• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls: Mythopoeic Reinterpretation (Revision Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Scaling from the Dovahkiin and Barbas' avatar, Vivec's transcendence over time completely.
I'm not entirely sure about the first, especially in their weakned form. Why do they scale to the Dovahkiin?

The second one sounds fishy, although I'm not familiar with how they scale.

Acausality isn't an AP feat.

Yeah, and how does that get around to scaling to the Dragonborn?

Again, I probably need some more details, but unless I'm mistaken an avatar of Hircine can be of variable power due to how Avatars work.

Should we even bother with Daedric Prince Aspects? They can literally be as powerful as the individual Prince wants.

Wish I had been able to participate more actively, but I had been having some computer issues until now. That being said I had a couple of questions as to how Alduin will be handled. I'd love to work on a draft for his profile if at all possible.

Will he have multiple keys? I know before we separated his status in game apart from his status in more of the lore.

Also apparently in past Kaplas, Daedra such as Molag Bal existed as beings which might have been related to separate concepts from how they appear in this Kapla. Alduin consuming the world allows it to be remade as it was in the Dawn Era and then events move forwards from there. Is this more of a feat for Alduin being able to affect Daedra or is it more of feat for the Daedra existing as constants in multiple timelines?

Clavicus Vile compares Barbas' Avatar to the Dovahkiin in power, saying that he is almost as strong as himself.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ebony Warrior is literally supposed to be a stand-in for a player character who's done everything in the game and has nothing left to face. He only appears after you completed both the base games and the expansions, and has reached level 80.
I have a feeling that the Ebony Warrior was either Reymon Ebonarm or Diagna reincarnation.

In ESO, there was a quest that you met an incarnation of an obscure Bandit God named Bar Daan. Such a thing like that is highly possible

Hircine should have a Low 2-C key for his Aspect, yeah. I doubt Barbas' Avatar (Which was manifested in the Mundus after the Avatar of Akatosh reforged the barriers to be permanent and stronger than ever) is stronger than a direct extension of a fully-manifested Hircine.

When is Dagoth Ur going to have a profile? Also Lorkhan picture made me jump back. That's scarier than most horror movies and games in the past 5 years.

Dude is like a normal Dunmer with no power whatsoever but then he attains CHIM and defeats the Numidium via speech lmao.

Foolish fools should understand that SPEECH is the most powerful skill! (which is actually kind of true when you consider the dragon language and tonal magic but don't let the peasants know that). All of these other loser dunmer can have fun with their 'Destruction' and 'innovation in the magical arts' with their super amazing 'magical artifacts with awesome enchantments'. They will never understand that SPEECH enables procreation, enables the best selling prices, enables convincing a giant mechanical monstrosity to commit suicide. SPEECH is the power of a true master of the elder scrolls, after all, literacy is the most important skill in this world and SPEECH is simply projecting it as a power against worthless non-SPEECH masters. In other words, I am saying SPEECH is better than sex and hax. Nay! SPEECH IS ALL THE HAX YOU NEED!

Please, while you dunces flail around with your 'magic' and 'weapons of the gods' and have to pray that your silly 'armor' protects you I will be over here seducing a GOD into serving ME.

Dargoo Faust said:
This i quote from the quest journal: "Alduin's right-hand dragon Odahviing has revealed that Alduin has escaped to Sovngarde, the Nord underworld, where he feeds on the souls of the dead. His portal to Sovngarde.."

It clearly stated that it was Alduin's portal. Is there other evidences that i'm not aware of that support Alduin flying to Sovngarde?

That doesn't really affect Alduin's Speed rating, seeing as he is still superior to Jills who exist unbound by Time and repair Dragonbreaks, and also exists in the space between the Kalpas.

Dargoo Faust said:
Why is the High 6-A calc used for Harkon when it isn't even accurate? This said calc treats nirn as if it were a planet equivalent to earth. when this is clearly false. Nirn is a plane of reality. That much is established in the cosmology thread. Shaking a Low 2-C structure is certainly not High 6-A. Due to these inaccuracies, the calc should be thrown out entirely.

Hmm if we use Kep's universe shaking calc it'd yield 4-A (However I'm not sure if this can work as that is for the universe we can observe)

Ultima Reality said:
That doesn't really affect Alduin's Speed rating, seeing as he is still superior to Jills who exist unbound by Time and repair Dragonbreaks, and also exists in the space between the Kalpas.
Yeah, i know that. I'm also pretty sure there's other feat too.

DingleberryDovah said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Shaking a Low 2-C structure is certainly not High 6-A. Due to these inaccuracies, the calc should be thrown out entirely.
There's also feats of Thu'um users moving continents, I think there was this one guy who legit moved the entirety of Atmora north with a single shout.

If I'm not mistaken Nirn is a 4-D plane, however the "shaking" was of the physical matter within it, the planet. Destroying Nirn would be a Low 2-C feat, however being able to affect the entirety of it shouldn't be one, as the actual size of it is still planetary.

There were people living on the moons and they are plane(t)s of infinite size and mass and there was normal gravity there as well, why shouldn't we assume the same thing for Nirn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back