• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fairly OddParents!: Organizing to add a Channel Chasers key

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eficiente/SandboxF

For Timmy and Vicky with everything there. Some of the powers are new but the real catch is that the calc used wasn't evaluated yet, but, I believe I got stuff that could make it go a bit higher.

The stadium where the feat happened needs to be big enough for its "walls" to be bigger than the 2 giant robots shown to be fighting inside, as that's the stadium's size portrayed in their fight; The robots are this big (0:29 & 0:21) next to Maho Mushi Timmy, when Maho Mushi Timmy in turn is a bit bigger than regular Timmy (0:11).

Idk which end of the calc is correct, but if the lower one is used it should be noted that the 2 LS feats in the sandbox could be on a similar or higher level, so those could use calcs too.

Last edited:
Yeah, this seems fine

Also, given Timmy is 4’2” at 10 years old, I could probably recalculate the feat to get a much higher result. Plus, I believe it’s definitely possible his base form can scale to his Maho Mushi form since an 18 year old Timmy took an attack from Maho Mushi Vicky.

Furthermore, this should bring up more supporting evidence for me to eventually upgrade Timmy to tier 7 in the future.

Well, I'm very sure that Vicky just got tremendous amounts of PIS at the end to lose and Timmy's bs plan to work, base Timmy shouldn't have eluded her and taken an attack from her while she should have been faster to attack him when she got the chance and shouldn't have been affected that long from Wanda's attack. Base Timmy & Vicky<Maho Mushi Timmy & Vicky before they amped themselves<Maho Mushi Timmy & Vicky after they amped themselves, so base Timmy taking an attack from that makes no sense.

Yeah, this seems fine

Also, given Timmy is 4’2” at 10 years old, I could probably recalculate the feat to get a much higher result. Plus, I believe it’s definitely possible his base form can scale to his Maho Mushi form since an 18 year old Timmy took an attack from Maho Mushi Vicky.

Furthermore, this should bring up more supporting evidence for me to eventually upgrade Timmy to tier 7 in the future.
@Psychomaster35

Were you supposed to provide a new calculation here?

Yes, I was intending to recalc it basing 10 year old Timmy’s height of 4’2” to scale to 18 year old Timmy’s height to recalc the feat. Plus, I was making a few calcs that got to the tier 7 range that I will post at a later time once I compile a full list of them.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

In lack of better options, I suppose that what the others here have accepted is probably fine to apply.

Well, we need to wait for calcs to be made and evaluated first to add this.

Oh. Well, if you list what you need calculated, with linked evidence included, I can ask some of our calc group members about it if you wish.

Don’t worry, I’m still working on it. However, I am currently busy with other things at the moment. Sorry if it’s taking too long.

Yes. Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Are there any other feats that also need to be calculated here?

Back