• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I notice that Dark's calc wasn't evaluated yet, maybe we should ask someone to check it?

Semantics

First was because there was a discussion in which Poof Feat was just time hax, then we had a discussion as to why planetary (At the moment) characters would use Poof to.... Dominate the planet, then they chalked it up as a one time thing and therefore, considered a outlier, even tho there was wog saying that Fairies could create a universe and Shirley creating a universe and destroying two universes, but as we cant see Shirley creating the universe and apparently the destructions of two universes was made over time, making it unable to be used.

>High 3-A Jimbo

Glorious.

Anyway I think he should only scale if there are statements of his technology being comparable to Timmy's magic.

@Eficiente

Don't you remember that Jimmy stalemated an amped Crocker who had feared a bunch of soldier fairies?

Not to mention that on the own intro we see his inventions being equal with Timmys wand

@Chartate

Because one, the crossovers were supposed to end the series (unless you wanted them to end in a non canon way)

Two, Jorgen takes away their invisibility from the anti fairies in one of the crossovers and that still remains

Three, the three movies are consistent with the rest of the series

And there is also them in Nicktoons Unite

1: that means nothing

2: that might make it canon

3: that doesn't prove anything on its own. IIRC we consider Naruto: The Last canon but not any other Naruto movies

I think if a crossover is canon, and has self contained feats, it should be allowed to scale, especially if they are owned by the same company.

I think that is a magic balloon since it was created via magic and can travel that much, also a feat of this genre does not scale to normal speed.

Wanda made a normal balloon for Timmy with magic, but it's not a magic balloon. It wasn't said to be one, it wouldn't make sense to be one for the purpose Timmy was going to use it, and it would had Low 4-C potency if it were one.

Ant was against that animation, so I don't think so. I may use it for future vsthreads tho.

Bump. Time Stop and Existence Erasure;

Assuming stopping others' time count as timestop then Timmy should have it via this and this. The reason why it's timestop as opposite to Status Effect Inducement is because the FFWD button of the Magic TV Remote causes him to age, it goes by that logic. The EE is via Timmy saying "I wish these remote controls never existed". While I'm ok with Fairly Magic killing, EEing someone would be ridiculous, objects and such however should be entirely possible.

Timmy should be able to wish for similar things without the TV Remotes.

If your referring to the bomb from the second power hour then no plz it was never said to destroy 2 universes anywhere at most it would have effected earth IIRC

Back