to get.

Though, after looking it over, I agree FSM can't seal, tho that makes it a stomp in GFS's favor

It might be a stomp, idk. If it is I guess this can be closed. In my opinion FSM can win, but Spider has more ways of winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back