• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
The true reason for the revisions is revealed! It was for more RWBY spam all along.

I kid, but their APs are only 2x apart, with Enchantress at 476 kT and Cinder being a 'casual' 286 kT.

This is Full Maiden Cinder and The Enchantress' first key, speed is equalized. Battle takes place in the Tower of Fate.

Before someone says "Corruption GG" Enchantress only ever uses that once and never does it in her actual fight with Shovel and Shield Knight.

The Enchantress (Shovel Knight) -

Cinder Fall - 4 (Bambu, Gargoyle, Anton, Rebuble)

Incon -

The Enchantress Treasure Trove
Pyromaniacess by insertsomthinawesome-dbr3a4s

I knew this was gonna happen

I motherhecking knew it

There's no much info about the Enchantress, Cinder seems to surpass her in most abilities and fields except for intangibility and homing attacks. Also, can't Cinder absorb magic? That makes it even more difficult for the Enchantress.

Because she has Zero real fighting experience and thereby spammability

Lest I'd guess

.... This gives me a sister site idea

If Cinder absorbs magic then yeah she takes this.

also more waifu material since the only waifu in shovel knight is my man the toad guy

I mean, she couldn't immediatly do it with Raven and the Enchantress isn't going to just sit there while she does it, given she can do intangible or just teleport away.

Cinder:

+ Can absorb magic... over time, I guess.

+ Stat amp

+ Forcefields make it harder for her to be hit

+ Enhanced senses may actually be useful for countering Danmaku

Enchantress:

+ Danmaku is still a valid reason even though Cinder has something of a counter to it

+ Selectively intangible, making it hard for her to be hit

+ Corruption is 100% a valid argument all things considered (also seems a lot more like Mind Manip but I digress)

+ Teleportation woo

Verdict:

Teleportation isn't super helpful to Enchantress, and Danmaku is somewhat countered. On the flip side, apparently Cinder's magic absorb isn't very fast and wouldn't be combat applicable.

Through all that I'm going to say Cinder. Enchantress doesn't spam Intangibility in character, and prefers to just nuke her enemies into oblivion.

good meme. solid 5/7 yams.

With enhanced senses one could feasibly counter an overwhelming volume of attacks purely by actually knowing where they are coming from. I don't know how good they are, I'm not a big fan of RWBY, but still. There's an argument to be had for that.

It's like the one thing baseline Enhanced Senses is good for.

Arrogant should have saved that for Fruit fly tbh

AOE projectile spam like this can't really be avoided with good senses, tbh.

And while that's her second form, if Cinder weakens her first form enough she'll eventually poop out Shield Knight and transform into her true form anyhoo.

Cinder still has barriers and the like, both personal and bubble, as well as her aura to protect her

Also flight

Flight is had on both sides, not really an advantage. And... Dargoo, agree to disagree tbh. Enhanced senses have always helped with potentially dodging things. I'm not saying it completely negates the Danmaku advantage, but it does help mitigate damage.

It would say it would help, but both have flight and Enchantress can just barf out more projectiles than Cinder. Some of them are hitting regardless.

That put she'd be taking heavy damage from Cinder, although teleportation would help mitigate that.

I know I only said it would help, hence why it was even posted as an advantage on Enchantress' side, as was Teleportation

kek

Mr. Bambu said:
I know I only said it would help, hence why it was even posted as an advantage on Enchantress' side, as was Teleportation
"Teleportation isn't super helpful to Enchantress, and Danmaku is somewhat countered."

That put I can see Cinder winning a a decent amount here, I just don't know who's winning more often. IDK if she can drop her before the Enchantress decides to corrupt her into her slave.

Isn't super helpful due to not using it much to be very helpful. The effect she gains is all well and good for the much less mobile Shovel Knight, but immensely less so to an equally mobile foe.

That's fair.

Can't really judge you for thinking Cinder takes this more often; although keep in mind Enchantress might try corrupting Cinder if the fight drags on for too long.

's true, but I am (for now) erring on the side of Cinder. Barely.

That's fair. I think this is very close.

Cinder - 1 (Bambu)

Enchantress - 0

You added me to Enchantress, Darg.

u fiend

I think once she sees how powerful Cinder is and all she can do, she'll go for corruption sooner than you're thinking.

No, she never used it on Shovel Knight, but if she had... well there wouldn't be much of a game then, would there?

She didn't see Shovel Knight as a huge threat and neither did she see Specter Knight has a huge threat.

I believe it is more in the sense that she uses it when she has an actual need for servants or, in Specter's case, when other leverage cannot be found.

But she saw Reize as a big threat? She was more amused with him, tbh.

Although the later is probably true.

Well actually

We might need to lower stats again.

It seems the tower collapse took place over time, so we'd need to divide it by 16 seconds, which is how long it takes from the village's perspective.

Yeah, but Antonio pointed out that the window size I used is smaller than what Dargoo calced, so after I adjust the calc the divided results will probably still be in the 8-A+ range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back