• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's FC/OC 7-B Tournament [COMPLETED]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Welcome to another subpar tourney by yours truly! This time the tier will be 7-B or City Level.

Character Submission Rules
  • Characters must be 7-B (obviously), with an AP range of 10 to 75 Megatons of TNT
  • Three characters per user, three characters per verse
  • Hax will be judged on a case-by-case basis, but try to keep it at the lower end of the spectrum
  • You must provide a link to a character's Attack Potency (that means you, @Froggytron)
  • Specify which key a character will be using if they have multiple 7-B keys
  • Regen caps at High-Low
  • You may reserve spots, but if you don't submit a character within 3 days of making a reservation, your spot will be given away to another user
  • VS Battles characters are permitted, but discouraged
Match Conditions
  • All equipment up to 7-B is allowed
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is a busy street in downtown Chicago
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • SBA for anything else
The Roster
The Bracket
Round 1
Dark Hearted vs Delta
Figure vs Glavenus
Queen Vacteria vs FU Plus-Droid
Percy Jackson vs Seek
Uncle Joel vs Morshu
Super Friends Aquaman vs Evil Mage
Conrad vs Lich King
Cinner vs Ako (Cosmic Knight)
Round 2
Dark Hearted vs Figure
Queen Vacteria vs Percy Jackson
Fuego vs Super Friends Aquaman
Conrad vs Ako (Cosmic Knight)
Semifinals
Dark Hearted vs Queen Vacteria
Super Friends Aquaman vs Ako
Finale
Barry Bee Benson vs Nightmare Fredbear

Last edited:
I never thought I'd get a chance to bring my boi back for any match ups, but I think he might make it.

Conrad (End of World 3, upscales from the Castle Bravo Bomb: 15 Megatons)

Now the elephant in the room is his: Reactive Evolution, Adaptation, Reactive Power Level

All of these are equalizers, they aren't ones that overcome the source of the power.

Reactive Evolution makes abilities that one-shot via hax or deal special kind of damage deal damage like a normal attack would. Instead of explosions and shockwaves destroying their internal organs and ignoring their defense, they evolve to make the explosions and shockwaves act like really hard punches.

Adaptation makes it that they can live and fight on any kind of environment.

Reactive Power Level is simply one that, if their stronger opponent is stronger than them, they equalize in strength and durability but they never outright outpace them (This is why they jump in tiers so quickly despite no training)

I never thought I'd get a chance to bring my boi back for any match ups, but I think he might make it.

Conrad (End of World 3, upscales from the Castle Bravo Bomb: 15 Megatons)

Now the elephant in the room is his: Reactive Evolution, Adaptation, Reactive Power Level

All of these are equalizers, they aren't ones that overcome the source of the power.

Reactive Evolution makes abilities that one-shot via hax or deal special kind of damage deal damage like a normal attack would. Instead of explosions and shockwaves destroying their internal organs and ignoring their defense, they evolve to make the explosions and shockwaves act like really hard punches.

Adaptation makes it that they can live and fight on any kind of environment.

Reactive Power Level is simply one that, if their stronger opponent is stronger than them, they equalize in strength and durability but they never outright outpace them (This is why they jump in tiers so quickly despite no training)
He's in

I don't know about Absorption...
Well, it's not really combat-powerful, Plus-droid needs to throw and actually land a punch to drain a certain % of the target's energy. The same applies to his boots. It works just with fists and boots, an opponent hitting Plus-droid into the head for example would have no energy stolen. Also worth mentioning that Bryan got past it...

Well, it's not really combat-powerful, Plus-droid needs to throw and actually land a punch to drain a certain % of the target's energy. The same applies to his boots. It works just with fists and boots, an opponent hitting Plus-droid into the head for example would have no energy stolen. Also worth mentioning that Bryan got past it...
Ehh whatever. I'll throw him in.

I could make a profile for an old character i made for another VS related thing. though the character was entirely a shitpost. at least to an extent-

I have limited time but it's clearing up some, so why not join this! I want to submit Ako in the 2nd key (60 Megatons at full power) and Queen Vacteria at 7-B who is very similar since they both fought (Queen had slight advantage tho)

Both of them are able to scale to this feat from opm

I have limited time but it's clearing up some, so why not join this! I want to submit Ako in the 2nd key (60 Megatons at full power) and Queen Vacteria at 7-B who is very similar since they both fought (Queen had slight advantage tho)

Both of them are able to scale to this feat from opm
Not sure how Ako's trapping devices are hard to avoid (also his speed amps and Final Comet Incineration Cannon), but Queen Vacteria seems to stomp all other participants listed so far by disabling their ability to think by sound manip (which damages brain directly even if you remove your ears), supposedly works even against robots, seems close to very High Hax... so unless Im confusing it just with a minor debuff given to opponents, this overkills

Also their calc says they are 5.3527493308 Megatons / Low 7-B+

Not sure how Ako's trapping devices are hard to avoid (also his speed amps and Final Comet Incineration Cannon)
He can’t use anything with transformation Comet because that’s a fusion with another hero, and speed amp is only really noticeable with two forms (blitz and gale), traps are as fast as his other attacks but can catch people off guard

Queen Vacteria seems to stomp all other participants listed so far by disabling their ability to think by sound manip (which damages brain directly even if you remove your ears), supposedly works even against robots, seems close to very High Hax...
Odds are that Vacteria wouldn’t use the move at all in the 7-B key since that’s a desperation attack, and in this key she’s pretty casual

Also their calc says they are 5.3527493308 Megatons / Low 7-B+
This is a bare minimum for Ako, the hero’s secret files show that Ako at max reaches 60 megatons, and he fought Vacteria with that power so 60 megatons is her minimum strength in this key

Odds are that Vacteria wouldn’t use the move at all in the 7-B key since that’s a desperation attack, and in this key she’s pretty casual
Still, the moment she wants, she can change a possible loss into a stomp via the hax. If she had a key2 at 6-C, where mostly undodgeable Sound Manipulation with Vibration Manipulation were as they are, and 7-B base form, where they both, for example, cause headaches and just reduce the opponent's movement by some (by the opposite strength of vibrations), it would fit other participants way better
This is a bare minimum for Ako, the hero’s secret files show that Ako at max reaches 60 megatons, and he fought Vacteria with that power so 60 megatons is her minimum strength in this key
So his attacks vary between 5 and 60 Megatons?

Still, the moment she wants, she can change a possible loss into a stomp via the hax. If she had a key2 at 6-C, where mostly undodgeable Sound Manipulation with Vibration Manipulation were as they are, and 7-B base form, where they both, for example, cause headaches and just reduce the opponent's movement by some (by the opposite strength of vibrations), it would fit other participants way better
Love the idea! I’m going to make this happen. Tbh, now that I think about it, that probably should have been how I formatted the profile when I first made it, but I was pretty inexperienced back then considering hers is one of my first
So his attacks vary between 5 and 60 Megatons?
Pretty much, he should be able to access this in all of his forms, but some have a much higher floor like Tremor which is meant to be pretty powerful. In the end, they all have the 60 megaton ceiling though

So umm... I decided to check the math and I got a result that was way weaker. Sorry to say, but I think you made an error somewhere.
Tried to calculate splitting the small mountain into halves (where the Charged State Red Laser Burst vaporizes the middle part of the mountain while splitting it), given that the FU planet mountains are smaller, yet 10x denser. Got lost in it completely trying to calculate myself and chatGPT didn't help much either it seems

Tried to calculate splitting the small mountain into halves (where the Charged State Red Laser Burst vaporizes the middle part of the mountain while splitting it), given that the FU planet mountains are smaller, yet 10x denser. Got lost in it completely trying to calculate myself and chatGPT didn't help much either it seems
Well, you have 3 days to submit a character that qualifies before your spot is given away. VS Battles characters are also allowed.

Is this mans too broken? Me thinks not? :p

If not

As a runner up!

Is this mans too broken? Me thinks not? :p
Which key?
If not

As a runner up!
Again, which key?

Back