• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Fairies:

• (X~)This feat was calculated here at Large Star level, if the calc is accepted it would scale to all fairies.
    • The context is in the video, however it should be noticed than when the event in the feat was fixed only the Earth was moved. I'm certain that this doesn't ruin the feat but it's worth mentioning.
  • (Ô£ô)While their dura should still be just Planet level they should have Large Star level[/whatever Tier they may have] dura with forcefields and any kind of magical protection.
  • (Ô£ô)FTL Attack Speed with magic for the previous feat and maybe this one.
Humans:

Timmy:

You need a calculation blog that has been accepted by the calc group before applying any upgrades.

I'm adding those, is the Genius intelligence for Timmy applicable?

Likely not normally. He displayed this intelligence when evil, he is usually most of the times not that intelligence as he took many F from Crocker and Vanda comparated his intelligence to Cosmo at one time since he makes heavy mistakes from using their powers that lead to problems.

Well, going by feats he is definitely far above Cosmo, and his academic performance simply not match the cleverness he (sometimes) displays in his adventures. So... How about "normally Gifted, Genius at best"?

Norm is short for Norman, I think.

Anyway. Did a small adjustment to the calc and got the results up to low end Low 4-C.

Wait a second right there my dude!

There is something wrong with the calculation!

Timmy dad on his feat with the sun, that was calculated by Cal Coward and Darkanine, it was established by Timmy's dad that the sun was 186,413,671 Miles apart from the sun!

186,413,671 miles= 300 003 723 Kilometers

Therefore, the calculation is wrong!

>Cal Coward

Seems like an inoffensive nickname, I like it.

Anyway there is nothing wrong in the calc for the same reasons DK is still Country level despite the fact that the moon of his verse is legitimately bigger.

We should stay with what we see in at the moment when inconsistencies are presented to us. Heck that "stars being Fairies" is bullsh*t to me (just like everything post-Poof, but eh).

Oh right I forgot about the Dyno Dad statement.

I'm almost certain it be FTL, but moving the Sun at FTL is 4-C anyway.

Ejem, more stuff for the Fairies:

https://streamable.com/sbc9p

• They don't need to breathe
  • Intangibility
  • Can use magic without their wands
    • Even though them losing them is a plot device for them being powerless, that was just one of many times they have done magic without wands and it should be considered that they can freely do so.
  • Also Clairvoyance via knowing who Mark Chang was and what his parents were doing in Spaced Out, and this.

Can you show more times they've used Magic wihtout a wand?

It's been a major Plot point across the series that they can't use Magic without their wands.

Considering that Poof was able to do so without the wand previously, I think is more because they got accustomed with using their wand, like a mediator...

But that's me, so I don't think it counts

Well if that part is rejected I will bring it back much later with better evidence, I was thinking that this was completely unnecessary.

Is everything else ok?

yeah, everything seems okay, I am a bit iffy on the calc since the distance is higher than the one used on the calculation, but overall ok

Back