• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Didact vs. Nadakhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
But shouldnt Nad get easily restrain by Didact's TK since he is x2 stronger? And then Nad would get send to Slipstream or turned into data.

Also Nadakhan looks like a human, so he most likely get the New Phoenix treatment.

1) Is the Didact is 2 megatons?, Nadarkhani's 3.17 megatons (very casually though), so not 2 times stronger, but still.

2) Nadakhan looks like a human, but he's a Djinn, an alien genie from another universe.

How fast is Didact's transmutation? Also, I remember Nadakhan entering a computer once, but I don't know if that could help him).

1) Didact is 6.## Megatons.

2) If Nadakhan looks like a Human it means it would go with the Composer or BFR him to death since he really dispite Humans.

His transmutation beam is really fast, like 4 to 5 seconds and has City AoE.

EDIT: I think the Composer is far faster, so 4 to 5 seconds is most likely a high-ball.

Worth noting AP=/=Lifting strength, so that isn't going to help TK

And what is the boi's leading move?

His leading moves are BFR, Transmutation or souls sealing. if it takes that much for the Didact to transmute him, Nady can seal his soul or teleport up to him and BFR him.

Non of those are going to be done if he gets restrained

Inconvlusive it's who shoots first.

Thats what I mean I dont know the exact time because in the cutscene for the Composer the beam fell to earth in an instant, i dont know hot it would be speed equal.

Nadakhan can make a wish when restrained. It will probably be difficult since the Didact will try to one-shot him, and the wish will most likely be weaker, but he potentially can.

If I'm not mistaken, and the Didact's transmutation works like this: A giant laser beam strikes the city and everyone gets turned into data.

Right?

Nadakhan has actually hundreds of kilometers with teleportation range, but it depends how fast is the beam.

Okay, but I'd like to see exactly how this happened. Because the Composer destroys the physical body and imprisons the consciousness in the Composer to be turned into Prometheans.

I really don't know how to factor that in. In that case it isn't really transmutation though, and we would need to now if it ignores dura

Its transmutation using energy to turn somebody (matter/beings) into energy and it ignores dura. I mean even Didact's simpliest attacks can ignore dura. at one point.

Yeah it is transmutation, it clearly transmutes living beings into data. And Transmutation generally ignores durability, it's on his profile.

The Composer:

-Ionize the being physical body.

-All of their past memories and inteligence turns into data (Wich are transfer to a Promethean Warrior that the Didact can summon).

-And their essence gets stolen and imprison in the Composer.

And to top it all of the beam is tought based, falls at massive speed, has 7-B range and the Didact is fully immune to its effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back