• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vicky Upgrades

So recently made some calcs for Vicky for her current feats all of these have been accepted where there are 2 wall level feats 1 small building and 2 city blocks with Class K LS coming from her van throwing feat

So I think she should be Tiered Small Building Level, likely City-Block Level due to this really with Class K Ls

If the calc has been accept, I'd say its good to go but I'm not familiar with the scaling of the verse. Does Vicky effect other profiles? I remember she stomps Timmy consistently.

The feat seems fine to me, but I'm not one to judge the scaling.

Most likely Francis as he also tanked the fall that puts him at city block level as well these two are used for the same role in the series as Timmy's tormentor which they should be comparable to each other in

Apart of me thinks Timmy could potentially scale as he's busted through Santa's wall once as well tanks hits from Francis and Vicky the current justification for his 10-C is "His small size & weak strength are repeatedly mentioned, mocked and exploited by other characters." however this feels like he should downscale to these characters as he's withstood blows from these two which would then apply to several of the other humans/faries physically

Most likely Francis as he also tanked the fall that puts him at city block level as well these two are used for the same role in the series as Timmy's tormentor which they should be comparable to each other in
I don’t think both of them being Timmy’s tormentor should equal them. Vicky could still outclass Francis in strength, since he is at the age Vicky would babysit for and that’s her specialty. They’d likely simply scale to their own feats, if they never met and hurt each other.

Apart of me thinks Timmy could potentially scale as he's busted through Santa's wall once as well tanks hits from Francis and Vicky
I mean, it’s not like they were aiming to kill him so they wouldn’t have put in the full force of their hits on Timmy, however

the current justification for his 10-C is "His small size & weak strength are repeatedly mentioned, mocked and exploited by other characters."
That justification reasoning is bla. Doesn’t Timmy have his own Dura feats from tanking stuff from the environment?

I don’t think both of them being Timmy’s tormentor should equal them. Vicky could still outclass Francis in strength, since he is at the age Vicky would babysit for and that’s her specialty. They’d likely simply scale to their own feats, if they never met and hurt each other.

I mean, it’s not like they were aiming to kill him so they wouldn’t have put in the full force of their hits on Timmy, however

That justification reasoning is bla. Doesn’t Timmy have his own Dura feats from tanking stuff from the environment?
Somethings on the profiles rn for other characters show Francis tossing Timmy strong enough to bust a hole in a tree and right after tanks a blow from him strong enough to cut the tree in half

Helped Vicky bust that small building level hole in a wall seen in the calc above

Destroyed this section of wall

Fell at speeds fast enough to cause him to catch fire

and more likely a lot more due to how long the series has run on for

Sweet! As for the OP for Vicky, it looks good to me but I don't think the feat should scale to Francis at this time. Both being Timmy's tormentor isn't a solid enough reasoning.

Looks nice! I agree with this.

Honestly though, the scaling in general seems messed up. Timmy at his peak is 8-B, yet everyone who harms him is only tier 9? We have seen instances of characters having feats close to that of Timmy’s peak such as Vicky as listed above and Crocker, especially that one minor french guy who tanks Timmy’s 8-B water balloon without much injury. Everyone should get a varies tier and scale to Timmy’s peak, not sure why that is not the case.

Sweet! As for the OP for Vicky, it looks good to me but I don't think the feat should scale to Francis at this time. Both being Timmy's tormentor isn't a solid enough reasoning.
Yeah I’ll add a reasoning for Francis’s higher feat for well being a meteor essentially probably Wall Level, Likely City-Block Level for him

So here’s what I’m planning on putt on the current Vicky profile

"Attack Potency: Small Building Level (Along with Timmy, they casually smashed through a wall and a chimney, destroying them both), likely City Block Level (Capable of trading blows and clashing with characters that harm her such as Chole Carmichael)" What I mentioned is seen in Certifiable Super Sitter a more modern episode I found

"Lifting Strength: Class K (Threw a van with this much force)"

"Durability: Small Building Level (Unaffected from smashing through a wall and a chimney), likely City Block Level (Withstood being cratered from a falling Francis. Unharmed from large amounts of lava that reduced her house to ashes)

So here’s what I’m planning on putt on the current Vicky profile

"Attack Potency: Small Building Level (Along with Timmy, they casually smashed through a wall and a chimney, destroying them both), likely City Block Level (Capable of trading blows and clashing with characters that harm her such as Chole Carmichael)" What I mentioned is seen in Certifiable Super Sitter a more modern episode I found

"Lifting Strength: Class K (Threw a van with this much force)"

"Durability: Small Building Level (Unaffected from smashing through a wall and a chimney), likely City Block Level (Withstood being cratered from a falling Francis. Unharmed from large amounts of lava that reduced her house to ashes)
Looks pretty good, although I think its moreso a Varies tier due to how inconsistent in power they are, Timmy especially getting this rating.

Looks pretty good, although I think its moreso a Varies tier due to how inconsistent in power they are, Timmy especially getting this rating.
I think Likely would be more appropriate for her since all her feats are direct and actually has more city block feats than small building now

the current justification for his 10-C is "His small size & weak strength are repeatedly mentioned, mocked and exploited by other characters." however this feels like he should downscale to these characters as he's withstood blows from these two which would then apply to several of the other humans/faries physically
Francis and Vicky don't fight Timmy, they harm him w/o aiming to kill him or physically overpower him for one reason or another with more strength than what he has. There is only 1 time Vicky and Timmy fought and it was very, very short.
Honestly though, the scaling in general seems messed up. Timmy at his peak is 8-B, yet everyone who harms him is only tier 9? We have seen instances of characters having feats close to that of Timmy’s peak such as Vicky as listed above and Crocker, especially that one minor french guy who tanks Timmy’s 8-B water balloon without much injury. Everyone should get a varies tier and scale to Timmy’s peak, not sure why that is not the case.
This is something you have mentioned before, my take on it is the same; You say this because it's common on cartoon profiles and immitated, but that doesn't mean it's something logical to do. The "peak" for Timmy's base is the best he has shown to do with his Toon Force, Toon Force is whatever doesn't make sense and humor-related, those notable feats in durability and AP Timmy has are isolated cases, not proof that his every showing has the character with his peak stats, meaning that any character scaling to Timmy at a random time isn't scaling to Timmy at his peak.

With other characters it depends, their own feats may just be that, and those numbers being close to other characters' feats may mean nothing, meanwhile there do are characters consistently depicted as superhuman (Vicky and Timmy's Dad are often shown as superhuman. Francis too on the little attention he got but to a lesser degree. Crocker's not shown to have super strength but his gimmick is that he will always survive anything while getting harmed by everything and screaming, meaning he's never at his "peak" durability, but always at the durability needed to survive what's he's punctually getting harmed while in pain).

Also that one minor french guy who took Timmy’s water balloon without much injury didn't take the 8-B part of it, he only took a normal one, the 8-B part was at the start and getting weaker as it went.
Well, rethinking this wouldn't it be a durability feat and not AP? It would also need to be divided between the two.
, likely City Block Level (Capable of trading blows and clashing with characters that harm her such as Chole Carmichael)" What I mentioned is seen in Certifiable Super Sitter a more modern episode I found
On durability, those feats would be her peak. And solidly so, not as "likely", they happen due to her Toon Force and so we have no reason to question their veracity.

On the first one, Francis falling like that defeated her pretty badly while she perfectly fine before it, which may show that her regular durability is below it. Meanwhile the lava feat was above it and she took it like it was nothing, it's clearly not something consistent that can make us grab Vicky at any point in time and say "She's got that lava feat once, she's having the same City Block Level there".

Francis and Vicky don't fight Timmy, they harm him w/o aiming to kill him or physically overpower him for one reason or another with more strength than what he has. There is only 1 time Vicky and Timmy fought and it was very, very short.
Yeah that makes sense
This is something you have mentioned before, my take on it is the same; You say this because it's common on cartoon profiles and immitated, but that doesn't mean it's something logical to do. The "peak" for Timmy's base is the best he has shown to do with his Toon Force, Toon Force is whatever doesn't make sense and humor-related, those notable feats in durability and AP Timmy has are isolated cases, not proof that his every showing has the character with his peak stats, meaning that any character scaling to Timmy at a random time isn't scaling to Timmy at his peak.

With other characters it depends, their own feats may just be that, and those numbers being close to other characters' feats may mean nothing, meanwhile there do are characters consistently depicted as superhuman (Vicky and Timmy's Dad are often shown as superhuman. Francis too on the little attention he got but to a lesser degree. Crocker's not shown to have super strength but his gimmick is that he will always survive anything while getting harmed by everything and screaming, meaning he's never at his "peak" durability, but always at the durability needed to survive what's he's punctually getting harmed while in pain).

Also that one minor french guy who took Timmy’s water balloon without much injury didn't take the 8-B part of it, he only took a normal one, the 8-B part was at the start and getting weaker as it went.
I've always found the scaling in FOP weird the reasoning for a character's like Timmy is "(His small size & weak strength are repeatedly mentioned, mocked, and exploited by other characters. Despite his Toon Force making him have numerous feats of superhuman strength, Timmy isn't regularly expected to be anything more than an average kid, being less competent in doing tasks fellow 10-year-olds were better at, which is a consistent part of his character) This is pretty weird to me since no other characters are treated like this such as Beavis and Butthead, Cartman, and Dale Gribble all four of these characters are considered weak in their own universe, however, the reason they reach these levels is mainly because of how scaling works instead of a 10-C everyone scales above them since they have consistent superhuman feats and I don't really see how FOP would be any different which would be scaling above a probably wall level Timmy at his worse from what I've seen from the series
On durability, those feats would be her peak. And solidly so, not as "likely", they happen due to her Toon Force and so we have no reason to question their veracity.

On the first one, Francis falling like that defeated her pretty badly while she perfectly fine before it, which may show that her regular durability is below it. Meanwhile the lava feat was above it and she took it like it was nothing, it's clearly not something consistent that can make us grab Vicky at any point in time and say "She's got that lava feat once, she's having the same City Block Level there".
mmmm I'm a bit iffy since her Wall/Small Building Level feats are very casual and has well two of them which I feel like gives her some ground for a likely tier into city block tier

I've always found the scaling in FOP weird the reasoning for a character's like Timmy is "
This is pretty weird to me since no other characters are treated like this such as Beavis and Butthead, Cartman, and Dale Gribble all four of these characters are considered weak in their own universe, however, the reason they reach these levels is mainly because of how scaling works instead of a 10-C everyone scales above them since they have consistent superhuman feats and I don't really see how FOP would be any different which would be scaling above a probably wall level Timmy at his worse from what I've seen from the series
As I said, it comes out of imitating what others do, they in turn do the same. Consistent superhuman feats just means they have many superhuman feats, not that it is consistent for the character in the show to display those stats, to make it more clear think consistency there as a percentage, all the things that make Timmy 10-C far outweigh what would make him above it, all the characters overpowering him, all the environment that may harm him, the things he fails to do, what he gets threatened by, and all the statements that certainly don't mean "Well being weak and a kid in this verse may mean being superhuman from our point of view".

The fact that those feats/anti-feats that keep putting Timmy solely at 10-C keep happening across the whole show mean that no, there isn't a consistency on the superhuman feats this kid has, this is not a verse that throws in feats like that so that those may be the stats the characters always have. Nobody on their right mind with knowledge on the show would watch Timmy walking around and think his stats to be on the best he has shown.

There is also a lack of understanding on Toon Force around. Sometimes abilities done via that are a consistent abilities characters do at will and a power they always know they have, other times is a one-off thing that they don't make use of in cases where it would be convenient and they never remember they can do. The latter is listed as something the character can do, and that's perfectly fine, but to actually watch a show with that and expect the characters to know they have those powers and use them if it is convenient for them at any time always is..wrong, to put it very nicely. Why do I say this? Because Toon Force is just a term, there is no separation between abilities done because Toon Force and feats giving stats because Toon Force.

As I said, it comes out of imitating what others do, they in turn do the same. Consistent superhuman feats just means they have many superhuman feats, not that it is consistent for the character in the show to display those stats, to make it more clear think consistency there as a percentage, all the things that make Timmy 10-C far outweigh what would make him above it, all the characters overpowering him, all the environment that may harm him, the things he fails to do, what he gets threatened by, and all the statements that certainly don't mean "Well being weak and a kid in this verse may mean being superhuman from our point of view".

The fact that those feats/anti-feats that keep putting Timmy solely at 10-C keep happening across the whole show mean that no, there isn't a consistency on the superhuman feats this kid has, this is not a verse that throws in feats like that so that those may be the stats the characters always have. Nobody on their right mind with knowledge on the show would watch Timmy walking around and think his stats to be on the best he has shown.

There is also a lack of understanding on Toon Force around. Sometimes abilities done via that are a consistent abilities characters do at will and a power they always know they have, other times is a one-off thing that they don't make use of in cases where it would be convenient and they never remember they can do. The latter is listed as something the character can do, and that's perfectly fine, but to actually watch a show with that and expect the characters to know they have those powers and use them if it is convenient for them at any time always is..wrong, to put it very nicely. Why do I say this? Because Toon Force is just a term, there is no separation between abilities done because Toon Force and feats giving stats because Toon Force.
I’m curious on why his LS is above average human to superhuman levels if this is the case we well I’m curious on on what some of these anti feats would be?

As the one who handled his profile almost single handedly, I had no idea that was there, it's an error. You got for example when Cosmo & Wanda made a metal box in his head because he was too ugly and he couldn't lift that, or Crocker strangling him.

He also has anti-feats way too weak next to his general displays to be indexed in any way, but they wouldn't exist if he wasn't weak, that being how he tripped over a bug twice, couldn't unplug his computer for several seconds when he tried to, or when he couldn't break free from the mummy costume Vicky made him out of toilet paper.

Also please see the message I sent you.

As the one who handled his profile almost single handedly, I had no idea that was there, it's an error. You got for example when Cosmo & Wanda made a metal box in his head because he was too ugly and he couldn't lift that, or Crocker strangling him.
Crocker strangling him feels more like Crocker is stronger than Timmy and I’d like a clip of the metal box “in his head”

The wish allowed everyone to not be weakened after not sleeping, but be reckless, irritable and ugly over time.

The wish allowed everyone to not be weakened after not sleeping, but be reckless, irritable and ugly over time.
The wish was simply "I wish everyone did not have to sleep" characters in the episode still faced the consequences of not sleeping which we see many characters become fatigued in the episode which Timmy later becomes after not being able to sleep for an extra week

Ig it can be interpreted that way. In Just the Two of Us! he was dragged by Trixie holding his arm while she walked and Timmy was trying to not follow her & stay in place, not being able to break free from that. In Beach Bummed! he couldn't break free from buried in sand more or less up to the neck, acknowledging it's because he's too weak and this being part of the reason that makes him do the wish of the episode, to be much stronger.

Ig it can be interpreted that way. In Just the Two of Us! he was dragged by Trixie holding his arm while she walked and Timmy was trying to not follow her & stay in place, not being able to break free from that. In Beach Bummed! he couldn't break free from buried in sand more or less up to the neck, acknowledging it's because he's too weak and this being part of the reason that makes him do the wish of the episode, to be much stronger.
Trixie is shown to be stronger in this episode in particular due to the exaggeration of her liking attention

The sand Timmy struggled to lift was from a massive sandcastle that fell over and the weakness was mostly from him comparing himself to other characters such as Francis who is superhuman

I don't remember her having any superhuman feat there, and she used weapons to be a threat, her LS let alone has a reason to be anything that would discount the feat to be an anti-feat for Timmy.

The massive sandcastle was around and below Timmy, him being buried in more or less up to the neck means he's dealing with the same amount of sand anyone buried that much would deal with. Between Francis being strong and Timmy weak, I wouldn't say that it had to be mostly the former, and besides Timmy would still not have the LS of a trained adult here.

I don't remember her having any superhuman feat there, and she used weapons to be a threat, her LS let alone has a reason to be anything that would discount the feat to be an anti-feat for Timmy.
FOP has a tendency to heavily exaggerate characters strength for an episode in the episode Trixie hits a tennis hall hard enough to bust a wooden standee and smashes a racket over her head to show the anger for the break up in the episode

The same logic can be made for the Timmy’s sand anti feat heavily exaggerating his smallness compared to others in order to teach him a lesson that episode

Ok for the first thing. For the second, there wouldn't be a lesson if his lack of strength wasn't an issue in general that this episode couldn't exploit to have a plot on, it makes no sense that he would be consciously always superhuman but in this one episode exaggered on a far lower level, he even accepts his lack of strength as something he will keep by the end. You don't see the episode while knowing the show and think "Well Timmy always has superhuman LS but here they downgraded for the plot", just that what we see is Timmy, to point out something like him not being as strong as Francis, whose superhuman, is an excuse. Plot points that matter hold more relevance than brief joke feats.

alright I've applied what you've requested and as much as I'd like to talk about the scaling between characters and why I think they should be superhuman this is a thread about Vicky so I'll make a different thread potentially talking about that probably after I watch a Lil more of FOP to get more knowledge on the series to see how consistent this is and see if Timmy's 10-C is just in-universe or if he'd be weak in our world as well like the profile suggests but anyway

here's proposed changes for Vicky

Attack Potency: Varies physically from Small Building Level to City Block Level (Comparable to her durability)

Lifting Strength: Class K (Threw a van with this much force)

Durability: Varies physically from Small Building Level (Unharmed from smashing through a wall and chimney destroying them both) to City Block Level (Withstood being cratered from a falling Francis. Unharmed from large amounts of lava that reduced her house to ashes)

Very well.

Unfortunately Vicky has no reason to be comparable to her durability in AP, so she would have to be a tanky 9-B.

Very well.

Unfortunately Vicky has no reason to be comparable to her durability in AP, so she would have to be a tanky 9-B.
there is somethings like in the episode Frenemy Mine where she threatens and whips the other members of Babysitters Raging Against Twerps who should be comparable to her due to their profession and earlier in the episode two of them were able to tie her up

Profession doesn't make them comparable, especially with her top dog status of manifestation of ultimate evil and being above a Mandie with overhyped titles. Tie someone up isn't the same as some fight or physical conflict, and that little bit stopping her would show her AP isn't being Small Building Level at the time.

Profession doesn't make them comparable, especially with her top dog status of manifestation of ultimate evil and being above a Mandie with overhyped titles. Tie someone up isn't the same as some fight or physical conflict, and that little bit stopping her would show her AP isn't being Small Building Level at the time.
In the episode itself she was humiliated from Timmy saving her and maybe status would be a better term the sitters were seen as equal to Vicky up until her humiliation and then her return.

I started going through the series a bit earlier to look for any potential scaling for Vicky there isn’t much since she’s usually just bullying Timmy at home not many fights from her.

I guess she easily harms her little sister tootsie who was also in the city-block feat but that’s iffy with current FOP scaling, there’s mark chang who in “spaced out” his first appearance he’s seen accidentally strangling her to the point her face becomes blue and slamming her against the floor which visibly harms her greatly which she should compare to at least and also a small scaling chain

Mandie was easily able to grab mark and visibly harm him in “what’s the difference” and Vicky has stomped her so there’s that. There could potentially be more since this is a 10 season show and this was just a mini rabbit hole I was able to find for the scaling of Vicky

Well, while bringing Mark is genuinely a good catch, I easily see that scaling as something else. Vicky easily harming & defeating Mandie makes sense, Mandie harming Mark makes sense, but Mark being so easily being able to harm Vicky conflicts with how easily Vicky stomped Mandie and Mark & Timmy's inability to deal with her. This added to how it was kind of a joke when Mark harmed Vicky, it seems clear that that case shouldn't count. Even more added to this, characters with consistent stats like Vicky and Timmy's Dad being superhuman aren't portrayed that way 100% of the time, and so this could be one of those cases.

So been going through mark related episodes and Here’s what I’ve found so far

Mark easily carries around her unconscious body in “totally spaced out”

In “so totally spaced out” he pushes her off of him when she falls head over heels over him

And I’m kinda Burnt out on FOP for today at least

Those feats clearly have nothing to do with AP scaling, they only show that Mark can lift someone her age.

Can I apply Vicky's feats to her profile?

Back