• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The link for Gergy's AP rating is off but it shouldn't affect this match too much

This really is sort of a matter of unstoppable force and immovable object, Leo's feat is way above the stuff Gergy scales to (even if he upscales) but Tank and his inherent bias towards durability means that they're still going to have a lot of trouble really getting solid hits, especially since this key also has Battle Healing to let him recover HP as time passes

Admittedly there's not much I can glean from how simple the guy's PnA is, so I'll kinda leave it at Gergy having an advantage due to his durability and being able to close the AP gap with Sword Skills (which Leo would have trouble dodging since it's a blitz worthy speedamp)

Ok, so Leo would start with his information analysis before using his magic skills. Leo also has his attack reflection which could potentially help.

Well like, define that

There's no real description on the PnA, and even notable attacks and techniques seems to just be "he does it by getting in a stance"

Granted Gergy's sword arts aren't so unusual that it wouldn't cut it (outside of him obviously going into a stance to reflect the attack) but if they have to specifically stance up, after the first reflect he could just wait it out and let battle healing work. Time is at his side in a scenario like that.

So it's more reactionary, I guess? Makes a bit more sense, but Sword Skills are fast enough that he probably just won't be able to unless he tries to preempt it, which isn't really going to be consistent since Gergy could just stop attacking and recover with Battle Healing, or fake him out by feinting with a normal attack and chaining into a different sword skill

Overall he doesn't really seem to have that many tricks to really get past Gergy's sheer endurance and the ability to dish back with at least enough force to start drawing blood and wearing the guy down

He doesn't really need to do much besides block them with his sword, considering Tank and Battle Healing. They don't seem to have any particularly special effects, and he's pretty well versed in planting his feet against weighty attacks, so it's not like that alone is going to make a ton of distance

Ok so after thinking about this match, I'm going to vote for Gergy due to his different types of amps and being able to recover HP over the course of the battle.

I'll make it official that I'm voting Gergy's way as well

We hit a grace, gentlemen. Gergy can have his first match result written on his page after half a day.

Back