• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Froggytron

He/Him
Two fighters stand on opposite sides of the open field, one of the 39 dangerous Pokemon glitches, MissingNO., and the menacing robot spy from the future generations of One Punch Man trilogy, Abliter.

Rules are stated in the tournament hub, so check those.

MissingNO.:
(1.45 Megatons of TNT)

Abliter:
(2.4 Megatons of TNT)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Abliter is going to open by scanning MissingNO. He's going to treat it like it's a monster, so it will likely come out at Disaster level demon, so he'll take it seriously. Abliter will then attack it with laser blasts, or use his 'Pluto Gas' technique to inflict sleep onto it, then attack with 'Pluto Slasher'.

"it's fine this is just a pokemon I can argue i-"

Same as before, can potentially possess the ability of any Generation 1 Pokémon

ah

Well, even if I can't give that extensive of a breakdown, the Low 7-B stuff that Missingno has access to does include resistance to sleep and is (probably) mostly elemental attacks with some other tricks I might try to look into later?

At a glance all I can really say is that sleep probably won't work and this can easily turn into a deadlocked shootout, though Missingno has a way higher arsenal

Abliter can summon Scanner-A, Scanner-C, Scanner-D, and Scanner-E to his location to assist him, even with a larger arsenal, can MissingNO. deal with various laser blasts, fire blasts, lasers of ice, lasers of wind, explosions, and soundwaves (that would slow down MissingNO. thinking process => speed of his shapeshifting and power mimicry), coming from all 5 sides at him nonstop?

Each Pokemon the glitch takes the form of has some weakness, at which a certain type of laser would work. There is just a tinnyyy problem:
  • Health Bar: MissingNo.'s health bar is rendered through non-numerical symbols. This essentially means that defeating MissingNo. through regular attacks is impossible, as its health bar will never reach zero and instead simply scroll through different characters.
Has Abliter some non-regular attacks to finish MissingNO's health bar?

Stuff like Earthquake should cover the entire area and... The scanners all have durability ratings entirely comprised of circular scaling, but it's Large Town level instead of + so I have to imagine they'll die to that almost immediately the moment MissingNo morphs into something kitted with that

I also dunno if their physiology would even take that severe a backlash from hearing damage but I guess they're just kinda immortal regardless

So what will Abliter do? (this is the last match of round1, I would like to start round 2 after all round 1 matches are complete XD)

the Scanners could be in the air when earthquake is used. If they aren’t killed, they can use their elemental lasers for type damage

Abliter himself will probably use skate mode and resort to Pluto Megalaser tbh, especially if earthquake lands. It would probably one shot if it landed, since it’s exactly a 6 megaton beam

as for the health bar thing, I don’t know if he has a health bar in a fight like this but if he can change it to avoid zero health and therefore avoid death, Abliter has no ability to get past it

What if he uses Pluto wave to prevent missiongNO. From thinking to use it’s healthbar or earthquake ability, and then finishes it with Pluto megalaser?

Yeah I don't know much about Pokemon (nor does much of anyone in the tourney, evidently by the reception here) and it just seems to be flatly immortal against normal attacks so it might need to be DQ'd

Missing.NO tier powers are more suited to its High 7-A and 2-C tiers, I would also be for its disqualification

Alright, so Abliter "wins" this match without grace (or any results being written on the pages) and can proceed into the second round, if I understand correctly

Back