• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Didact vs. Nadakhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beam is instantly activated with tough still, Didact can restrain him for as long as he wants.

I guess I'll vote Didact for that.

Nothing stopping him from teleporting out of it's range.

Not to mention he doesn't look any more human then diadict

Yobobojojo said:
Nothing stopping him from teleporting out of it's range.
Not to mention he doesn't look any more human then diadict
How will he even know the Composer is coming? It comes from high in Space with no warning.

It's a giant laser in the sky, no?

Not to mention it's likely a double kill since he can teleporting outside the paralysis

Yobobojojo said:
Not to mention it's likely a double kill since he can teleporting outside the paralysis
Didact is immune to the Composer, so he ain't dying to it.

Said laser is not very wide, and still has a massive AOE

Tbh Didact has many effective ways to kill Nad rather than the Composer (wich is effective as ****) like Dimensionally BFR him to hell and back.

No, Nadakha can kill him pretty easily before that happens with FTL speed and teleport spam, as well as wishes

Yobobojojo said:
Are you able to spot a meteor coming from outer space before it reaches the clouds?

If not, then it can't spot a laser.

Ah, well, doesn't change the fact Nadakhan will kill him before it actually touches down, which means inconclusive

Yobobojojo said:
No, Nadakha can kill him pretty easily before that happens with FTL speed and teleport spam, as well as wishes
Yobo, Nadakhan's speed is supposed to be dwongraded. A calc made by Bluethrekking has been accepted.

DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Yobo, Nadakhan's speed is supposed to be dwongraded. A calc made by Bluethrekking has been accepted.
Oof.

Speed is equal though

Yobobojojo said:
KarmodF said:
DMB 1 said:
Nadakhan can come back from BFR.
Comeback from being thrown in Higher-Dimensional space and then get "sealed" there?
Higher dimensional space doesn't change much
Getting out of slipspace is one thing, but it's another thing entirely if he is able to return to the site of the battle and not in some other part of the universe. Plus, how long does it take him to escape BFR?

KarmodF said:
Even with speed equal the composer would still be as fast as hell.
Teleport spam is pretty fast, as sell as wishes, and with the soul sword Nadakhan one shots

@junkie

He just opens a portal. It's not like it's imprecise, and if it is somewhere else, whats stopping him from wishing himself there?

Nadakhan can teleport a continent away with teleportation, and he is most likely able to use cross-dimensional travel on himself.

Getting out of Slipspace is quite the tyrantic task without the equipment needed, the radiation is enough to fill space, hell the didact could manipulate the Dimensional Axis to send him to another universe or seal him between the axis.

Yobobojojo said:
@junkie
He just opens a portal. It's not like it's imprecise, and if it is somewhere else, whats stopping him from wishing himself there?
That doesn't answer my question. Will he be able to actually get back to the site of the battle and not some random place in the universe? Because travel in Slipspace is MFTL+ so if he stays in there for even a few seconds he could be billions of miles away at the least.

Even with all of his hax the Didact can easily restrict him with TK while opening a portal or transmutating him with just toughts.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Yobobojojo said:
@junkie
That doesn't answer my question. Will he be able to actually get back to the site of the battle and not some random place in the universe? Because travel in Slipspace is MFTL+ so if he stays in there for even a few seconds he could be billions of miles away at the least.
Yeah. There isn't anything stopping himself from wishing himself back there or just opening another portal

VersusJunkie54 said:
Why wouldn't he?

Oh, and huys, how fast is the sealing thing for the Didact?

Because Nadakhan can literally say "I wish you to go away" and the Didact's soul is sealed.

The whole Wishing" thing seems like a major NLF to me. And you have yet to actually answer my question. If he goes into Slipspace and finds himself billions of kilometers from the battlefield, that will be far out of his teleportation range. As for the wishes range, that is listed as "possibly" so wether he could actually wish himself back is questionable at best.

Unless that sealing is acfually legit sealing and not bFR and in character, it doesn't makje a difference

VersusJunkie54 said:
The whole Wishing" thing seems like a major NLF to me. And you have yet to actually answer my question. If he goes into Slipspace and finds himself billions of kilometers from the battlefield, that will be far out of his teleportation range. As for the wishes range, that is listed as "possibly" so wether he could actually wish himself back is questionable at best.
Evrything listed on his profile is either stuff he did in the show (the wishes) or powers he absorbed via the Djinn blade.

Yobobojojo said:
Unless that sealing is acfually legit sealing and not bFR and in character, it doesn't makje a difference
Unless we actually see him return from being thrown billions of kilometers away, it doesn't make a difference. The wishes has possibly 2-C range, but it doesn't imply anything about being able to teleport those sorts of distances. Only that its effects could possibly be in that sort of range.

Otherwise, he seems to have hundreds of kilometers teleportation range.

Yobobojojo said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Yobobojojo said:
@junkie
Yeah. There isn't anything stopping himself from wishing himself back there or just opening another portal

VersusJunkie54 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Unless we actually see him return from being thrown billions of kilometers away, it doesn't make a difference. The wishes has possibly 2-C range, but it doesn't imply anything about being able to teleport those sorts of distances. Only that its effects could possibly be in that sort of range.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Literally his first wish was to m,ale a 2-C portal

Because

a) He wouldn't be dumb enough to teleport himself into another planet.

B) If you can eish someone to be in another universe (which he can, he outright did it in the show), I don't see why wishing yourself on a planet in your universe wouldn't be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back