• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Fire Emblem base form proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fire Dragon in FE7 is much stronger than the generic Fire Dragons in FE6, there is nothing wrong with the justification, unless you can find a reason for the fire manaketes to be just Building level

Right now, they're currently ranked at 8-A scaling from base form Roy.

Weirdo.

Fire Dragon (FE6) is High 6-A.

but hey, if you have some argument with the fire manakete being 8-A, im open ears.

Size iirc, I actually have yet to play FE6 entirely, but I'm only using the current ratings to scale from Roy, when FE6 is downgraded, I will adjust the Heroes profiles to scale, and the keys will remain due to different abilities

So, you have no argument for the fire manaketes being 8-A?

Then, Roy's base (and pretty much everyone else's) is still up to debate on this thread thingy

I have no argument, I haven't played FE6 yet, perhaps if the greatest Fire Manakete feat is calced, we could get a good FE6 rating

Well, If we just follow the scaling from the past tier, FE6's base would be High 6-A, which might be an outlier.

I will go look into it. I havent played that game in a while.

This is a picture from the game.

So...They are pretty big.
The Scouring
Maybe large building level by size alone? Those humans aree puny in comparison.

We should probably just say 8-C via size like with other Manaketes, until evidence is given, it would also make an all around 8-C base (also I will no longer make Heroes keys for characters with little to no changes in abilities if they're keeping the same tier)

There is no need for the heroes key, all characters are stated to be equal to their original cointerparts.

But yeah, ill continue to look into the Elibe manaketes.

Fates and Awakening are High 8-C because of the ice feat, right?

They should be, also, some characters in Heroes have abilities that differ from their main series counterparts (Like Niles having Ice Manipulation, for example)

So, i still push for Low 7-C by reasons above and if we consider At most 8-B is more adequate, i agree on that too.

Well, if Sumeragi fighting Corrin (Dragon form) isn't an outlier, than City Block level FE 1-5, Awakening, and Fates isn't a bad idea

Also, if skills are changed, I will update the keys accordingly, if they change them to an exact copy (Which I'd hate to see) of their main series counterparts, then the key will be removed along with it (But Manaketes do have fire and lightning attacks, unlike the main series IIRC)

Well, we can fairly be sure Corrin and the gang got stronger during the game, since human corrin is facing someone who could fight him at the start of the series as a dragon.

Thats a big difference to note.

Begining of game | EoG

And base corrin (With the help of his friends!) defeated the same dude he only could match as a full dragon.

Dont forget Azura made him lose a lot of dragon power by making the dragon stone.

So, considering that he needed his pals to best Sumeragi in base, posibly 8-A or potentially 8-A is good.

Fae, a full blooded DIVINE dragon (Stated to be superior to a high 6-A fire deagon) is considered comparable to someone without holy weapons (Sophia is considered way more capable and she is a half blood.)

Also Cecilia (a divine weapon-less magic teacher) survived being struck by a holy weapon. So, the logical conclusion is that base FE6 is High 6-A in both duravility and AP. Which is INSANE.

Those guys didnt skip the gym a single day.

I know this is the manga, but here it shows Zephiel Dual Wielding The Sword of Seals and the Exxactus, and both Roy and Al taking various blows from both swords.

http://********.me/manga/fire_emblem_hasha_no_tsurugi/v10/c038/21.html

So, Manga!Roy and Al are 100% confirmed to be Multi Continental in durability at base.

What are you talking about?

This is all from the original game. Roy legit has High 6-A Durability and AP feats in base.

He is able to beat the "dragon lords" who had kidnapped and overpowered Fae when she is by lore, not only full blooded dragon, but also a divine dragon, which is superior to all Fire Dragons.

And Roy, by scaling from Cecilia, is able to take a critical hit from Zephiel's holy weapon without any holy weapons.

And this scales to everyone in FE6.

I agree, as it was even shown that base FE7 characters got stomped by FE6 Bosses (I know it's a prequel, but still, Hector got bodied)

Woah, i didnt expect you to agree to this.

I mean, its really crazy.

But i agree to it beong implemented.

How about it? I dont think no one else but the two of us are needed to have this added.

Well, maybe that guy who has Grima as his Profile pick would have to agree as well.

but i mean, even the admins consider the teo of us to be the most well known in Fire emblem.

Well first, Hector didn't even have the Armads when he was considered comparable to the combined powers of Narshen and Brunya, so they don't quite scale to the High 6-A tags.

As for Cecilia surviving and attack from Zephiel, that would almost seem legit, but the story implied that Zephiel was holding back. He did seem disappointed by "How weak she was, but allowed her to live so she could suffer." Implying Zephiel could have easily killed her with one blow. Once again, I do like the idea of multi-continent level durability.

Fa on the other hand does seem legit to be High 6-A considering that Divine Dragons are surperior to Fire Dragons. Plus she's the only character besides Roy to have an effective bonus against Idenn; which even the Divine Weapons didn't.

I am unfamiliar with the Manga, I will get into it when I get the chance though. At the same time, I'm unsure about its canonicity. Now anyway, I agree to having Fa being High 6-A, but as for everyone else's base forms, I'm not quite so sure.

Actually, one thing i like from the manga is that they actually make up some "techniques" for the swords.

And both Roy and Al (Half dragon original character) get struck by was thought to be the steongest attack yet from Zephiel while he dual wielded the Exxaccs and the sword of seals. So, if we have the same calc apply for this fight, its a legit example of how high 6-A base works out.

Now, i watched the scene again, i think he was dissapointed after already defeating her, and i dont see how Zephiel could "hold back" a clear critical hit with a holy weapon.

But, it is already a valid argument and should be looked into.

So....Another bump is necessary.

this upgrade would affect

Roy

Lilina

Idenn.

Now, there is the stuff ill probably do later down the line.

Zephiel's page Fae's page. Al's page. Manga!Pages?

And we still have to determine a base form for Magvel and Tellius characters.

So, if you have any important feat in mind for those guys, feel free to post it.

Can somebody summarise what has been agreed in the above thread, and the reasons for the suggested statistics changes?

Phew, Glad you showed up, i was going to make another bump.

First off.

FE 6 Characters have their base forms updated to High 6-A in Durability and AP, and their speed is increased to Massively Hipersonic+ to Relativistic by scaling to Cecilia here.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cecilia_(Fire_Emblem)?venotify=created

Second.

I think this should be discussed more on its correct thread, but justsomeweirdo has shown us that Base Corrin is 8-B by surpasssing his Dragon Form in the Revelations route.

So, Corrin is upgraded to 8-B in base. (Defeated Sumeragi in the Revelations Route with the help of his army.)

Dragon Corrin is upgraded to at least 8-B (Caused this level of damage when he got angry at his/her mother´s death, Corrin has become stronger in his adventures.)

Third-

Awakening, Fates and Mystery of the Emblem charaters have their base forms at High 8-C by scaling to ice sculture destroying in Fates.

Why is Cecilia High 6-A/Large Continent level and relativistic?

Why should Corrin be 8-B/City Block level?

The High 8-C/Large Building level statistics also need an explanation.

Is there a calculation of the hypersonic+ meteor dodging, or is it just guesswork?

It might be best if you politely message The real cal howard and Darkanine about giving input in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back