• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was called Big Bang Bomb lmao

"the shockwaves so powerful that will tear the fabric of space and time" on Calamitous words

timestamp is 38:48 that he says this

but take in fact that the bomb was based on the Big Bang, which is a low 2-C feat if involves time and space.

Then remember the 2-C feat of Shirley (Done overtime and no proof that it was him who created, even though he said he came back from where he came... Even tho he came of nowhere since he is pretty much a wish and all)

And then the low 2-C feat from Nicktoons universe that the villains would use the fairy energy to destroy one of the universes to show what happens if they disobey.

Poof Low 2-C feat of resetting the universe via fart

And WoG saying that they could mess with time-space.

Not to mention all the deal with Da Rules which was going to destroy the universe

And Cosmo almost destroying the universe via his secret wish

I have no doubt of Fairies being Low 2-C, in my opinion. But let's not bring that now.

Beyond the first abilities accepted there are no conclusions here, I called Dark to give another comment here, so let's just wait him.

Ask someone personally,thats what I did when I needed someone to check Kep's calc, maybe someone like Darkanine or Cal would check it?

The result that he accepted can probably be used then.

Wait a minute. The Entire power of all fairies created the rules that have the potential to destroy the universe. But Santa has the power of all fairies, and timmy with Santa's powers stalemated crocker.

I've performed changes for the Fairies, I'm bumping this thread for us to evaluate the proposed upgrades to the humans.

@ZacharyGrossman Please leave links for that in the other thread.

I think that Dark649 knows about TFOP. You can ask him to comment here if you wish.

Back