• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's FC/OC 7-B Tournament [COMPLETED]

That’s true, but still, kinda weird to just delete a whole verse for that reason without contacting anyone

That’s true, but still, kinda weird to just delete a whole verse for that reason without contacting anyone
I've already talked to Phoenks today about the DougDoug deletion, I'm unsure if I should message him again, but if enough people just REALLY want to get to the bottom of this. I suppose I can

I just don’t see a reason for quality pages to be deleted because of say so from someone who’s not the creator

**** it ill message him again. if i get an answer ill say it here, unless Leo would prefer otherwise to keep this thread on the topic of the tournament

okay so i was looking over the discord and the forums:

there has been no statement regarding this mass deletion of profiles. whether that be from Phoenks or any other admin. (theres also some weird double standards like why does greeny get his profile removed while burger brawl keeps theirs)

If this was a massive behind the scenes thing that no admin has talked about or Phoenks just doing something that no other admin approved of is beyond me. But for some reason they're more focused on deleting genuinely decent profiles rather than the low quality ones that get shit out every month or so

Yeah Phoenks has kind of been on a deleting spree as of late. The DougDoug stuff ig I get, his stuff is more comedic, but idk, deleting profiles that look just fine with, as far as we know, no approval from other staff is a bit ridiculous.

I'd personally argue with Pheonks about this, but I have a verse that I want to get approved for Tier 1, and I think antagonising the main person in charge of that is a bad idea.

If this keeps happening, we can bring this up to some other mods like JohnConquest1 or even better Colonel Krukov and ask them if they can do anything, or at the very least if they could ast Pheonks to check with them prior or something

I do plan to talk to JohnConquest1 about this
That's a good idea

I'll probably talk to Colonel Krukov too when I can. I say that they're probably better to talk too as they're the current Bureaucrat for FC/OC iirc, which is a higher rank

I'm not well versed on ranks in FC/OC though, so I might just be wrong

oh yeah i should probably say this now:

I'm unsure if Morshu's profile can be recovered now that it's gone, so even if we get all this covered and this all stops. Morshu will still not be able to compete unless theres something I dont know of

oh yeah i should probably say this now:

I'm unsure if Morshu's profile can be recovered now that it's gone, so even if we get all this covered and this all stops. Morshu will still not be able to compete unless theres something I dont know of
I could sub him with another character if that's something you guys would be okay with.

Probably zero chances Phoenks let’s something called Meme Wars stand for long 💀
Lol the thing is The Side comics Should Go To Joke Battles MEANWHILE The Real Story Belongs in fcoc Because There is Actual real story in it Weegee Losing his brother to genalpha memes Sanic Takes An Bullet for his nephew sunky and etc.

i'll just contact john about this and if that doesnt work ill see what else i can do

image.png

You guys have more than one seriously developed verse?
Yeah (Judie and Julius which is not an family-friendly verse unlike stick shenanigans (One of my favorite verses to be honest), (Un)Funny Battles (Kinda Like Death battle), Max's Journey (Origanlly called stickman tournament, Gonna be an orignal published comic so it's probs gonna be in vs battle))

Back