• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dovahkiin vs Ainz Ooal Gown

The only one can quite hurt or defeat The Dovahkiin is the cosmic being and similar Prisoner (The Nerevarine or The Vestige).

KongKing23 said:
The only one can quite hurt or defeat The Dovahkiin is the cosmic being and similar Prisoner (The Nerevarine or The Vestige).
Glad to hear that to defeat the dova or harm him you would need one of those 2 monsters. also is a shame that the dova is the weaker of the 4 prisoners

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
KongKing23 said:
Glad to hear that to defeat the dova or harm him you would need one of those 2 monsters. also is a shame that the dova is the weaker of the 4 prisoners
All Prisoners are equal at least. Inrondil Nerevar, original Nerevarine, even had troubles fighting against Wulfharth who spammed Thu'um insanely. The Dovahkiin is said to be the strongest Thu'um user ever after Talos.

KongKing23 said:
That's not true, Miraak stomped the Dragonborn in canon through sheer ap.

Also the Dovahkiin is in the Nerevarine's stomping chain, so yes the Dovahkiin is the weakest of the 4 Prisoner at this point, though I doubt the Elder Scrolls 6 protagonist is going to be low 2-C.

now that i think about it wouldn't the dova have death hax thanks to the shout that miraak used to kill dragons via absorbing miraak and his knowledge?

He doesn't know that shout. Though he should already have death + everything else the Mehrunes Razor can do (it's powers are on Mankar Camora's profile) because the Dovahkiin has the Razor.

Keeweed said:
He doesn't know that shout. Though he should already have death + everything else the Mehrunes Razor can do (it's powers are on Mankar Camora's profile) because the Dovahkiin has the Razor.
I mean is already said that thanks to taking the soul of miraak you know all he knows

Yeah but unlike Dragonrend and other shouts you learn by watching, you don't learn the shout Miraak used or that one shout the grey beards used to make clones of themselves. So I believe the Dovahkiin just never learned it.

Keeweed said:
Yeah but unlike Dragonrend and other shouts you learn by watching, you don't learn the shout Miraak used or that one shout the grey beards used to make clones of themselves. So I believe the Dovahkiin just never learned it.
I mean it would make sense why they dont give it to you on the game because it would be broken to just kill dragons using a single shout also absorbing the souls of dragons and by default miraaks soul should already give him all of what miraak knew

Bend will already instantly ends your fight with dragons, so the dlc is pretty fine with you instantly owning dragons.

Second, if you defeated Miraak you can kill practically everything else in the game already.

Third, this isn't the first time the Dovahkiin has seen a shout and not learned it so I could see why he wouldn't know Miraak's special shout. Especially since Miraak himself probably made it and it would probably take a lot more to use than just knowing it.

Keeweed said:
That's not true, Miraak stomped the Dragonborn in canon through sheer ap.

Also the Dovahkiin is in the Nerevarine's stomping chain, so yes the Dovahkiin is the weakest of the 4 Prisoner at this point, though I doubt the Elder Scrolls 6 protagonist is going to be low 2-C.
That scaling chain depends on Barbas being stronger than the Dovahkiin, which is arguably not reliable considering that the daedric quest exist inside of a vacuum and you STILL cannot hurt Barbas even with a canonically stronger weapons like the Staff of Magnus, which is completely ridiculous in terms of lore.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Mehrunes Razor instant death effect is actually not death manipulation based on it's mechanic. The instant death effect happens because your soul is BFRed to the Deadlands, which is more along the line of BFR and soul manipulation.

I remember there being lore saying that those hit by the Razor are also just killed instantly on top of having their soul sent to Dragon, but death manipulation isn't on Mankar's profile so I guess it would just be soul manipulation. Though note the soul manipulation wouldn't be high 1-B (just in case anyone wants to say it is due to Dragon being the one that claims the soul), because I made a thread about that a long time ago and the staff members just said it would be good resurrection or Regenerationn negation (if the opponent relies on their soul) and doesn't have anything to do with potency.

I remember Ultima closed a thread when we had the Dovahkiin fight the other prisoners because he apparently was in their stomping chains.

Keeweed said:
I remember there being lore saying that those hit by the Razor are also just killed instantly on top of having their soul sent to Dragon, but death manipulation isn't on Mankar's profile so I guess it would just be soul manipulation. Though note the soul manipulation wouldn't be high 1-B (just in case anyone wants to say it is due to Dragon being the one that claims the soul), because I made a thread about that a long time ago and the staff members just said it would be good resurrection or Regenerationn negation (if the opponent relies on their soul) and doesn't have anything to do with potency.
I remember Ultima closed a thread when we had the Dovahkiin fight the other prisoners because he apparently was in their stomping chains.
The funny thing is that the soul of the one who got hit by the Razor would still need to be able to come back to the battlefield from Oblivion, which is a infinite-dimensional distance away. So in a way, it is High 1-B.

I don't remember that. The only Prisoners fights that I know are the Dovahkiin vs Vestige and the Nerevarine vs Vestige and none of them are closed.

I remember there was an old battle royal and in the thread Ultima said the Dovahkiin shouldn't have been in it because he's in both their stomp chains.

I'll go look for the thread.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2491756

Ok so it was the Vestige vs The Dovahkiin thread but the entire thread was Ultima saying the Dovahkiin is in the Vestige's stomping chain, and while I don't think Matt and Ultima are correct 100% of the time when it comes to the Elder Scrolls I still think they should be correct on something as simple as who stomps who.

Keeweed said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2491756
Ok so it was the Vestige vs The Dovahkiin thread but the entire thread was Ultima saying the Dovahkiin is in the Vestige's stomping chain, and while I don't think Matt and Ultima are correct 100% of the time when it comes to the Elder Scrolls I still think they should be correct on something as simple as who stomps who.
Interesting, I still disagree with it but I respect Ultima's opinion.

I think a fight between Prisoners would comes down to their artifacts and haxes. I mean, higher AP won't exactly matter much when the one you are fighting can just one-shot you with a Low 1-C staff and vice-versa

Back